Forum › Tadokoro-san discussion

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

And now they try to come as victims to the police. You wouldn't have met that fate at Sakurako's hands had you not tried to assault Kageko, so you had it coming, you bastards.

A3974806713_10
joined Sep 23, 2019

ah finally some closure on what happened to those rat basterds after they got their asses kicked in

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Fact that an attempted rape scene is played off as a bit of a joke in the extra is quite... yeah...

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Sakurako is a badass

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I'm still not too keen on the attempted rape scene. It just doesn't feel like it belongs in this manga.

last edited at Nov 14, 2020 8:10PM

Fishy
joined Oct 19, 2020

Somehow I've never even considered it as "attempted rape". For me, it was always the kind of bullying you sometimes see in manga when they try to strip someone, record it and put it on the web/send it to peers at school or something like that. Even considering it a rape attempt doesn't fit the setting, so there is no reason to go there. Those are not hardened criminals, nor is it hentai for something like this to be the default go-to.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

"Let's all gang up on her and then have some fun with her later."

You can be naïve if you must, but the message is pretty clear.

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

"Let's all gang up on her and then have some fun with her later."

You can be naïve if you must, but the message is pretty clear.

Not really, that is exactly the sort of thing they would say even if they're not planning to rape her, generic tough-guy-bully-trying-to-be-intimidating stuff.

C4u8pkcuoaauccv
joined Oct 31, 2018

I mean, I think it's obvious what the intent was, but I have a hard time really getting stuck on it since they barely got anywhere before getting flattened. A clumsy choice of set-up for Sakurako to finally display her action hero powers for Kageko to see, that's for sure though.

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

sakurako? more like sakurocked his whole self that was great

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Fact that an attempted rape scene is played off as a bit of a joke in the extra is quite... yeah...

Bad enough to have the sudden tone shift of sexual assault, but https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tadokoro_san_ch62_5#3 is a 100% deal breaker for me.

I've been enjoying the read, but after that... dropped.

last edited at Nov 14, 2020 6:36PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

It actually took me several rereads of this page to realize that "trash" wasn't being used here as a sound effect, lol.

joined Nov 14, 2019

Sakurako taking out the trash like a boss! Looking forward to seeing what kind of manga Kageko draws after this inspiration.

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

Wholesome tag is best tag

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I'm still not too keen on the attempted rape scene. It just doesn't feel like it belongs in this manga.

A month later, still not feeling it.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Chapter 67 - best chapter

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Yep, she came.

(This is my headcanon. I don't care if it's not what really happened.)

joined Jul 18, 2020

This need a "Sweat" Tag.

Obviously this is sarcasm, a Sweat tag is so dumb like a solid story in a XXX film.

last edited at Dec 14, 2020 8:51PM

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Yep, she came.

Agreed, it’s true.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I feel like I'm in a time loop.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, watching Nikaidou melt is still as great as it was the first time in the web version. :D

joined Nov 30, 2011

Yep, she came.

Agreed, it’s true.

That definitely was not fainting. She was post napping.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

I feel like I'm in a time loop.

I feel like we just escaped from it, what with the webcomic version being rougher from chapter 66 onward. It's nice to see the properly finished artwork, though at the same time, I miss the colours...

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

This is turning more interesting after every chapter

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

That was amazing.

To reply you must either login or sign up.