Forum › Under One Roof discussion

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Wow its been so long. Yes guys we are that old. Hec I'm literally an adult now, when'd that happen-

I'd rather not think about it, if possible. I still think I can't adult properly.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Lol I like how this updates every few yrs and u gotta reread everytime.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

6 years for an update wow

Img_0186
joined Jul 18, 2020

Ah, an old favorite. Miracles do happen. I was a like senior in high school last time this was updated

Thanks, lililicious. I hope you guys’ll finish it one day

last edited at Oct 7, 2020 3:21AM

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

o my lord 6 years??? im glad i read it now then lol AAAAAA ITS SO GOOD AAAAAAAAAAA

Yesyes
joined Mar 17, 2020

i get such a huge smile from seeing all the people who’ve been on this site for so long. it feels really nice how right now i’m where you guys were at one point, and that we continue to grow together. i never realized how much this place feels like home to me :) hopefully my gay ass can grow up and become a dynasty elder as well lol

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

i get such a huge smile from seeing all the people who’ve been on this site for so long. it feels really nice how right now i’m where you guys were at one point, and that we continue to grow together. i never realized how much this place feels like home to me :) hopefully my gay ass can grow up and become a dynasty elder as well lol

I feel slightly offended at being called an elder........

Nah, just kidding ;) It's nice that this place feels like home to you. Sometimes we get into arguments, and sometimes I have to take a break from the forums. People are complicated. But I hope you keep on having a good time here.

joined Dec 26, 2019

I wait this soooooo longgghh,finally ✨

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Six years and five days and still counting... hope dies hard.

You had just needed to hold on a little longer!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't happen to check the site for a few days and what do I find!!!!!!!!!!!! This must have uploaded moments after the last time I checked. Thanks Lililicioue!!!

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Holy fuck i was in hs... What an update. Literally just finished slurping my gf to sleep. Read this after, sweet high from it.

joined Oct 6, 2019

Wow that was a loooooong cliffhanger. Glad to see chapter 12. Thanks author and scanlation team.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

YOOOO this still alive wtf damn thanks for the update!

20200402_040318
joined Feb 6, 2020

I'm so happy to see the new update ; It already has been 6 years since the last update. The wait worthed it ; it's still one of my favorite.
♥️♥️ I hope there will be another update troughout the year. (^.^)
Thank you for this enjoyable surprise

last edited at Nov 10, 2020 4:37PM

Komomojpg
joined Aug 6, 2014

An enjoyable surprise it is, here's to many more!

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

I hope this gets another update before Fuuka hits 40.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

* checks Fujio's twitter *

Still nothing :'(

last edited at Mar 13, 2022 7:04PM

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

into the hibernation chamber once again

joined Jul 29, 2022

Ok new lesbian is top and old lesbian is bottom i like something like this

-7xom-00_400x400
joined Feb 25, 2023

Oh man, so that’s where the translation leaves off on. A but of a cliffhanger, but better that than the even worse cliffhanger it was on for 6 years.

And I gotta say, I’m a total sucker for stories about people figuring out their sexuality, especially when it’s out of high school. Generally that shows up as a drama, and this is more of a comedy manga, but it’s still a lot of fun.

To reply you must either login or sign up.