Forum › Citrus + discussion

Img_20200523_003304
joined Mar 6, 2020

Harumin you're so beautiful omg

joined Feb 1, 2017

Right I’m extremely late and only up to June 21st’s chapter but wot the actual fuk is Yuzu doing!!!???? Why the flip is she telling the shorthair girl who already said that she wants to get rid of Mei and expel Yuzu that they are dating!??? When the short hair girl didn’t even say anything about herself, Yuzu spilled out everything!? How is she going to help Mei with this iq lol, she’s only helping the shorthair girl at the moment which is bad for everyone else.... She’s so stupiddddd this drama is so unnecessary urghhhh. If things go wrong and she doesn’t magically change shorthair girls mind thru the power of love and friendship (lol) then it will be a bad ending for her and Mei

Update*
Yup, the power of love and friendship saved the day -.-

last edited at Sep 22, 2020 10:24PM

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

i love Haruminnnn

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

HaruMatsu let's go!!

Erinyes
joined Jul 28, 2016

Harumi, now it's your chance, go fuck Matsuri good

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Harumi changes from outfit
THIS IS BLASPHEMY, HOW COULD YOU NOT BLESS THE WORLD WITH THAT LOOK.

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Harumin is the most beautiful girl in the series by far. So gorgeous ❤️

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

That's maybe the only thing she has for her.

joined Jan 17, 2020

Gosh, is my HaruMatsu dream finally coming true after so long?

joined Jan 17, 2020

Harumin has repressed feelings for Matsuri. This is literally the first time in the entire series that she is taking an active role in anything.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Saburuta isn't very strong with chemistry developing, like we can see with Mei and Yuzu, but Harumin and Matsuri don't just have zero chemistry, but negative. At least in my eyes.

Certainly the recent Mei-Yuzu chemistry has been non-existent, but to me the crackling initial sexual chemistry between the two of them was the strongest thing the series ever had going for it (along with some pretty decent, although inconsistent, art/visual storytelling).

Once Mei transformed from Volatile Sexy Mei to Repressed Sincere Mei, all that went away, of course.

I'd be tempted to say that Sabu doesn't know what to do when sexual tension gets resolved, but the Harumin/Matsuri pairing seems like Matsuri trying to create sexual tension and Harumin declining to participate.

Judging by the amount of people shipping Harumin and Matsuri (me included) I would say they have enough chemestry to gather a significant following.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Saburuta isn't very strong with chemistry developing, like we can see with Mei and Yuzu, but Harumin and Matsuri don't just have zero chemistry, but negative. At least in my eyes.

Certainly the recent Mei-Yuzu chemistry has been non-existent, but to me the crackling initial sexual chemistry between the two of them was the strongest thing the series ever had going for it (along with some pretty decent, although inconsistent, art/visual storytelling).

Once Mei transformed from Volatile Sexy Mei to Repressed Sincere Mei, all that went away, of course.

I'd be tempted to say that Sabu doesn't know what to do when sexual tension gets resolved, but the Harumin/Matsuri pairing seems like Matsuri trying to create sexual tension and Harumin declining to participate.

Judging by the amount of people shipping Harumin and Matsuri (me included) I would say they have enough chemestry to gather a significant following.

When has in-series chemistry ever been a requirement for shippers to go nuts?

joined Feb 14, 2019

lol, for a certain subset it often seems like the opposite is true, the less canon foundation it has the harder they go for it, even the converse. Some of them are obviously just crack-shipping in a fun self-aware way, but some of them are weirdly serious about it - actively rejecting canon support of other ships as "service" for deluded fans that don't understand that their OTP is the only true way.

When people seem personally offended by a character's choices, I can't help wondering if there is some over-identification/projection going on (eg there seems to be an entire subculture in yuri fans who feel it always has to be the best friend).

The behavior of a certain character makes me think Saburouta is pretty familiar with the antics of shippers.

joined Feb 14, 2019

More emphasis on Harumi being observent... I feel like it strengthens the interpretation that she knew what was going in between Yuzu and Mei through most of the original series, and chose to just be quietly supportive rather than calling it out (after all Yuzu was pretty obvious when she was figuring things out).

It seems almost like Harumi/Matsuri is a reflection of Yuzu's ambivalence wrt her sister role to Mei in the first series, except in this case a big sister may actually be what Matsuri needs the most.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

True...

last edited at Oct 3, 2020 1:56PM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I can't believe that Harumi and Matsuri will have sex before Yuzu and Mei.

joined Jul 26, 2016

(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/304334596684906508/766501876840529970/EkaoJtXVMAApjKs.jpg)

Sounds only too plausible to me...

last edited at Oct 16, 2020 12:01AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/304334596684906508/766501876840529970/EkaoJtXVMAApjKs.jpg)

Implying Harumin will even express romantic feelings for Matsuri.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Still only too plausible.

Also, put a sock in it already. -_-

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Somebody needs to develop a metric to quantify the difference in Red-Hot Yuri Action--The Way You Like It! between the Citrus covers and the actual contents of the stories contained therein.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Is hate-sex romantic?

joined Jan 6, 2017

Is hate-sex romantic?

Often very

joined Jan 17, 2020

Okay. This can't be real.

joined Jan 11, 2018

Now go! And let the ship come back to life!

43353v3
joined Jun 7, 2020

Harumin is smoking! Surprised Yuzu didn't go gay for her first. Must've missed it, but I always thought Matsuri was an only-child. Lil bro is most likely going to clamjam any fun the two are going to get into while in the room. Also, this series' chapters are too short.

To reply you must either login or sign up.