Forum › Yamada to Kase-san discussion

joined Jul 21, 2020

Anyone else crackshipping Inoue/Hana?

We-ell... We have Kase x Yamada, and there have been heavy hints that Fukami x Aikawa may be a thing in the future, so Hana doesn't have that many ship possibilities in prospect. It's either Inoue or Mikawacchi.

Given that Hana wants someone physically strong, and Mikawacchi is anything but sporty, Inoue the track athlete does seem to have the advantage.

I have an idea: maybe Hana, Mikawa and Inoue can get BOYFRIENDS?

Don't kill me. ;;

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Anyone else crackshipping Inoue/Hana?

We-ell... We have Kase x Yamada, and there have been heavy hints that Fukami x Aikawa may be a thing in the future, so Hana doesn't have that many ship possibilities in prospect. It's either Inoue or Mikawacchi.

Given that Hana wants someone physically strong, and Mikawacchi is anything but sporty, Inoue the track athlete does seem to have the advantage.

I have an idea: maybe Hana, Mikawa and Inoue can get BOYFRIENDS?

Don't kill me. ;;

Well, Hana has, in her own clueless way, been on the lookout for a boyfriend from the start, so if she likes girls it’s still news to her.

Mikawacchi has been aware of girl-girl relationships all along, but hasn’t given any solid clues about which way she leans.

Inoue was certainly willing to play lesbian to tease Yamada, so at least the door’s open there.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I can't believe I'm saying this but not all girls, in a yuri, have to be lesbians.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I can't believe I'm saying this but not all girls, in a yuri, have to be lesbians.

Who are you, and what have you done with our johnb?

joined Feb 23, 2016

Too wholesome my heart can’t take it

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Nobody believes you xD

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Aw my gawd even these two purehearts did it!!!
Now I can die peacefully ))) there's nothing to regret in this wholesome world)))

...Even if useless citrus gals won't get to make luv at all xD

joined Sep 1, 2017

Who are you, and what have you done with our johnb?

I know it's seems out of character for me. But I like the whole dating on the sly story trope. And you need straight girls, to hide the relationship from.

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Aw my gawd even these two purehearts did it!!!
Now I can die peacefully ))) there's nothing to regret in this wholesome world)))

...Even if useless citrus gals won't get to make luv at all xD

Um, they’ve done it before too. A volume or two back actually.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Now I kinda want an Among Us-style series set on a cruise ship in the middle of the Atlantic where a dozen 'straight girls' need to find the secret lesbian couple. They put their yuri goggles on, read into the slightest interaction, and obsessively start thinking about what constitutes affection. Some 500 IQ masterminds specifically playact being in a relationship to lull the 'real lesbians' into a false sense of security, before realizing that they actually enjoy it. In the final arc, we get plays like 'I know you know that I know you're lesbian'. The series ends with every last one of the girls realizing that they're gay, and the mastermind is revealed to be a chick who wants to be the last straight girl on the planet and build herself a reverse-harem of men, but realizes that she was way too good at her job, and now all the guys want to be in cute yuri relationships as well. The series ends with her sobbing on a lonely mountain peak, horrified at what she's achieved, while society reveres her as the patron saint of Yuri.

21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

Now I kinda want an Among Us-style series set on a cruise ship in the middle of the Atlantic where a dozen 'straight girls' need to find the secret lesbian couple. They put their yuri goggles on, read into the slightest interaction, and obsessively start thinking about what constitutes affection. Some 500 IQ masterminds specifically playact being in a relationship to lull the 'real lesbians' into a false sense of security, before realizing that they actually enjoy it. In the final arc, we get plays like 'I know you know that I know you're lesbian'. The series ends with every last one of the girls realizing that they're gay, and the mastermind is revealed to be a chick who wants to be the last straight girl on the planet and build herself a reverse-harem of men, but realizes that she was way too good at her job, and now all the guys want to be in cute yuri relationships as well. The series ends with her sobbing on a lonely mountain peak, horrified at what she's achieved, while society reveres her as the patron saint of Yuri.

:0

last edited at Oct 2, 2020 7:27PM

21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait, kase turned 19 during her first year of college, then 20 a little while ago (the bonus birthday thing happened and she drinks alcohol (i think??) in the latest chapter, and google says japans drinking age is 20) is she still in her first year of college????

last edited at Oct 2, 2020 7:44PM

21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

How doe she have a bikini tan line when she always seems to be in tshirt and shorts?

I recommand the physical release btw because this scene is longer in it.

I wanna see ;_;

Well, can be the digital as well. Your copy is waiting for you at amazon or any other competing retailer. Maybe.

True. I got the digital version, I don't have room for physical books in my wee apartment. And YUP definitely more to that scene haha

Can anyone give me a direct link?

https://m.imgur.com/a/EOYAdrf

whoaaaa thank youuuu

No problem x3

Yamada is just the purest creature alive, and I dearly wish that she could see herself the way Kase sees her. And this is a “man drawing woman” thing, but would it kill you to draw Yamada with a smile when Kase is fucking her? Thanks.

last edited at Oct 2, 2020 11:40PM by

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

I agree but it's possible though, I had like 3 or 4 lesbians in my class and most of them were still in the closet the first few years.

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

I agree but it's possible though, I had like 3 or 4 lesbians in my class and most of them were still in the closet the first few years.

They're at the age where their friend group is more defined by interests versus defaulting to classmates. Queer people end up flocking together. I'm not bothered by it either way.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

They're at the age where their friend group is more defined by interests versus defaulting to classmates. Queer people end up flocking together. I'm not bothered by it either way.

I'm still with the first statement, i'm kinda tired of the "all main cast are lesbians" trope

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

I'm still with the first statement, i'm kinda tired of the "all main cast are lesbians" trope

Strawberry Panic Intensifies

21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

I'm so confused about their ages, Kase is 20 now right? Is she still in her first year of college?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I'm so confused about their ages, Kase is 20 now right? Is she still in her first year of college?

Kase is 19 (graduated at 18 and had her birthday in ch10). She's not legally allowed to drink alcohol yet, but Inoue, being her senpai, is, hence the drinking parties.

last edited at Oct 3, 2020 7:34PM

21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yeah i got confused cause i thought she had another birthday later in one of the mini comics called golden week i think

joined Jul 8, 2020

How precious. I hope we will still get the glimpse of daily sweet life of them when they live together

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

joined Sep 1, 2017

If there are no straight friends. Who is going to assume the main character has found a boyfriend, when she stops hanging out, and start putting more effort into her appearance? And how is the main character suppose to duck the having a "boyfriend" allegation by playing the gender assumption game? huh? Did you even think of that?

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I'm fine with it, better than "all guys are assholes"

Also, can anyone remind me of the name of the pigtail girl?

last edited at Oct 7, 2020 8:44PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.