Forum › Ui & Yaaya discussion

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

wow i really like the dynamic between the two

Screenshot_277
joined Aug 31, 2017

sketch the yuri manga™

i'm joking, but what a beautiful art style. even being only sketches, really sweet

120x120px-ls-38203a65_avatar65018_8
joined Oct 27, 2011

I love the girls in this new serie, cant wait for official version ( ◜‿◝ )♡

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Thanks Chads for making every chapter even better with your credit pages

Screen%20shot%202020-05-04%20at%2010.17.35%20pm
joined Jul 1, 2015

i was stressed out for them but what a sexy start

joined Mar 1, 2018

Im melting

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

blows air boi this getting spicy already

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

I really like this series so far, but I'm having a hard time with the name Yaaya, in this context.

It's not so much that it's a bad name as it's really close to the Greek word for grandmother. This is not the best piece to have the image of a little old Greek lady popping up in your mind.

last edited at Aug 16, 2020 6:16PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I like the way she praised and caressed the boobs, praise the boobs!
This is good for those who always ask "where's the ecchi!?" in Virgin's Empire... You can have plenty of Kishi's nsfw here.
The "exhibitionism" tag got me pretty excited but it didn't went as far as I had thought ... Thankfully, this is not the end.

I don't care anymore, Credit page is canon!

Img_0186
joined Jul 18, 2020

⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

This is good for those who always ask "where's the ecchi!?" in Virgin's Empire... You can have plenty of Kishi's nsfw here.
The "exhibitionism" tag got me pretty excited but it didn't went as far as I had thought ... Thankfully, this is not the end.

No. We need more ecchi in Virgin's Empire ALSO.
Or, at least I want it

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Damn the credit page, Ayano you horny!

joined Dec 5, 2019

is it just me or Ui and sempai had the whole thing planned? that sempai absence after a message and then making sure everyone knew she was comming back even tho she went to the toilet to talk not to use it......

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

No. We need more ecchi in Virgin's Empire ALSO.
Or, at least I want it

Amen. More ecchi everywhere.

joined Feb 24, 2019

Wait, what happened with Ohno's boyfriend? I want the juicy gossip!

kuroyurihime00
Ebk63ajwkaeu2_4_1
joined Aug 1, 2020

Ui-chan sure doesn't waste time huh

Tumblr_mmzjekkrdw1qlpahho1_1280
joined May 8, 2013

An actual NSFW series by Kishi Torajirou that isn't Virgins Empire? Can't wait for more.

joined Aug 15, 2020

is it just me or Ui and sempai had the whole thing planned? that sempai absence after a message and then making sure everyone knew she was comming back even tho she went to the toilet to talk not to use it......

oh, sweet summer child ^^" ....did you really think she only went to (specifically) the bathroom to just "talk" to her boyfriend? when Ui even was like "she sure is spoiling her boyfriend"? spoiling?

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Clefable posted:

An actual NSFW series by Kishi Torajirou that isn't Virgins Empire? Can't wait for more.

You also have Boku To

Img_20210903_230019_067
joined Aug 2, 2020

Heavens, I'm not sure what to feel right now... Whenever the "phone sex" pops up, it sends shivers down my spine. It reminds me of a past I want to forget, but I can't. ;_;

On the other hand, I'm really enjoying this work. I simply love Torajirou's art, especially the way he draws different body shapes. And damn, the expressions and body language, too.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

lmao that credits page

Images%20(24)
joined Feb 11, 2015

Just imagine the lewd potential that can happen in virgin empire

joined Mar 1, 2018

Oh my

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I wonder how many of you saw the first page and tought: "All right! Proper pro art at last! No more pencil doodles!"

And then: "Aw crud."

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

phone sex

To reply you must either login or sign up.