Forum › Prism discussion

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Don't think so either. Unless Shou does something stupid again, Stretch will go on. It's one of the best, if not the best, ranked comic on Big Comic Spirit's website.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

man I miss this manga :(

joined Jun 27, 2015

What a way to end.. really enjoyed this, completely sucks it was cancelled. (If you secretly want to continue this story thats fine with me!)

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

grabs tissue oh god that was just beautiful blows my nose and blubbers SUCH SWEET LOVE!!!

Panty%20from%20p.s.w.g
joined Jul 10, 2015

When I saw that this manga was cancelled I was really depressed. But other than that I adore it!

last edited at Nov 1, 2015 1:09AM

joined Sep 9, 2015

OMG!I just loooved this yuri if someone know a link where we can buy the manga just say it to me please!^^Thanks!

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

OMG!I just loooved this yuri if someone know a link where we can buy the manga just say it to me please!^^Thanks!

One place you can buy volume 1 is at amazon.co.jp (the Japanese Amazon.com). There's a link in the upper right corner to show much of the site in English. It looks like it's out of print so you'd have to buy it used from the marketplace, but some of the ones marked fulfilled by Amazon will ship internationally. I didn't look past the first page, but if any of them specifically say International shipping, that's what they do. It was cancelled before volume 2 came out, so it you want the rest of it, you'd have to buy the individual Tsubomi issues that those chapters were in. And of course, to do any of this, you need an international credit card (that is Visa or Mastercard).

joined Feb 18, 2015

I just re-read this again... I don't know how many times I've read it now. I always feel so sad about it being cancelled due to what is essentially artistic dishonesty. I really liked the story and the pacing of it. I always thought that the character designs were very good, except that there was too little variation in the girls faces. (That and Megu's hair color seemed to shift from light to dark, making it hard to tell it was her at times...) But the story or a young lesbian couple dealing with the difficulties of being in love in a society that doesn't really accept same sex relationships was extremely well done, especially the realization that she "swings that way" by Megu. If it had been allowed to run its course, it could have been nearly as good as "Girl Friends".

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

read cry, read cry etc... i wish i could stop rereading it but aaaaugggh!

joined Jul 31, 2013

Yeah, this is still great. It's some kind of cruel joke that Show hasn't gone back to Yuri until (possibly) now. In addition to the stuff mentioned, I really liked the early scenes that imply how unhappy Hikaru used to be before she met Megu again, like her talking about cellphones or when she talks about the girls who get jealous of her looks, with the thinly veiled advice directed at herself.

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

I miss this Shou much. Hah. Hah. Seriously I reread this every two months.

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

one of my favorites

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

I really liked reading Prism. It's sad that it was cancelled but it ends on a good note, and I'd rather choose an ending like that, suggesting a good future for them than a forced drama/ love triangle that would have ruined the plot.

I enjoyed the drawing, I hope the author will redraw some other pieces of yuri !

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Such a shame it got cancelled... It was my very first yuri manga. I loved every page of it, i stil do. Such a big, big, big shame. I would kill to see more of this ;A; by the way, this artstyle is great too!

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

HopeFromYuri posted:

Such a shame it got cancelled... It was my very first yuri manga. I loved every page of it, i stil do. Such a big, big, big shame. I would kill to see more of this ;A; by the way, this artstyle is great too!

You totally need to read his other manga then. It is called Stretch

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

So cruel D:

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/prism_ch02#21

Top panel my favourite in any manga ever.

joined Jan 18, 2016

HopeFromYuri posted:

Ah, i read that one! A very nice piece too! Think i'm gonna reread it.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

HopeFromYuri posted:

...I can't believe I missed the relation. Loved Prism. I see the similarity in the art now.

I was lukewarm about Stretch. Not a huge slice of life fan, but this may at least get me reading it on another whim.

Th6ss6rplr
joined Feb 14, 2016

AHHH DAMN YOU!

85af8296-a13b-494e-810e-ae41815d00fa
joined Jan 19, 2016

A very cute, sweet, and amazing manga. Awesome job!!

HopeFromYuri
joined Jan 18, 2016

Does someone know a website or something where they sell this mamga? And then translated to english if that's possible

yuri goggles
2015-01-21%2018.42.01%20copy
joined Dec 10, 2015

RIP this manga...

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Tracing aside, this was an absolute favorite of mine when I first started reading yuri. I read it on Mangafucks. What days those were...
And I actually rather remember why. The dialogue feels incredibly natural. There isn't this air of fake manga-ness surrounding it, they talk like actual high school girls. I always appreciate realism in my yuri.

Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

This is my second favorite next to Fluttering Feelings. Oh well. Great stuff dies early. RIP.

C29f727d816b87c23ddab923495e135f241f8f99_hq
joined Apr 9, 2016

At least we got to see thier relationship progress all the way to the sex stage before it got cancelled

To reply you must either login or sign up.