Forum › Posts by Keiyama

Keiyama
Liberty discussion 30 Nov 00:26
joined Feb 9, 2020

I didn’t read it but I seen people saying she’s crying on this chap like I don’t get why the people who cheats are the ones who cries like awww YOURE the one hurting??¿? gtfo this bitch deserves the worst and seems like author doesn’t know what she/he be doing it seems like no one is reading this anymore just the comments about it lol

Keiyama
Liberty discussion 30 Nov 00:24
joined Feb 9, 2020

I dropped this manga long time ago bc it’s just so bad this bitch always makes me mad like I really want Maki to find someone else and make Liz jealous but Maki wouldn’t care, Liz deserves to feel more pain bc of her cheating ass so annoying

Keiyama
Liberty discussion 09 Feb 21:52
joined Feb 9, 2020

Also for anyone who’s thinking or saying she was raped, she wasn’t, she gave her consent and on one of the page(idk what page bc I don’t wanna read it again) you can see her hand was literally on her senpais head like patting her head and letting her senpai do what she wants, she liked it and “regret it” I really want her to get away from Maki tho, Maki deserves better!!!

Keiyama
Liberty discussion 09 Feb 21:10
joined Feb 9, 2020

I feel like I never seen main characters breaking up as their ending chapter, I always see the main characters changing and becoming better and then they live happily ever after, but this one I really wish they break up for good and Maki can meet someone better, and Liz should just stay with her senpai so she can get her ears licked everyday and get wet, I never hated a character so much like I want Maki to tie Liz and make her watch as she have sex with someone else, I wanna see her in pain

Keiyama
Liberty discussion 09 Feb 20:06
joined Feb 9, 2020

I’m dropping this, I’ll only read it again if I heard short-hair girl cheated on her stupid ass so she can feel the same pain

Keiyama
Liberty discussion 09 Feb 20:02
joined Feb 9, 2020

She’s so irritating like she’s literally aware of what she did, she even said “I’m the worst” like if you still have feelings with your senpai, stop playing with the short-hair(forgot her name bc it’s been so long) girls feelings, and like why is she crying, you don’t have the right to cry when you’re the one who clearly did something wrong, piece of shit! Short-hair girl please cheat on her