Forum › Posts by Zylellrenfar

Uncertain_prodigy_cropped_300
joined Jul 25, 2018

Ah, so this is what is meant by Cirno being the strongest.

joined Jul 25, 2018

This is pretty great. It should maybe also have the introspective tag.

Edit: Just check the website, it's not p**n, but still why author post it there? He could post it on Pixiv, I mean just take a look at his Pixiv, the only manga he has just this.

I don't think the author posted it there. ghap (the uploader of the later chapters) says they scanned it.

joined Jul 25, 2018

Love wins <3

Zylellrenfar
joined Jul 25, 2018

This was neat, but definitely a bit confusing. Isn't the Hakurei Miko (PC98) older than Marisa (PC98)? But unless I misread this story, Risa (PC98) was chosen to become the next Hakurei miko, before Mima gave her the power.

And yeah, Reimu acts super cold in this story.

joined Jul 25, 2018

This was kinda cute. Mostly I found it hilarious how derivative it was of similar works though. Thanks for translating it!

Zylellrenfar
Rough Maker discussion 22 Nov 07:07
joined Jul 25, 2018

This was pretty nice. I guess I really like rare pairs.

Also I definitely got the feeling reading canon that Yuu and Sayaka were pretty compatible. They're really amicable for two people at odds in a love triangle, at least. Maybe I just have an active imagination.

is currently in Hollywood dating Kristen Stewart.

Not that active though LMAO

Honestly, I've been waiting to see an OT3 / polyamory doujin (or at least fanfic) for these three. I definitely feel like it could work.

last edited at Nov 22, 2020 7:08AM

joined Jul 25, 2018

If a mere trifle such as the futility of life would stop us, we never would have started this endeavor in the first place.

That's a heck of a response. Mad respect for what you're doing and how you're doing it.

joined Jul 25, 2018

"I thought she was becoming normal..."

lol, this manga is hilarious.

Zylellrenfar
Image Comments 21 Jul 08:30
joined Jul 25, 2018
83031103_p0

Apparently the official translation of the title is "I'll Call You This Warmth." Seeing as it came out in Japanese last week, there's obviously no announcement of a translation.

Zylellrenfar
Image Comments 21 Jul 05:45
joined Jul 25, 2018
83031103_p0

Apparently this is the cover illustration for a light novel that came out last week with illustrations by Nakatani-sensei.
The name is "このぬくもりを君と呼ぶんだ" which means "This warmth I call with you" (Approximately? I'm not that good at reading Japanese). According to the content summary, it's about this 16-year-old girl Lenny who lives in an underground city and a delinquent she meets named Toka.

Zylellrenfar
joined Jul 25, 2018

"And they were roommates~" lol

Zylellrenfar
joined Jul 25, 2018

Am I the only one bothered by the astrophysics being wrong? Binary star systems with different mass stars are common (and can be quite stable). :p

Also yeah. I wish sex were 350kcal. I really hope this artist does more stuff. Their art is really cute.

last edited at Jul 4, 2020 5:56PM

joined Jul 25, 2018

Ayy! It's good to see this series here.