Forum › Can a Guy Like Me Be a Maid? discussion

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Yes

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman put on the maid outfit!

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

hear hear

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Looks very promising from a Yuri standpoint.

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

The bodyguard is my spirit animal.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Imagine mourning your parents and some stranger who apparently knew your mom starts mourning with you, and right when you think you're having a nice moment she sexually harasses you and then hires you to work for the family your mom was secretly a part of.

"I want to get off Mister Bones' Wild Ride"

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

So he's basically related to the main girl but they won't let him say he's a guy bc she's scared of guys. I mean I get the phobia but why didn't they say he's basically her nephew lol

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Maid transcends form.

joined Feb 7, 2013

We have a tag called Pocky Kiss? That was rather unexpected.

Especially after she broke the first one lol.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Now where have I seen this plot before. >_>

Ea068ec8502133f96ff1a1123008a767
joined Mar 26, 2020

maid boys!!!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Predictable.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

So he's basically related to the main girl but they won't let him say he's a guy bc she's scared of guys. I mean I get the phobia but why didn't they say he's basically her nephew lol

Who among us hasn't cross-dressed to sleep with our aunt, our aunt's fiance, and another older woman who's our supervisor? I did that practically every time I lost a family member! Except not after losing my aunt cuz that'd be bad.

Also I like "very accepting" + "will trip up MC whenever she can" - is it her own behavior she's accepting of?

last edited at Nov 13, 2020 7:20PM

joined Nov 9, 2019

Who among us hasn't cross-dressed to sleep with our aunt, our aunt's fiance, and another older woman who's our supervisor? I did that practically every time I lost a family member! Except not after losing my aunt cuz that'd be bad.

Eh we're probably past the point of worrying about morals, may as well do it then too.

On a tangentially related note, when you're openly trans in every part of your life except with your family, you have to crossdress for every family funeral anyway.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

It got pretty dark. "Stop, you're hurting me!" and "deathly afraid of men" is a rather serious shift. Crossheart territory?

last edited at Dec 11, 2020 11:33PM

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Scenes like this make me feel confused.

But not for the reason you might think. No, what happened after that? Where did Jin-kun go? It's just left hanging, and meanwhile we're presented with another cliffhanger in the latest chapter. Also, tone shift.

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

Hmmm... It is getting interesting. I just hope that the story will not turn too dark

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

As expected, this is turning more interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next

Download
joined Aug 25, 2019

This might be wrong, but I hope the maid and the girl don't get together.

Because, if she's scared of boys, and she if she shows any romantic interest it will be to the girl that the boy is pretending to be. But, I don't put it past the creator to just suddenly go, "Oh, she likes girls, but she's suddenly okay with boys."

If that is the case, then why wasn't this manga just a Yuri?

Seriously, that trope is freaking annoying, and I can already guess that's here this manga is going.

But, I admit, I might be wrong. However, how often I see this happen, it probably will be the outcome.

joined Mar 31, 2013

I'd argue that for most people, attraction isn't based on genitals but the rest of the package.

So if she likes girls, a boy who's mostly indistinguishable from a girl would probably still tick the box. No guarantee, but it's not that weird.

Same as the bajillion basically-straight-guy+otokonoko series out there.

Or Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso wo Kasaneru, where one of the female leads with similar hang-ups to the girl in this one still seems only attracted to the lead guy when he's cross-dressed even after the reveal, with at least some implication that she's gay with an exception.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I like th series but does this move too fast sometimes I really cant understand how things are going

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

So are they ignoring the fact that she's his aunt? I'm in for whatever, I just want to be clear on things moving forward.

Download
joined Aug 25, 2019

I don't like what those two panels were implying.

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

this got weird fast

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

And now, we have yaoi.

Sasuga.

To reply you must either login or sign up.