Forum › Rough Maker discussion

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

This was great. Makes me wish the actual mango was about them instead.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yuu and Sayaka have some suprisingly good chemistry

When ? Beside the relay training chapter ? Cause the rest if the time,it's just them not being agree on how to handle Touko. I never feel real chemistry between them.

joined Jun 12, 2015

What is this crack ship?

Uncertain_prodigy_cropped_300
joined Jul 25, 2018

This was pretty nice. I guess I really like rare pairs.

Also I definitely got the feeling reading canon that Yuu and Sayaka were pretty compatible. They're really amicable for two people at odds in a love triangle, at least. Maybe I just have an active imagination.

is currently in Hollywood dating Kristen Stewart.

Not that active though LMAO

Honestly, I've been waiting to see an OT3 / polyamory doujin (or at least fanfic) for these three. I definitely feel like it could work.

last edited at Nov 22, 2020 7:08AM

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

I do love rival/enemy to lover pairings.

joined May 29, 2019

lol that surprise touko page at the end "bet you thought you'd seen the last of me"

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

There are so many different opinions in this thread. Personally, Touko's always kinda bothered me. The first time I saw Yuu and Sayaka interact, I was really taken aback by how compatible they were. Not because of their attraction to each other, but because of their clashing personalities. This pairing is very not love at first sight so imagining them getting closer after high school is really appealing to me. Idk what else there is to read that could give me a dynamic like this. It's such a tease!

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

small error in pg 9 was fixed

https://exhentai.org/s/8fc2ed52d3/1782050-9

Shinozaki
joined Feb 20, 2017

I just gonna erase from my memory the end of the original series and replace it with this one.

Ava%20100
joined Jun 18, 2016

The number one reason I heavily dislike this ship (or any non canon ship in this series) is that most people who actively ship them do so by stomping all over the established characters, their growth and their emotions, just to see their fantasies fullfilled.

This one wasn't too bad, but it still completely sidelined Touko, took a huge shit on Yuu and her feelings and denied Sayaka the happiness and closure she achieved in the novels.

It's by no means a bad piece by itself, some emotional bits were quite poignant and the interaction between these two felt nice and natural, but it did so by disregarding almost everything the characters stand for and achieved while dropping them into a situation where everyone came out worse than before.

As an original story with original characters, I'd even be quite the fan. But as something that's supposed to be a "fan" work of Bloom Into You, I really don't like it.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Honestly, I've been waiting to see an OT3 / polyamory doujin (or at least fanfic) for these three. I definitely feel like it could work.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/17470463

https://archiveofourown.org/works/22042444

No doujins here though, just a couple fanarts. https://dynasty-scans.com/pairings/sayaka_x_touko_x_yuu

Fc30b8c18898ba98167bd0db444c72ba-compressed
joined Sep 25, 2020

I like this pairing

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

The number one reason I heavily dislike this ship (or any non canon ship in this series) is that most people who actively ship them do so by stomping all over the established characters, their growth and their emotions, just to see their fantasies fullfilled.

This one wasn't too bad, but it still completely sidelined Touko, took a huge shit on Yuu and her feelings and denied Sayaka the happiness and closure she achieved in the novels.

It's by no means a bad piece by itself, some emotional bits were quite poignant and the interaction between these two felt nice and natural, but it did so by disregarding almost everything the characters stand for and achieved while dropping them into a situation where everyone came out worse than before.

As an original story with original characters, I'd even be quite the fan. But as something that's supposed to be a "fan" work of Bloom Into You, I really don't like it.

The majesty of crackships simply proves the will-to-power.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Also I definitely got the feeling reading canon that Yuu and Sayaka were pretty compatible. They're really amicable for two people at odds in a love triangle, at least. Maybe I just have an active imagination.

I don’t think you’re imagining things, they do have a pretty good dynamic, I think precisely because neither of them has any reason to put up pretenses around the other. They can argue and have banter and be honest with each other in a way neither of them could do with Touko or their other friends.

I think it’s pretty telling in the third novel that the first person Sayaka brings Haru to meet is Yuu, and even Haru asked if they had history together lol.

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

i really like this, they portrayed sayaka and yuu pretty well. and it felt so natural that i actually liked this better than the original ending lol.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Pretty funny. Not bad.

joined May 30, 2022

Had Yuu and touko already broken up?I like the way of hiding the context within the characters' dialogues

last edited at Apr 4, 2023 10:46PM

joined Jan 26, 2024

As a huge fan of Bloom Into You, this filled a void I didn't even know I had. Thank you.

To reply you must either login or sign up.