Forum › Looking Up to Magical Girls discussion

Chocolate%20photo%20-%20copy
joined Apr 2, 2013

Baiser is awesome! Yuri shipping for the win!

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Baiser best protagonist ever

63515893-13a8-47bc-ac30-925c9c72c86e
joined Mar 1, 2018

Ah... I want to see Baiser with her 8-10 stars beating the crap out of everyone. https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/looking_up_to_magical_girls_ch12#26

last edited at Aug 29, 2020 10:27PM

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Let's be honest, the others were sent away for Leopard's benefit, Nero LOVES to watch.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

So... good...

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

..............Why is this series so good? I don’t understand. All I know is that I desperately need more.

joined Aug 10, 2016

I kept laughing to myself, jokingly saying "oh look she's going to make them fuck" but not thinking it would happen, then it did the actual madlass.

last edited at Aug 29, 2020 4:06PM

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

While incredibily twisted, Baiser is taking the role of a therapist. Specifically, of the Youngian school, by making those around her (read, being "tortured" by her) embrace their personal shadow.

Thus increasing their own confidence and by proxy their abilities.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Loco said Baiser only has 2 stars, but she very clearly has at least 6, so either her count is off or we're missing something. My guess is that Baiser's form differs enough from the normal dark magical girls that she's discounting stars she shouldn't be. (e.g. stars on clothing and accessories don't count, but Baiser's eyes and horns aren't accessories.)

Also, the mascot seems to be hinting that grenade girl can get stronger.

Oh, also, are we sure they're not older, because they [i]really[/i] don't look or act their supposed age.

last edited at Aug 29, 2020 3:46PM

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Loco said Baiser only has 2 stars, but she very clearly has at least 6, so either her count is off or we're missing something.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/looking_up_to_magical_girls_ch13#11

Here it mentions that it is the stars on their skin that count, so yeah, Baiser only has 2 stars but they multiply when he gets horny/excited. She doesn't have horns outside of her costume as well, so how are they not accessories?

last edited at Aug 29, 2020 3:59PM

Jpeg_20190102_170347
joined Jun 3, 2020

Loco said Baiser only has 2 stars, but she very clearly has at least 6, so either her count is off or we're missing something.

Also, the mascot seems to be hinting that grenade girl can get stronger.

Yup I believe its what happened to Baiser, she started at 2 but got more stars the more horny/excited she got while fighting. Kinda like awakening her power. I think they can improve their abilities, its not locked forever.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

At last, it got serious.

I LOVE THIS MANGA TO BITS!

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

What a wingwoman

last edited at Aug 29, 2020 5:02PM

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Good to see girls getting along the way they should. :D

She may be an S, but Baiser still takes proper care of her girls.

De8f36554faa66ff1cbf28142164fa13
joined Apr 20, 2020

This is the best manga i read yet, it's absolutely my styles and humor. Im laughing so hard at any chapter and i can't believe im so sick xD

joined May 1, 2015

Baiser is the best boss ever. I want her to step on me.

joined Mar 1, 2018

Baiser for president

joined Jul 26, 2016

dat Mugi face tho

Twitterprofilepic(2019)2
joined Apr 17, 2018

This chapter (16) went truly above and beyond. We’re being spoiled rotten

joined Apr 15, 2013

Every time I come to this thread, I look at the first comment where the series began as subtext. I'm proud of how far we've come.

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/looking_up_to_magical_girls_ch16#30
Why am I getting a sinking gut feeling that we just saw what’s left of the vanquished magical girls? Also, oh boy, things are heating up in all kinds of ways.

Here it mentions that it is the stars on their skin that count, so yeah, Baiser only has 2 stars but they multiply when he gets horny/excited. She doesn't have horns outside of her costume as well, so how are they not accessories?

Right you are, however, I wonder if the stars in her eyes are an indicator of anything, as no one else besides Baiser seems to have them? My first thought is that the placement is meant to represent that the full extent of her abilities are less obvious than some of the others, which would make sense since Baiser’s power seems to come less from her actual abilities and more from the ways in which she uses them to break her opponents.

A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

Ahh ~
Nemo and Matama, I knew it
I could feel the pleasure that yuri gives me (=´꒳`=)

Yuri really does heal heart

last edited at Aug 29, 2020 7:39PM

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Remember when this series had a subtext tag on it?

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Unless I'm mistaken, while her horns only show up when she transforms, they don't break away like the rest of her costume. That is, she's actually transforming, rather than just getting a costume like everyone else, thus those horns are part of her body and equivalent to her skin. Similarly, Loco describes the relevant marks as "engraved on their skin" and it's hard to view marks "engraved" on her eyes as being less than ones engraved on her skin.

Now I'm even more confident that Loco's miscounting her marks, because they're so out of the ordinary that she doesn't realize what she's looking at.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Right you are, however, I wonder if the stars in her eyes are an indicator of anything, as no one else besides Baiser seems to have them? My first thought is that the placement is meant to represent that the full extent of her abilities are less obvious than some of the others, which would make sense since Baiser’s power seems to come less from her actual abilities and more from the ways in which she uses them to break her opponents.

I personally just think they are part of her image rather than anything important to her power. She doesn't seem overly powerful herself at the moment, which makes sense with the 2 stars, just very good at tactics and leadership. Expecting a full super saiyan awakening in the upcoming battle where temporary horny stars become permanent.

Unless I'm mistaken, while her horns only show up when she transforms, they don't break away like the rest of her costume. That is, she's actually transforming, rather than just getting a costume like everyone else, thus those horns are part of her body and equivalent to her skin.

Because they aren't made out of cloth that instantly disintegrates like her clothes? There are also multiple times the horns are quite badly damaged and a bit broken (https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/looking_up_to_magical_girls_ch12#26) but for continuity purposes, she has to maintain some of her look through the comic and the horns are quite a distinguishing part of it. The star ornament around her collar bone doesn't get completely destroyed either. Basically stuff gets removed to make them naked while maintaining key aspects of their costumes. But hey, maybe she is turning into an actual dominatrix demon/succubus, only time will tell.

last edited at Aug 29, 2020 9:24PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.