Forum › Teiji ni Agaretara discussion

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

That "gay panic" written at the last panel of page 3, tho.

joined Feb 18, 2015

But that credit page... "What progress?" Indeed... that is the question!

joined Oct 27, 2018

Was that in the original? Or added by the translators

joined Sep 22, 2015

These girls are so in love with each other. They just need to do something about their feelings to make those inhibitions and doubts go away. Something physical maybe? ;)

This is Chads. They put "wholesome lesbians" as an sfx in a chapter here before. I wouldn't be surprised if they just added it there, lol.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

blue_bee29 posted:

These girls are so in love with each other. They just need to do something about their feelings to make those inhibitions and doubts go away. Something physical maybe? ;)

This is Chads. They put "wholesome lesbians" as an sfx in a chapter here before. I wouldn't be surprised if they just added it there, lol.

yep, it was just "panic"

joined Jun 12, 2019

this is so cute

Hippityhoppity
joined Dec 7, 2019

Both are such a cutties, so fluffy!

Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

That was the most wholesome grandma I've seen in quite some time. Refreshing

joined May 12, 2019

Please, tell me there’s more to come! How many chapters? So curious to keep seeing their cute times, but yeah, I wonder if they will make some someday

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

Please, tell me there’s more to come! How many chapters? So curious to keep seeing their cute times, but yeah, I wonder if they will make some someday

There are four more chapters and an omake left in volume 3: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/teiji_ni_agaretara_ch20#3

There is one more volume's worth of raws that has just been published, which includes the rest of the Pixiv chapters and a bonus story about Kayoko and Kaori's "first night". I have that en route in hardcopy from Japan, and will update with how many chapters there are once I get it, probably early next week. The blurb for the new volume says that includes an onsen trip. Fun! https://www.cmoa.jp/title/170950/vol/4/

I'll really miss this series because it is so chill and lovely but I like that it's being kept relatively concise and self-contained.

20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

been a while.... old friend

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

GinYuri posted:

been a while.... old friend

We had quite some difficulties, but we'll try to release more quickly in the future :)

joined Dec 5, 2019

Aaaaaaa
I missed this so much

Thank you immensely for your work

777matriarch777
joined Dec 6, 2019

What are the odds of us getting the volume extras (like the "first night" chapter mentioned in the description of https://www.cmoa.jp/title/170950/vol/4/ ) translated? I think I vaguely remember reading further back in this thread a while ago that the only things getting uploaded here was the stuff that was free on Pixiv, which I would imagine any extras like that wouldn't be available on there.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

777matriarch777 posted:

What are the odds of us getting the volume extras (like the "first night" chapter mentioned in the description of https://www.cmoa.jp/title/170950/vol/4/ ) translated? I think I vaguely remember reading further back in this thread a while ago that the only things getting uploaded here was the stuff that was free on Pixiv, which I would imagine any extras like that wouldn't be available on there.

We are actually buying the original to support the author, so I think we'll also translate those :)

Tumblr_inline_n7fj1wtor31s5fzt9%20copy
joined May 2, 2012

I love this series. The chapters are too short :(
Thank you for translating and via supporting the author too!

joined Jun 12, 2019

Too cute

777matriarch777
joined Dec 6, 2019

777matriarch777 posted:

We are actually buying the original to support the author, so I think we'll also translate those :)

That is fantastic news if that's the case, very good to know there won't be any stray untranslated chapters then! many thanks for all you do, I know I'm far from alone when I say I appreciate all the effort that it takes to do this stuff.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

No! No angst! You talk your problems out NOW!

Screen%20shot%202020-05-04%20at%2010.17.35%20pm
joined Jul 1, 2015

Thank you so much for the upload!! I missed my girls, as gushy and sweet as ever

joined Sep 22, 2015

Oh, I miss this! Kaori is the active And ghe most affectionate one in their relationship..She is def top. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Byw, thank you for the updates, Chads! I miss these girls..! oh those snuggles..

joined Sep 22, 2015

Oh, I miss this! Kaori is the active one and the most affectionate one in their relationship.. She is def top, lol. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Btw, thank you for the updates, Chads! I miss these girls..! oh those snuggles..

last edited at Nov 1, 2020 12:54PM

joined Dec 23, 2017

Who is this bitch indeed!! I hope Kayoko shoots this down immediately???

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

No, no, no, no

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

Say sike right now

To reply you must either login or sign up.