Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

^ Source?

Aiura, chapter titled Rain.

Not much Feet, sadly

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Thoughts as I read this chapter.

` OMG! Koguma and Hino are totally having sex! After so many chapters of flirting, I can't believe it's finally happening!

` Aaahhh! They got me! I thought they were having sex, but it was just a foot massage. Well played girls. Well played.

` Hino read one book thinks she's a masseuse.
Meh that joke isn't so funny without a famous name to drop.

` Hahahaha That gorilla is giving a thumbs up.
Foot Pressure Messaging Even a Gorilla Can Understand? Is that a weird joke on the "For Dummies" line of books?

last edited at Sep 14, 2020 12:40AM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

How much to show feet?

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

This is a chapter of culture.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

(Ch. 62) Lmao, poor Hino-san wanted to basically make love to Koguma’s foot and turn her into a blushing melty mess, but instead she started laughing! Disappointed much?

6631e8220bec2737023f64d8a2b36b99
joined Jul 20, 2020

Hino is a woman of culture

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

(Ch. 62) Lmao, poor Hino-san wanted to basically make love to Koguma’s foot and turn her into a blushing melty mess, but instead she started laughing! Disappointed much?

Kogutop.

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

This keeps getting gayer and gayer. I approve.

Original
joined Jan 30, 2019

The pace of this might only make the ending more satisfying.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Kogutop.

Certain body parts make certain "sounds" during intercourse. If a certain person (me) hears those "sounds" they dissolve into a laughing mess and completely lose the mood.

Koguma is so relatable.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Kogutop.

Certain body parts make certain "sounds" during intercourse. If a certain person (me) hears those "sounds" they dissolve into a laughing mess and completely lose the mood.

Koguma is so relatable.

Are we talking about farts?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Fantasy versus reality. Didn't quite match up. :D

` OMG! Koguma and Hino are totally having sex! After so many chapters of flirting, I can't believe it's finally happening!

Did you really? Because knowing this series, I immediately started wondering what they really were doing.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Fantasy versus reality. Didn't quite match up. :D

Did you really? Because knowing this series, I immediately started wondering what they really were doing.

LMAO same

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

This is what people call a lie. Nobody is so dense that they would actually think this.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Kogutop.

Based.

joined Sep 13, 2018

she made koguma into a blushing mess with less than that yet hino manages to fail anyways.
i truly want a romantic date chapter , like hino pulling tickets to going somewhere , them dating , classmate bumping into them and saying "so you too really were like that" without any of them denying anything making them doubt if they were a pseudo couple at that point.

joined Jul 8, 2020

This is what people call a lie. Nobody is so dense that they would actually think this.

And when they really did, we all would be so surprised and no one would believe they actually did lmao

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

I am just amazed that we are 62 chapters in and it just keeps getting better.
Very nice simmer.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Hino's creepy paneled room that looks like its in an asylum is back...
really curious what the deal with that is......

EDIT: other chapter with her weird room

last edited at Sep 27, 2020 8:31PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I can't be the only one to believe her parents are actually dead. I mean, she never mention before, even when she mention the moment she move in plus this chapter the mention of a family altar and the vague answer "they're at work".

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Lilliwyt posted:

I can't be the only one to believe her parents are actually dead. I mean, she never mention before, even when she mention the moment she move in plus this chapter the mention of a family altar and the vague answer "they're at work".

i'd believe it. there was that one chapter that showed her alone in her room surrounded by boxes when she had a flashback to when she moved.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Yeah- if they are not we are at least meant to think they might be, or why bother bringing up the family shrine?

Im guessing they are- or for example her mom or dad passed and the survivnig one remarried - or perhaps she lives with 2 relatives now? So both might be kinda true- and whoever 'they' are might really be out at work.

She carries a kinda lonely air sometimes dispite her normal attitude that reminds me of chiyoda momo (demon girl next door).

p.s I think the chapter coulda worked better if it sayed serious to the end. Wish I could tell the author, but you dont need to get a joke in just because its a comedy. Its fine- great imo- to have some serious bits in a comedy. (like dragon maid and choir etc).

last edited at Sep 27, 2020 8:43PM

joined Dec 18, 2018

It would be a bit dark turn for this story, but not impossible.

To reply you must either login or sign up.