Forum › Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii discussion

Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

damn, did not see that coming tbh XD the line between who is more messed up has officially blurred beyond recognition and im still here for this fucked up shit! bring it on!!

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

..my god

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

This is turning into one of my favorites.....and I don't know why....

....send help.....

joined Feb 13, 2020

What the actual hell is their relationship lmao

Images
joined Sep 22, 2015

tables.... have been.... rotated....

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

I wanted to stop reading this series so many times but I just can't stop.

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Top confession scene of all time

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

This is as disgusting as entertaining, people can do as they want and live as they want, this is a work of fiction, it's drawings..but I still shake my head and mutter "wtf is wrong with you, both". I don't like it but I like twisted shit so I keep on reading.

joined Nov 9, 2019

Phenomenal, this manga just consistantly delivers. What's the point of romance that doesn't involve someone being ready to die about it

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

I swear... One day these two will do some serious 2 girls 1 cup stuff...

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

I don't know what to think anymore....

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

This is so unapologetically vile and disgusting but I cant look away

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Finally puke kiss, how romantic.

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

What's great about this is this almost unflinching portrayal of thin-skinned / vulnerable narcissist personality disorder.

I hope the author won't pretend she can be fixed just because some lovey dovey. It would take a lot deeper level of self-reflection and someone helping them along every step of the way. Thankfully it seems she will be enabled by extreme sycophant instead, and they can have their sick, co-dependent imitation of a good relationship for years to come.

NPD often can't be fixed completely even through intense therapy, because someone who has NPD will almost never do real self-reflection or they may even be unable to do so honestly. They already feel they are great and good, so why would they need therapy or a new perspective? It's the other people's fault for being so prickly and easily offended, surely.

last edited at Oct 20, 2020 2:12AM

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

TITLE DROP

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I haven't been reading manga for so long I forgot this existed. I remember what this is now and I regret reading it. I'm going to bed.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

This is some of the most intense shit I've ever read, and I love it. That was one hell of a first kiss scene. It's totally fucked up and crazy, but that's why I find it so interesting.

Also, oh how the tables have turned.

last edited at Oct 20, 2020 2:37AM

joined Dec 7, 2019

Oh my! Things will get spicy from now on.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

What's great about this is this almost unflinching portrayal of thin-skinned / vulnerable narcissist personality disorder.

I hope the author won't pretend she can be fixed just because some lovey dovey. It would take a lot deeper level of self-reflection and someone helping them along every step of the way. Thankfully it seems she will be enabled by extreme sycophant instead, and they can have their sick, co-dependent imitation of a good relationship for years to come.

NPD often can't be fixed completely even through intense therapy, because someone who has NPD will almost never do real self-reflection or they may even be unable to do so honestly. They already feel they are great and good, so why would they need therapy or a new perspective? It's the other people's fault for being so prickly and easily offended, surely.

Perhaps she'll change after being completely dependent on Hina. Not necessarily for the better.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Fellas how long until next chapter?

Yuri
joined Aug 16, 2016

Why’d she waste good bubble tea like that...

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

Oh no i liked this chapter... is it too late for us already?

joined Jul 25, 2020

I blaming myself because I didn't read the tag first.. and rn I'm eating ice cream

Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

Finally puke kiss, how romantic.

It made me tear up from happiness :')

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

Guys could you imagine Hina tweeting what happened to her in this chapter? “Omg, so I got my ass beat last night <333 so things are getting pretty serious” lol that’s really how I envisioned it.

I imagine this now on chapter 20
"Awww Ai-chan finally puked on me and we kissed. We finally connected. Her feelings reached me. ^w^/

To reply you must either login or sign up.