Forum › Dear NOMAN discussion

joined Feb 24, 2019

I suspect Mashiro is going to be very sad very soon and Bazu might be the one to hurt her. Just a hunch. Big sis doesn't seem to be getting a happy ending at this rate.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

I'm HOPING big sis gets seperated from the monster, then goes to heaven/afterlife.

Not betting on it tho.

joined Jul 22, 2014

Bit creepy we can still see big sister's legs hanging like that, still poor Mashiro.

last edited at Jul 5, 2020 9:34PM

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Honestly surprised that there hasn't been much discussion on that panel of Onee-chan's lifeless corpse after her neck was snapped

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

For some reason this story hits me particularly hard in the feels. I feel so rotten about her sister being what she is now.

Its got some pretty sombre undertones... my heart feels like its being squeezed at the bottom in some parts of Dear NOMAN

last edited at Jul 7, 2020 10:57AM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Bazu's such a simpleton. Everybody knows the ocean ends at the giant ice wall right before the border of the firmament dome.

Cerberus_pikomarie-supersmall
joined Feb 27, 2019

bazu confirmed flat earther

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Gosh darn it Bazu, stop being so sexy in the Extra Pages!

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/dear_noman_ch13_1#16

last edited at Aug 4, 2020 10:35AM

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Man, every chapter just reminds me more and more of Bleach when Bleach was still good.

And by still good I mean literally just season 1 when it was just high school kids fighting the monster of the week and none of the soul society crap mattered.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Man, every chapter just reminds me more and more of Bleach when Bleach was still good.

And by still good I mean literally just season 1 when it was just high school kids fighting the monster of the week and none of the soul society crap mattered.

Ironic since Bazu kinda works for a kind of society for souls

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Ironic since Bazu kinda works for a kind of society for souls

At least it's all more or less background shenanigans and bureaucracy. If one of them gets kidnapped and they have to plan a wacky elaborate prison break I'm going to be very upset.

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Lol the beach extra. “Mashiro’s rare wicked smile.” I seriously love Bazu.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Bit creepy we can still see big sister's legs hanging like that, still poor Mashiro.

I hadn't noticed that, I had thought it was her legs, but it's more like a tail

joined Mar 28, 2017

Dear NOMAN is now licensed by Yen Press:
https://twitter.com/yenpress/status/1291759516862820355

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

So, it's only got one chapter left?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

So, it's only got one chapter left?

Depending on whether we get tank RAWs anytime soon or have to wait for the web-releases, it'll either be one chapter or two parts. There's also a Pixiv extra set after the ending, so I'll save translating that until ch14 becomes available.

joined Feb 24, 2019

Aw, sad to see this end, but at least it was a fun ride. Can't wait for the final chapter and those extras.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Now for a super hard-boiled death match that levels the entire city between the loli and her snek nee-chan for a finale.

... gotta say though; it came up a few time in the comments: based on previous series people expected a variously rushed or otherwise underwhelming conclusion and I'm getting the suspicion that wrapping all this up in 1 (or 2, if you want to count it that way) chapters will feel kinda similar. Again.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Oh damn just one fucking chapter left?
Shit.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I think you nailed it. Fuck later bleach, all my homies hate later bleach. Kubo should have stuck to deeply human ghost stories not shounen power escalation.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/dear_noman_extra_d_noma_x_bocchimou_manga#2

... Why "Noma" and not "Noman"?

D-Noma = Dear Noman

18992b47e3036da3324d1a85848e4b9e
joined Jul 16, 2019

Wow, that was crossovers nobody asked for

joined Feb 22, 2018

And BocchiMou hasn't been translated yet, afaik.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

And BocchiMou hasn't been translated yet, afaik.

It's over on Mangadex (not being uploaded here for various reasons)

To reply you must either login or sign up.