Forum › Come Rain or Shine discussion

Img_0186
joined Jul 18, 2020

i like the showa records club, sue me. they’re definitely ending up together

i do wonder how nekozaki’s gonna process that kiss tho. i bet she’ll misinterpret it

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

That went from 0 to 100 omg

Ikr lmao i was NOT expecting the kiss to happen, tho i'm definitely not complaining

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

It's been said before but I'm glad the author isn't retreading old ground and instead has a heavy foot on the gas for the mutual crush arc

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

ok, i started reading comprehensive tovarisch (also by arata iri), and we're actually really lucky that the main couple gets as much "screen time" as they do in this one.

edit: tovarisch has such poor pacing that i can't really even follow it. come rain or shine is so much better. i will never complain about annoying side characters in this comic going forward. it could be so much worse.

last edited at Aug 31, 2020 7:44PM

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

thats one hell of a cliff hanger

joined Jul 26, 2016

thats one hell of a cliff hanger

inb4 it's something on the "left toilet seat up" level of banality

joined Jun 7, 2019

I really thought it was going to be a manga with a slow process and only the girls living their daily lives (like the previous works of the author) but I was really attracted to that of the murder of the father, the personality of the characters and the drama (in a certain way It's well done, I usually feel cringe when there is "drama" but this just leaves me wanting more)
and the romantic situations bro, I love the interactions of the protagonists aaa and the drawing style my god
10/10

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Would it be possible to have a tag for suicidal ideation?

I suppose the tagging system isn't explicitly meant for content warnings, but I feel like it could be a nice addition.

Noooooo. I wanted a conversation between Nekozaki and Yamada, post-kiss and where Their relationship is going next.

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

So with their back story it's now clear why Shishimaru has always been acting pretty irritated around Pengin but still sticks around all this time.
Pengin, meanwhile, is short a few screws in her airhead, and thus just breezes through all that, riding on her sole interest in Showa records. But holy fking shit, now that a new interest has come to her mind, she pushes the progress faster than SpaceX's Falcon 9 :))

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Wow, even with the amazing progression we've gotten from the two main characters, they're still the last couple to get together from the six. That's pretty funny

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Wow, even with the amazing progression we've gotten from the two main characters, they're still the last couple to get together from the six. That's pretty funny

And that's pretty normal.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

edit: tovarisch has such poor pacing that i can't really even follow it. come rain or shine is so much better.

So you have choosen death,

Jokes aside i also think sougou tovarisch has problems with the pacing , the last volume being the most notable example.

But i can't be too harsh on sougou tovarisch knowing that it was axed, besides kanna an yuu are probably my favorite yuri characters of all time, specially kanna and i'm a big fan of Arata iri comedy, so at least for me sougou tovarisch will always be Arata iri Magnus opus
Besides the extra chapters are the best if only we could get more

Tumblr_b9119341864f4a413e9ee9aac568bb24_2bec616a_1280%20(1)
joined Apr 2, 2020

omg... lesbians are THRIVING in this manga except for the main ship oop-

joined Feb 24, 2019

I also like them a lot, so this development was exactly what I hoped for. Now to resolve the main couple's dilemma and get to the bottom of the murder mystery! Then the manga will probably end and we won't get to see any of the couples actually being a couple.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

aaaahhhh!! so refreshing. confronting the (gay) issue head on. who knew it was even possible in yuri...

joined Aug 29, 2016

I also like them a lot, so this development was exactly what I hoped for. Now to resolve the main couple's dilemma and get to the bottom of the murder mystery! Then the manga will probably end and we won't get to see any of the couples actually being a couple.

Noooo I need my gay!! Nyan Nyan (love that nickname) was literally in her underwear. Yamada deserves some action with it!

Why does the roommate get a relationship with the teacher and get to be sexy with her? Shouldn't that be Age gap? Why has no one brought that up?

last edited at Sep 28, 2020 12:12AM

joined Jul 25, 2020

That went from 0 to 100 omg

Ikr lmao i was NOT expecting the kiss to happen, tho i'm definitely not complaining

I'm not complaining too..

joined Jul 25, 2020

Bro, isn't this get straight forward ? I'm fine with it..

joined Jun 12, 2019

ahhh pengin lets gooo

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

To be honest and that's an habit with Arata but i couldn't really care less about the side characters. More here because she get made because Peng don't recognize but state after that's it's normal when she have only see her face like 2/3 seconds before. Like wtf ? What even was the point ? How you can get mad for something then state that something was not her fault.Anyway, if it means that we can get more of the MC from now on then it's fine.

joined Jul 26, 2016

How you can get mad for something then state that something was not her fault.

Just because she knows it analytically doesn't mean it doesn't bug her emotionally. Emotions are literally irrational.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Nekozaki's nonchalant "Well, I was sleeping with Mikoto so..." got me lmao

6f26d68ee1a36aae713ea761c5e939e5
joined Jul 18, 2017

OH GOD OH FUCK

To reply you must either login or sign up.