Forum › Liberty discussion

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

I'm kinda happy to see that the hate for this story and the characters is somewhat universal. This awful manga is bringing all of us together in bitter harmony.

Yes, as opposed to the standard yuri series, where readers are shipping characters right and left with reckless abandon, here it’s, “Everyone run away from each other as hard as you can—and never come back!”

I think if that actually did happen, this might be the first time (at least I'd see lol) everyone would universally cheer for it lmao.

Seriously, I really, really want Maki to just... stand up for herself. Just once. =(

"Liz, who the hell is she?"

"No, I'm not leaving my GF, thanks! Who tf even are you?"

"I'm not your doormat Liz! I'm out!"

Just.. any of those would be such a wonderful step up.

It's been a full day and this still is really bothering me lol

joined Feb 17, 2018

So this is where the drama that was missing from Yuunagi Marbled went.

I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read this lmao

11av3
joined May 28, 2018

When this story started, I thought that premise is fine and Momono Moto’s art is always likable for me. But as story progressed, it’s like writer is really bad at decisions about and characters, and overall plot. I expected, that this chapter, at last, will be about confrontation, Maki and her “That it, I’m out. Bye, bitches!” course of action, but no she again suck-up and continue on. And what the point? Is it exploring something? No. This is just pathetic drama for the sake of drama. Oh, well, maybe next work will be improvement.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

So this is where the drama that was missing from Yuunagi Marbled went.

I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read this lmao

Not to be pedantic about it, but Momono Moto isn't the writer here--it's voice actress and first-time manga writer Kitta Izumi.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

As far as I remember Kitta said she really likes drama and dark yuri with happy endings. So be aware guys lol

joined May 8, 2017

Cap 14... Y aquí es dónde los "Malos" de la Telenovela se ponen a tiro y las "buenas" se apende**n :P

joined Feb 18, 2015

And with this development, the storyline is actually improved quite a bit. The toxic aspect of the relationship between Liz and her ex is highlighted more, making much of Liz's behavior more understandable, while still not really acceptable, and opens a path for her to push past the manipulation and decide what she really wants.

joined Aug 13, 2020

I'm kinda happy to see that the hate for this story and the characters is somewhat universal. This awful manga is bringing all of us together in bitter harmony.

lol

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Man I keep thinking fuck this shit I'm out

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Man I keep thinking fuck this shit I'm out

Rubberneckers may not leave the scene of the accident until the last victims are loaded into the ambulance.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I'm not even reading this anymore I just come to the comments to see if I can figure out what is going on from people's reactions at this point because it's more interesting than the actual manga.

joined Apr 15, 2013

sigh

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

You're not.the one who should be crying, bitch. You deserve to be alone... But since this author doesn't know how to make sensical characters, Maki will accept your cheating ass back while wagging her tail like the good doormat dog she is...

Was this chapter supposed to make us feel sympathy for Liz? Nah, fuck her...

last edited at Nov 29, 2020 7:25PM

Fb_img_1530309543728
joined Dec 9, 2015

3 months for this welp

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

3 months for this welp

Your avatar with that comment is incredibly fitting.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

poor Maki ;-: plz give her to me instead

Fishy
joined Oct 19, 2020

I was gonna say that at least someone is calling her out directly on her bs, but briefly checked previous chapters and it doesn't really make it feel any better. Fuck her.

joined Sep 27, 2017

Honestly reading this series feels like waking up in the middle of the night to pee, hurrying to the bathroom and ramming your toe into the corner of a table leg, only to stumble backwards and step on a bunch of legos, and at that point you just start peeing yourself. It just feels really bad.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Cry you cheating bitch

Ankou%20128x128
joined Oct 23, 2018

Honestly reading this series feels like waking up in the middle of the night to pee, hurrying to the bathroom and ramming your toe into the corner of a table leg, only to stumble backwards and step on a bunch of legos, and at that point you just start peeing yourself. It just feels really bad.

This is a vivid and remarkably believable scenario...

I feel like Maki's just gonna show up later looking like a guy after her "Is it because I'm a 'girl', right?" line.

joined Aug 11, 2014

Okay, wait, are they seriously acting like her crippling character flaw here is how indecisive she's being, that she doesn't know whether she wants to choose her loving supportive girlfriend who she cheated on, or her long-reviled but sexy ex with whomst she cheated? Like, she's not being decisive enough, and that's why she's such a disappointment to everyone? Am I reading that right?

joined Sep 27, 2017

This is a vivid and remarkably believable scenario...

I feel like Maki's just gonna show up later looking like a guy after her "Is it because I'm a 'girl', right?" line.

Haha, thanks.

~

Something that's also bugging me about this chapter, it sounds like SHE has to choose who to date/pursue. When at this point she'd be lucky if either women chose to be with her. I don't like the idea of, "oh whoops I cheated, let me just pick which person I want to be with". It feels like the world revolves around her in an unnatural and absurd way.

joined Jun 30, 2016

Cry all you want, dosent change what you did, cheating bitch.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Okay, wait, are they seriously acting like her crippling character flaw here is how indecisive she's being, that she doesn't know whether she wants to choose her loving supportive girlfriend who she cheated on, or her long-reviled but sexy ex with whomst she cheated? Like, she's not being decisive enough, and that's why she's such a disappointment to everyone? Am I reading that right?

Yes, you are indeed reading that right. I even think we're supposed to be sympathetic to poor Liz because her romantic dilemma is interfering with her plan to save the world, or set the world free, or some such shit.

I don't think "readers hoping desperately for the (terminal) intervention of truck-kun" is exactly the level of "sympathy" they're aiming for here.

joined Sep 27, 2017

Yes, you are indeed reading that right. I even think we're supposed to be sympathetic to poor Liz because her romantic dilemma is interfering with her plan to save the world, or set the world free, or some such shit.

I don't think "readers hoping desperately for the (terminal) intervention of truck-kun" is exactly the level of "sympathy" they're aiming for here.

This whole thing is frustrating at best, and really feels like the author has no clue why Liz isn't sympathetic in the slightest.

To reply you must either login or sign up.