Forum › JK-chan and Her Male Classmate's Mom discussion

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Now that I've seen her delusions I want an elegent bartender milf showing up.

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

This is very promising. And unexpectedly fun.

But I'm annoyed because I have this feeling that I have read something a bit similar before. But I just can't remember.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

This is amazing.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Yuri milf without incest is rare and amazing.
Also love how everyone in this manga is kind of an idiot, and it looks like we won't have an love triangle. Definitely looking forward to more.

last edited at Oct 24, 2020 7:49AM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Haven't seen derp faces this varied in style since Sexy In Pink. Glad I decided to get into this one; looks like it's going to be quite a ride.

joined Nov 14, 2014

I'm seriously reminded of my teen years xD

Also interesting development in chapter five...

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

I'm happy Yuka has standards

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

I want Yuka-chan to be my daddy

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

KakumeiNoHi posted:

God am I glad this is here as well.
people on mangadex are just being EXTREMELY idiotic about this...

How so?

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

This is actually really wholesome

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Never look at the comments from the normies. Their stupidity has no bounds.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

KakumeiNoHi posted:

How so?

I'm curious as well. Also, Takuya earned some respect from me for liking tomboys. He knows what's up

Snapdragon beans
Screen%20shot%202018-12-15%20at%202.44.04%20am
joined Oct 27, 2018

This is all I ever wanted.

It's like someone looked into my head and made the perfect series. It's so beautiful.

Edit to add: What are the people on mangadex doing? I avoid reading their comments on the series I read.

last edited at Oct 24, 2020 2:58PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

This is all I ever wanted.

It's like someone looked into my head and made the perfect series. It's so beautiful.

Edit to add: What are the people on mangadex doing? I avoid reading their comments on the series I read.

From the little i gather, something between troll account and getting about MC leading the son around and so she was "bad"

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

I don't really get why people are going nuts over the mangadex comments. I went over there expecting some juicy vitriol and left disappointed in the pretty common arguments being made. Do you guys really think this site is somehow better regarding comments? Any series here with a straight character integrated into the drama is pretty much a de facto nuclear wasteland in the comments. Each side appears to have their own pain points.

Cat1
joined Jun 19, 2020

KakumeiNoHi posted:

How so?

As someone who has a Mangadex account there calling it NTR its dumm, there also saying she's leading him on which is not the case.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

This is cursed but I can't look away

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

To be fair, mangadex might be the only platform on the Internet with comments dumber than Reddit, and that is saying something. I still remember that one weirdo who showed up in the comments section of every yuri manga on the site, ranting about how there was some conspiracy to make all black-haired lesbians depressed and all blonde/redhead lesbians into manic pixie dream girls.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Do you guys really think this site is somehow better regarding comments?

Yes.

Any series here with a straight character integrated into the drama is pretty much a de facto nuclear wasteland in the comments.

There are always going to be extremist assholes in every group. I do what I can to ridicule them and tell them to fuck off every time I see shit like that, in the hopes that they'll go nuclear and get themselves banned. That doesn't make this site anywhere near equal to the cancers that reddit and mangadex are.

joined May 1, 2015

I like this.
That is all.
I hope I see some handholding soon.

Takuya's mom has got it going on

she's all I want, and I've waited for so long

Takuya can't you see? You're just not the guy for me~

It know it must be wrong, but I'm in love with Takuya's mom

que the chorus

Takuya, do you remember when I mowed your lawn?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

To be fair, mangadex might be the only platform on the Internet with comments dumber than Reddit, and that is saying something. I still remember that one weirdo who showed up in the comments section of every yuri manga on the site, ranting about how there was some conspiracy to make all black-haired lesbians depressed and all blonde/redhead lesbians into manic pixie dream girls.

That person was around here for some time too, evaluating every series by their very idiosyncratic yardstick. There was also some theory about short-haired girls, if I recall correctly.

last edited at Oct 24, 2020 7:55PM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

There was also some theory about short-haired girls, if I recall correctly.

Was it, "short-haired girls are cute"? That's my personal theory.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

There was also some theory about short-haired girls, if I recall correctly.

Was it, "short-haired girls are cute"? That's my personal theory.

That was not it. It was something weird, and since I share your theory wholeheartedly, that was definitely not it.

last edited at Oct 24, 2020 8:21PM

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

SOOOOOOOOON

To reply you must either login or sign up.