Forum › Citrus + discussion

Nice chapter can't wait for the next one, I'm a little surprised to find out that Matsuri has a younger brother. I was under the impression that she was an only child, but from the looks of it there their parents aren't around that much if not at all. & from the looks of it Matsuri is still feeling guilty about what happened to Yuzu. & that's a bit understandable you're trying to help out your friend but the actions you took ended up getting said friend hurt cuz of it so how would that make you feel?
P.S that Are your boobs real & Booby lady really made me laugh

2ab229b7cc4edicon14
joined Jan 24, 2019

OMG IT'S GONNA HAPPENING NEXT CHAPTER

joined May 1, 2015

I just hope that they don't hold hands in front of that child

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Bold to you to assume that Harumin want to invest herself romantically with Matsuri. I don't even know why people want another ship so badly when you see the main pair' situation.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Is this ship sailing? I think this ship might be sailing.

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

A slow moving ship.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

So Matsuri has a brother now? 2020 crazy.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Lovely chapter, and I agree, it does look like HaruMatsu is finally happening. Harumin is going to make a decent woman out of that little gremlin.

But I'm still baffled about Matsuri's bro. Far as I can remember there was no indication about her having a bro, so I was expecting Harumin to show surprise at him but her lack of reaction comes off like she knew already of him.

last edited at Oct 19, 2020 4:10PM

Lastpersimmondrops
Chi3c
joined Apr 22, 2020

yeah that cover has me all over the harumatsu ship, that kind of art is one reason why we all keep coming back to Saburouta. I feel she uses her cover art to give us insight into how charachters are with one another when we're not around.

last edited at Oct 19, 2020 4:22PM

Ebk63ajwkaeu2_4_1
joined Aug 1, 2020

Since when did Matsuri have a brother? His entire existence is all too sudden
Contrived drama still seems to be the main plot device. Can't believe I still can't let go of this manga

I don't even know why people want another ship so badly when you see the main pair' situation.

Ahaha that's true, I doubt we'll get really anywhere with these two, but I want to hope, I have like the tiniest sliver of hope.

Also Matsuri having a brother is surprising, but since she doesn't really talk about herself of course we'd assume she's probably an only child, I do like how Sabu draw him and the art overall this chapter, damn it's just so short like always, I guess that's the price we pay for pretty art.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

go booby lady! get it on with Matsuri!

Screenshot_2021-03-25-02-57-39-917
joined Feb 17, 2019

Matsuri and Harumin doesn't really has a chemistry but I ship it so hard and I actually don't know why

joined Jul 26, 2016

Bratty kid bro is p funny, I approve

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Harumin is officially known as that Booby Lady. :D

Matsurimizusawa2
joined Sep 27, 2020

Booby Lady. Wow. XD

Can't believe Matsuri has a little brother. But damn, Inori shares some of that bratiness with his big sis. Cute little fella.

So... once again we readers are left to form conjectures on how Matsuri suddenly has a baby bro AND WHY.

7cef6765-347e-4891-9364-552dfe71ffd8
joined Sep 28, 2020

just as i was getting invested in nene/matsuri, saburouta puts me in a chokehold and shoves harumatsu back down my throat and into me again....not that im complaining...

So... once again we readers are left to form conjectures on how Matsuri suddenly has a baby bro AND WHY.

Her parents had sex :v

joined Oct 22, 2018

Again

joined Jul 26, 2016

Again

I-is THAT how is babby made? :o

joined Oct 22, 2018

Again

I-is THAT how is babby made? :o

Well, that's how straight allos do it.

joined Jan 6, 2017

I'm coming

I'm sure you will be

Rsz_file_000
joined May 20, 2019

Even a 1000-degree knife couldn't cut the tension between these two this chapter. Can't wait to see how their conversation plays out next chapter. Something tells me there's going to be a lot of passive-aggressiveness, followed by actual aggressiveness, definitely some tears and hopefully a big fat hug at the end.

Matsuri's lil bro is super adorbs. It's such a nice change of pace to see her being a caring big sister towards him. Also, I think it makes sense we've never heard of him till now since she's never really disclosed her personal life to anyone before.

Also, Harumin knows Matsuri likes sweet things <3 (cue It's Not Like I Like You by Static-P)

Bubbles
joined Oct 1, 2020

Honestly Harumi had more chemistry with Himeko than Matzuri. If only Hime didn't fade away...

And I say this even if I'd ship Harumi with the sister. I mean, they'd even have the grandma that helps them avoid drama. What do you want more?

To reply you must either login or sign up.