Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

lol this series is basically "you can't catch me, gay thoughts!" is caught

joined Jul 22, 2020

Why is there yaoi in my yuri

Ayaka
joined Feb 10, 2013

Why is there yaoi in my yuri

Because we want it here. Also because the Author yuri works are on here.

joined Jan 11, 2015

You stupid

fucking

IDIOOOOOOT

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

I'm not davie504, and I approve. Stronzo!

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Dude you like them. Just admit it. Baka.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

gwennie-chan posted:

Dude you like them. Just admit it. Baka.

Ushiwaka doesn't necessarily like Ryuugasaki, though. Like the crossdresser himself had pointed out, it's possible to find someone cute or beautiful without any romantic feelings being involved; Ushiwaka's problem is that so far he's incapable of comprehending that possibility.

Also, you don't have to use gender-neutral nouns for any of the drag club members. There's no actual transgenderness involved in their motives for crossdressing; even Ryuugasaki by all accounts crossdresses simply because he finds it makes him carino (or whatever other Italian adjective he might use) whereas masculine modes of dress don't suit his tastes. The accurate term to apply her is gender variance or gender-nonconformity, which may involve transgender but isn't limited to it as it's purely concerned with gender expression rather than gender identity (i.e. "gender-variant cisgender" is perfectly possible).

joined Oct 23, 2020

I kinda miss the main couple now it feels like forever since we have seen them. Also is Kaito/Ai ace?

I don’t know about ace as nothing’s specifically referenced that in the manga, but I think aro is a possibility since he can seemingly only be in love with a fake girl he created for himself.

last edited at Nov 19, 2020 9:14AM

joined Dec 30, 2018

Kinda an unsatisfying end but whatever still very cute

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I was pretty shocked to have this be the last chapter
I definitely expected and wanted this to go on longer
Still it went out on a good note
I still think it is a shame it dropped its color palette

joined Dec 30, 2018

I was pretty shocked to have this be the last chapter
I definitely expected and wanted this to go on longer
Still it went out on a good note
I still think it is a shame it dropped its color palette

Yep its color palette is why i read it in the firat place

joined Oct 27, 2018

Problem with this manga, and the mangakas other works actually, is the complete unwillingness to follow through serious moments without immediately undercutting it with sillyness.

Icon
joined Oct 15, 2017

i'll miss this one </3
really hoping badly for a asahi and yano spinoff...

last edited at Jan 26, 2021 3:35AM

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I only read the first few chapters and this last one but it's cool, I agree with KawaiiSuika though, it doesn't really look like there was much development (except for that one relationship with the tanned guy and the other guy). Although this is just one of those mangas with a mellow type of feel so I get it

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

At least Ryuugasaki owned up to having gone overboard with his teasing of Ushiwaka.

Pickle%20hitler
joined Jun 18, 2017

Between this and Asterism, is this writer just unable to make a good ending?

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Eh that was actually way more than I expected :P For a character that was shown to be so much of a narcissist, that was as close to a confession as we can get.

Userpic-128-white
joined Jul 21, 2015

Was never super into this one, but that's mostly because ryuugasaki was an incredibly irritating narcissist. The rest of the cast had some fun characters I enjoyed seeing on the page. I was kind of hoping that the developments from the last chapter or two might teach the main couple something (honestly I felt like this whole time ushiwaka was mostly in the right and was learning to be honest instead of mean), but then at the end the author just doubles down on the worst aspects of the main couple and their relationships. Blech. After this and Asterism I wonder what the author's deal is...

Pooooog103139
joined Nov 12, 2020

Aww man, I knew this sort of ending is what I should've expected, this seems so abrupt, I hope he does more stories like this, or preferably, spinoffs.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Well... that's quite a waste. Nice drawing, dumb story.

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

It's sad to see it end... who knew I could be into yaoi? Cross-dressing yaoi- that is.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

NamiBlueFeather posted:

It's sad to see it end... who knew I could be into yaoi? Cross-dressing yaoi- that is.

If you haven't read them already you should give Prunus Girl or Usotsuki Lily a shot. The first one is similar to this one but with a far less narcissistic character. There's also a lesbian side couple in that one. The second one is het but one of the main characters spends the vast majority of the series crossdressing. That one also has a lesbian side couple, though said couple is only featured in a couple of chapters.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Again Asahi Yano saves the mang at the end I really love Kobayashi Kina but why soes this always happen

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Shouldn't this be labelled as completed?

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Now that is how those old single-player RPGs are best played. And maybe with a printed out ascii guide on the side

To reply you must either login or sign up.