Forum › Yuru Yuri discussion

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@Mr. Zilla not everyone needs a gf- in fact its just silly and unrealistic when every single character hooks up for no reason. There is zero sadness to a character not pairing up if they are not looking for it or into any other character.

The only charactes who need pairing are Ayano X Kyoko- because she is super seriously in love with her and it is TOO sad to dissapoint such a lovely cute girl! (And its very easy to see Kyoko accepting her.)

And Himawari X Sakurako- who are essentially already married.

And I suppose Sakurako's older sister and her mysterious gf.

Oh, and the science techer and the student council pres- forget their names.

Yui lacks any spark at all with Kyoko bar the tsukomi / friendship one.

Chinatsu could work with either Akari or Yui- but the Yui thing seems more a crush, and Yui is clearly not interested.

Chitose is also 100% NOT interested in dating Ayano. She WOULD however love to see her with Kyoko. She wouldnt love to fantasize about them together if she wanted to date her! Also, you left out Chitose's sister- THAT is who you'd pair her up with if anyone.

last edited at Nov 10, 2020 6:18PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

elevown posted:

It looks like she actually did remove that food with her mouth :) not quite a proper kiss but their lips touched I think?
I'll count it as progress :)

Also, it's very rare, if not a first, for the manga to talk in actual terms of 'girlfriend' like they were earlier!

If I remember correctly, at first, Ayano would say things like "I j-j-j-just want to get along with her better"!! or go full tsun... but a few dates later and here you have her now, not trying to deny it... So I call this PROGRESS

Also yeah! nice catch, that squeeze must have been IT

last edited at Nov 10, 2020 1:28PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^ I remember those days lol. Its hard to notice the progress unless you consider how she was back at the start, where she would deny even liking her! Compared to those days she is a lot bolder and calmer.

145537335_456474152428619_7273272408325150170_n
joined Mar 13, 2020

I will kill myself if Namori throws a Yui/Kyoko chapter right after this

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

i will just pretend they kissed

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Finally, after 10 years, something on a similar level to Chinatsu and Akari's kiss.

__toshinou_kyouko_yuru_yuri_drawn_by_namori__943f8c23512b1acef28d53ce169c5909
joined Apr 24, 2020

I will kill myself if Namori throws a Yui/Kyoko chapter right after this

Lmao same

joined May 25, 2016

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Ayano x kyouko is canon y’all

279d8674451d13234d06a7cba9e4f7e111
joined Jan 13, 2016

AYANO/KYOUKO LETS GOOOOO

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Wait is that some Ayano x Kyoko development? In the actual manga? Is this real life?

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I will kill myself if Namori throws a Yui/Kyoko chapter right after this.

I doubt Namori would be so sloppy as to do something like that, but just remember, the pendulum always swings to the other side with her. Always.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Chitose is also 100% NOT interested in dating Ayano. She WOULD however love to see her with Kyoko. She wouldnt love to fantasize about them together if she wanted to date her! Also, you left out Chitose's sister- THAT is who you'd pair her up with if anyone.

Don't forget Chizuru has her two friends who seem really into her, she could form a threesome with them or Chizuru could date one whilst Chitose gets the other.

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Thank you Namori.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

deltahalo241 posted:

Don't forget Chizuru has her two friends who seem really into her, she could form a threesome with them or Chizuru could date one whilst Chitose gets the other.

Oh wow that's big brain shipping

Divalshfgd_400x400
joined Jan 18, 2017

Why did I hear Sebastian from "Little mermaid" singing "kiss the girl" in my head reading this chapter?

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

HOLY!!! That was like the greatest Yuru Yuri chapter EVER!!

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Just when I was thinking Yui x Kyouko was endgame. These two were so cute together im happy for Ayano and all these shippers that came out of nowhere.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Lol- as far as I know they have always had lots of support. Besides himawari and sakurako they are the most canon and obvious ship.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

^Lol- as far as I know they have always had lots of support. Besides himawari and sakurako they are the most canon and obvious ship.

I don't disagree with HimaSaku. They already filled up a marriage certificate. But YuiKyoko, enlighten me please. Lol

joined Apr 8, 2016

KyoAya chapter!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!! X3

CUTE, SO CUTE!!!

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

I don't disagree with HimaSaku. They already filled up a marriage certificate. But YuiKyoko, enlighten me please. Lol

Pretty sure elevown was referring to Ayano/Kyouko.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Besides himawari and sakurako they (Ayano x Kyouko) are the most canon and obvious ship.

It's fine to have headcanons, but attempting to call any Yuru Yuri main series ship even close to canon is stretching it a bit. Extreme (understatement of the year) subtext and one-sided crushes don't equate to canon relationships in any series. Until there's actual confessions and confirmation of reciprocation, it's all Namori's tease-fest. What's "canon and obvious" to you could simply be a one-sided crush with no clear evidence of reciprocation to someone else. Even Himawari and Sakurako refuse to acknowledge their feelings for each other, so there's no romantic relationship there...yet.

I guess what I'm really saying is, Namori-sama, it's been 12 years. Maybe it's about that time.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

The only canon is Nadeshiko and her GF.

joined May 25, 2016

Besides himawari and sakurako they (Ayano x Kyouko) are the most canon and obvious ship.

It's fine to have headcanons, but attempting to call any Yuru Yuri main series ship even close to canon is stretching it a bit. Extreme (understatement of the year) subtext and one-sided crushes don't equate to canon relationships in any series. Until there's actual confessions and confirmation of reciprocation, it's all Namori's tease-fest. What's "canon and obvious" to you could simply be a one-sided crush with no clear evidence of reciprocation to someone else. Even Himawari and Sakurako refuse to acknowledge their feelings for each other, so there's no romantic relationship there...yet.

I guess what I'm really saying is, Namori-sama, it's been 12 years. Maybe it's about that time.

Nana x Rise :(

To reply you must either login or sign up.