Forum › I'll Cheer On My Yuri Onee-chan discussion

“Shizuku chan, I’m going to eat you ;)”

Me: well that escalated quickly

Mio-kun, you really are a reliable guy.

Is that a motherflipping JoJo reference!?

pikachu face It is.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

AWWW

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

these extra chapters are better than the series itself lol

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014
Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Living Together As Adults is the sequel to this

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

these extra chapters are better than the series itself lol

fact
and yes F for Aoi

last edited at Aug 14, 2020 11:27PM

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

Wow shizuku really changed

joined May 24, 2014

Yay! Wingman is back!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Shizuku looks horny loool

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Petition for a spin-off series of the short haired girl. She deserves some loving as well!

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Of course im Happy for Them, But im gonna keep saying this until she gets thrown a bone: poor Aoi

Asdfaffa122x127
joined Jun 28, 2020

Petition for a spin-off series of the short haired girl. She deserves some loving as well!

Agree!! She so cool

joined Jul 1, 2020

I have achieved diabetes yet again

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Of course im Happy for Them, But im gonna keep saying this until she gets thrown a bone: poor Aoi

I think Blastaar christened this term a few years ago with Sayaka from YagaKimi: Aoi is a TOMOLO type: The Other, More Overtly Lesbian One.

I will say I like Aoi too and want her to find happiness as well.

joined Apr 6, 2018

wooosh well ain't that too cute

joined Apr 6, 2018

Shizuka grew up as girl crush

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I think Blastaar christened this term a few years ago with Sayaka from YagaKimi: Aoi is a TOMOLO type: The Other, More Overtly Lesbian One.

I will say I like Aoi too and want her to find happiness as well.

Yeah, indeed it's a term Blastaar invented.
By coincidence, while having a completely randomized train of though while on an evening walk some days ago, the term TOMOLO for some reason, also came up.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Tissues come in rolls in Japan?

joined Nov 22, 2019

I really love this series, but rereading it, I noticed something was kind of off about Saki-Chan, not her personality, but the way she looks. Like on this page for example: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/ill_cheer_on_my_yuri_onee_chan_ch06#7 then I realized it, her boobs are bigger then her head! Then I went back, and Jesus christ there huge! Look at the bottom of this page https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/ill_cheer_on_my_yuri_onee_chan_ch6_5#2 you could land a fucking plane on them! I love the story, and the characters are nice, but chill on the bust size dude

last edited at Oct 8, 2020 5:53PM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I really love this series, but rereading it, I noticed something was kind of off about Saki-Chan, not her personality, but the way she looks. Like on this page for example: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/ill_cheer_on_my_yuri_onee_chan_ch06#7 then I realized it, her boobs are bigger then her head! Then I went back, and Jesus christ there huge! Look at the bottom of this page https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/ill_cheer_on_my_yuri_onee_chan_ch6_5#2 you could land a fucking plane on them! I love the story, and the characters are nice, but chill on the bust size dude

Anime and Manga: "First time?"

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Mio is the wingman we need but don't deserve. Also, mad respect for Aoi

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Well, that was cute, but not very substantial. And the little brother didn't even do that much in the later chapters.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Mio is still the best bro one could ever have.

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

ain't those Alice and Snow White from Naturies ? noice

i was lowkey cheering on Aoi. loved how she didn't actually get in the way despite liking Shizuku first.

and dang, Mio is the BEST BROTHER AND WINGMAN we could ever have

To reply you must either login or sign up.