Forum › Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl discussion

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Man, there's been a lot of reversal lately.

Fb_img_1596724226396
joined May 14, 2017

So Kanda actually got two girl

Asdfaffa122x127
joined Jun 28, 2020

Main girl Ookuma and side chick Satomi

joined Jul 26, 2016

oh my god shes a top while drunk :O

joined Jul 26, 2016

Not everyone has that much experience with alcohol. Especially on a site where a large chunk of the population.is under age 19.

The ignorant should perhaps avoid making such sweeping declarations then.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I came here ready to endure several pages of preachiness on how drunken sex is equal to rape and Kanda should go to jail for being a sex offender.

Turns out there are only 3 messages, and one of 'em is obviously a joke.

Color me amazed. This forum is actually evolving. We are on our way to civilization! d(´∀`)b

inb4 the Moral Guardians were just busy with other stuff and haven't dropped by yet

Oh, ye of little faith.

I wonder how many drinks it would take to get Kanda-kun into the bear costume. (And then out of it.)

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

That was nice. Top Ookuma was pretty nice, definitely hope we see more of that in the future. Man, can't wait for the next chapter to be out so we can see more of them now that they're a proper cou-

Wait, it's going on hiatus? ................

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-

joined Sep 13, 2018

I love it when gay masculine girls get topped, it's the best shit. This chapter in general was so good and funny.

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

YES PLEASE MORE OF THIS.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

A little bird told me that there are actual lesbians out there that denigrate those among us here who apply top/bottom labels to lesbians such as Kanda and Ookuma, considering such people to be "morons". Apparently these women are somehow arrogant enough to believe that they can speak on behalf of the entire lesbian community around the world without conducting anything remotely qualifiable as a statistically valid survey.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

I am a-okay with the role reversal. I actually find Kanda pretty cute (even though she's 100% not my type). I'm so glad there was no additional drama about the gender reveal though.

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Anytime you see the Drunk and Reversal tags together you just know something good is about to happen.
Add in Blushing and you have the ingredients for something epic.

last edited at Sep 2, 2020 5:11PM

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

the hairstyle change to imply the character switch. Love it

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

This! More of this please!!

Also, women actually hitting on guys (or at least they thought she was one, but you understand!) That is so fresh!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Not everyone has that much experience with alcohol. Especially on a site where a large chunk of the population.is under age 19.

What makes you think that? I'd of guessed the averge age on the site was over 30, tho maybe that is coloured by me being ancient lol.

But certainly I hear quite a lot of people liking or talking about anime from well over a decade ago that I doubt most young people would have watched.

last edited at Sep 2, 2020 6:31PM

A little bird told me that there are actual lesbians out there that denigrate those among us here who apply top/bottom labels to lesbians such as Kanda and Ookuma, considering such people to be "morons". Apparently these women are somehow arrogant enough to believe that they can speak on behalf of the entire lesbian community around the world without conducting anything remotely qualifiable as a statistically valid survey.

It be like that, to each their own. I think labels are dumb, but they sure fun to use.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I quite like the sarcasm here.

Screen%20shot%202020-05-04%20at%2010.17.35%20pm
joined Jul 1, 2015

Kanda, Ookuma, and Satomi, my favorite throuple

joined Mar 19, 2020

Kanda, Ookuma, and Satomi, my favorite throuple

Best throuple for sure.

joined Jan 22, 2015

I hate the "drunk after one beer" trope, because no one gets like that after one beer, but hey ho.

You can't be serious. I've known several people who get drunk that easily, including my first college roommate.

Aaaand it’s an excuse to behave badly as they can later blame it on the booze. It’s all psychosomatic, so pass the placebo!

No, it's not--some people can't metabolize alcohol properly and can get shit-faced, lost-memory drunk on a drink or two. I've known at least three people like that--one who could nurse a beer for hours and be mostly OK except for some slurred speech.

Couple things:
1) As mentioned above, some people truly are weak to alcohol. Had a college buddy who turned an alarming shade of red and needed assistance walking after one Long Island.
2) Tolerance is a thing. When I started drinking, a couple Mike's put me under. Now I guzzle Bell's Two-Hearted.
3) There is this misconception that all beers are weak. They are not. Every brewery I've visited has at least one brew that exceeds 20% ABV. I've personally seen as high as 35% ABV, and a quick inquiry on Google-sama shows that in 2013 the world's strongest beer was 67.5% ABV.
Bottom line, unless you know what beer someone is drinking, don't assume it's a Budweiser (5% ABV).

_______%20(12)
joined Feb 18, 2018

I think its time for dynasty to classify the comments per chapter, not in one room for the whole chapters,, its kinda hard to follow up and see what people's thoughts like this

joined Jan 14, 2020

https://hiconsumption.com/the-10-strongest-beers-in-the-world-will-get-you-drunk-fast/ says the strongest naturally fermented beer is 29% (still a lot higher than I expected); the stronger beers are freeze-distilled to remove water.

What makes you think that? I'd of guessed the averge age on the site was over 30, tho maybe that is coloured by me being ancient lol.

https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/15346-dynasty-specific-demographic-survey

Unclear to me if it surveyed website posters or just Discord; there might be a selection bias.

"Large chunk" is still a minority, though most of the respondents are 26 or younger.

Fb_img_1596724226396
joined May 14, 2017

Main girl Ookuma and side chick Satomi

I see

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I reread this series and I have to say I like it even more now since i could read it in one go and not have to wait until next month to find out if she was finally gonna fucking tell her

joined Mar 25, 2020

I think its time for dynasty to classify the comments per chapter, not in one room for the whole chapters,, its kinda hard to follow up and see what people's thoughts like this

THIS

To reply you must either login or sign up.