Forum › Prism discussion

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

I've probably already said it, but tracing (and heavily modifying) from an ad - those things that are forced into our faces whether we want them or not - is simply not a bad thing to me. When I had to be an ad copywriter, if someone had stolen my work i would have just laughed, and if they had put it into a story like Prism, I would send them fan mail. Honestly, I always thought of this nonsense as his karma for his hentai loli comics, full stop. It's just a pity Prism got caught in the crossfire.

I totally agree with you but I'm still glad that Prism existed.

Screenshot_1644496801
joined May 20, 2018

I miss this

yuriforeverandalways
Yuri%202%20copy
joined Feb 14, 2017

One of the greatest yuri what if's of all time.

Let's cry together everyone.

last edited at Sep 22, 2019 3:33PM

4bbe1078a9d82bf519de9e5fc56dee60
joined Feb 18, 2018

Wow, this was a beautiful story. Although it got canceled, it feels finished. Thanks to the author!

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Wish there were more chapters...

120x120px-ls-38203a65_avatar65018_8
joined Oct 27, 2011

I think the problem here isn't lying on tracing act, but how he doesn't credit the one he copy. Doesn't mean he's lazy, rotoscoping animators hired actors and cameraman or shooters to do shots and then tracing on it. Shou did violated creators code by not mentioning photo artists, it's clearly a plagiarism case. Althought i feel it's quite sad that he didn't chose to credit the original photos, or didn't have the chance to do so, so he can keep this series going.

last edited at Nov 27, 2019 1:08AM

joined Dec 14, 2019

Tracing backgrounds is one thing, tracing entire characters/scenes is another.

agreed. on another note, c-can you tell me what manga is your pfp from?

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Tracing backgrounds is one thing, tracing entire characters/scenes is another.

agreed. on another note, c-can you tell me what manga is your pfp from?

I am not who you asked, especially given how much time has passed since the person posted, but I do believe their avatar came from a page in here: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_may_to_u

joined Jan 9, 2018

I've probably already said it, but tracing (and heavily modifying) from an ad - those things that are forced into our faces whether we want them or not - is simply not a bad thing to me. When I had to be an ad copywriter, if someone had stolen my work i would have just laughed, and if they had put it into a story like Prism, I would send them fan mail. Honestly, I always thought of this nonsense as his karma for his hentai loli comics, full stop. It's just a pity Prism got caught in the crossfire.

Yea i was very disappointed and put-off when i researched and tried to find any other creations by this author years ago and came to find the loli hentai catalog that they had.

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Very unfortunate indeed..

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

rereading this for the 6th time

Pero01
joined Apr 1, 2014

rereading this for the 6th time

Amen

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Just reread this yet again. I really, really wish I could see how the artist would have continued this. But just what's here makes it one of my top favorites.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Yuri Girl 1001 posted:

Just reread this yet again. I really, really wish I could see how the artist would have continued this. But just what's here makes it one of my top favorites.

Yea, it had really fresh take on mistaking gender that the girl that fallen in love with other girl without knowing it, actually does 180 after learning the truth, accepts it and becomes the aggressive one.

last edited at Sep 26, 2020 12:21PM

Yokoe
joined Apr 8, 2018

back for my yearly reread of prism, it just as good as I remember ;-;

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I bought the raw. Yes, Vol.1 is virtually impossible to get because the publisher pulled all of them out. But once in awhile you will find a used copy.Vol.2 does not exist, but that is fine,as I bought the Tsbomi raw.

Spend%20(1)%20(1)
joined May 10, 2021

This has one of the best Chapter 1s of any manga ever and is genuinely great and it's one of the great tragedies of the world that this was canceled. Pain.

joined Jun 11, 2021

wow i just found this, its always nice and refreshing to read a yuri story where they get together early on and actually act like an affectionate couple. naturally it had to get cancelled because we cant have anything good. ah well. the little we got is super sweet.

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

I miss this manga so much :'(

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Great, the algorithm (or some admin, idk) brought to the front page one of my favorite yuri mangas oat, one of the first I read too and probably the only one I've read more than once; it's highly recommended, so anybody who see this and haven't read it yet, go do it immediately!

Bocchi2
joined Sep 2, 2022

prism my beloved

joined Oct 20, 2022

I could never figured out how come he drew Hikaru with a feminine face and also a masculine face on separate unrelated occasions. And this is not a gradual thing, so the masculine face will show up here and there, not that many times, but enough that I noticed. It was almost like someone else draws it. Weird. Just read the confession scene where they were sitting on top of the stairs during the camping trip.

76047650-352-k633682
joined Jul 17, 2015

this is one of the first manga I ever read and it still has a place in my heart

joined Jul 29, 2022

ok they fried get to know imidiatelly

Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

Dam just found a gem and then found out it’s cut short! Hopefully it’ll resume one day

To reply you must either login or sign up.