Forum › SHY discussion

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017
  • A strong anime girl who can win her own battles and doesn't need to be saved.

• She has black hair.

You can't have both....

If Pilse somehow are able to beat this angel girl, I would be truly surpirsed...... But I doubt it. She probably will have to be saved or helped by Pepesha or someone else just like she was saved by Shy here.

last edited at Oct 17, 2020 2:20AM

Jahy-sama%20(11)
joined Jul 5, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shy_ch52#19
Trust in the yuri, girls.....!!

Also in the last page who is that standing next to Shy?

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

This series really loves loading its superhero battles with heaps of sexual tension, huh? Not that I'm complaining, this is top quality cuisine.

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shy_ch52#19
Trust in the yuri, girls.....!!

Also in the last page who is that standing next to Shy?

Pretty sure that's just an alternate design of Shy's costume.

joined Aug 21, 2017

And for her neutral special, she wields a G U N

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Channeling Teana Lanster like a baws. :-)

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

Channeling Teana Lanster like a baws. :-)

"I summon the magical might of the Colt .45."

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

This chapter... is the best chapter. The boys get their cute-but-belligerent moment. Prayer continues to channel the readers. Pilse reveals her superpower is literally "has gun." Non-stop entertainment.

So many great blushing faces~ ♥

Birdi
joined Sep 19, 2014

Oh, the kiss really affect they relationship, i hope so good.
And the boys look will had a bromance

joined Jul 26, 2016

Pilse reveals her superpower is literally "has gun."

Conjures a gun, really, but the girl did always seem like a rather pragmatic sort owo

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Conjures a gun, really, but the girl did always seem like a rather pragmatic sort owo

I suppose her actual power is more like matter creation, considering the giant syringe. And being able to spontaneously generate medical supplies would be an amazing power to have, in terms of life saving potential.

But 'has gun' just seemed like a more amusing way to phrase it. :p

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I suppose her actual power is more like matter creation, considering the giant syringe. And being able to spontaneously generate medical supplies would be an amazing power to have, in terms of life saving potential.

But 'has gun' just seemed like a more amusing way to phrase it. :p

I wonder if "has shot-gun" would be more appropriate for her specialty.

...I'll show myself out.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

And here we see Stigma causing his "villain has a point" score to rapidly plummet.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

...... Wtf are the heroes outside of the dome doing? Can't they at least protect the public from Stigma or something?....
Anyway, twin swords clashing next chapter sounds dope

joined Jul 26, 2016

...... Wtf are the heroes outside of the dome doing? Can't they at least protect the public from Stigma or something?....

Not sure how you're supposed to protect people from a sudden onset of instant-teleportation kidnapping.

joined Jul 22, 2014

There goes the body count! Wonder if he can spread the effect through tv or net?

joined Apr 29, 2019

pretty sure that the heroes will fix the reporter the same way Teru did with Iko

joined May 24, 2014

And here we see Stigma causing his "villain has a point" score to rapidly plummet.

Well he's insane in the membrane, what did you expect?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Don't know if i had fellow Frenchies here but know that we have an official French publication coming for January next year

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Guys, I need help. I want to ship Shy x Lady Black, but I also want to ship Teru and Iko. What should I do?

joined Jul 26, 2016

Guys, I need help. I want to ship Shy x Lady Black, but I also want to ship Teru and Iko. What should I do?

Poly it. o3o

joined Apr 15, 2013

Oh sh*t.

joined Jul 22, 2014

Don't know if i had fellow Frenchies here but know that we have an official French publication coming for January next year

Lucky you...might need to start poking at the English publishers

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

I thought she was going to lick him.......

Dynasty-edited-winter-pharm
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 29, 2010

I'm just glad that lady is okay.

To reply you must either login or sign up.