Forum › Crescent Moon and Doughnuts discussion

joined Oct 10, 2016

Well... Here comes drama and lack of ideas.

But enough about you--what do you think of the story?

Funny

Also what I think? Was good, is going downhill. As simple as that.

last edited at Aug 13, 2020 4:22AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Well... Here comes drama and lack of ideas.

But enough about you--what do you think of the story?

Funny

Also what I think? Was good, is going downhill. As simple as that.

Broken record remains broken, repetitive; more news at ten.

You rather demonstrated his(?) point methinks.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

I wonder if the new character is actually mentioned at the beginning of the chapter here: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/crescent_moon_and_doughnuts_ch09#3

I also noticed a change in Hinako's style. Is it her attempt to mirror Asahi or has she simply decided for something more comfy while her leg is hurt? Or is it something deeper as in 'I stop with all the dress-up now that I'm aware of these feelings I have, I will no longer try to simply fit the norm, will try to stand out'.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I wonder if the new character is actually mentioned at the beginning of the chapter here: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/crescent_moon_and_doughnuts_ch09#3

That would appear more than likely. Which incidentally would also make Subaru's claim of having forgotten her a bald-faced lie in light of her smitten-teenager fidgeting at the end, but then it's not exactly unusual for teenagers to try to cover for their anxieties with that sort of thing (see also her uncharacteristically gruff attitude with the visitor, the little tsundere).

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Oh my god these dorks

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Aaaannnd here it is, Female Angst-san who's going to move main characters relationship to the next level

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

I like that this manga used the sense of touch to make the characters realize something and to show shift in their dynamics. I'm tactile sensitive and I can sense different kinds of touches but the subtle ones always have a tinge of pain that it's hard to explain, my reflex is to avoid them every time. Those that are gentle coupled with other nonverbal cues from someone can confuse and affect me, my feelings in particular.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Lol.

Webp.net-compress-image
joined Aug 15, 2020

thanks for the food omnom

Satou-san is way too cute here.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

that's not the law of equivalent exchange

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

that's not the law of equivalent exchange

Someone didn't watch the original Fullmetal Alchemist.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

When will the next chapter be out? This is the tri monthly released one? I am patiently angsting for it heheh

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

THEY ARE SO SOFT AND GOOD FOR EACH OTHER HNNNNG

healing from comphet and gendered expectations through the power of lesbian crushes, what a truly excellent manga. I feel refreshed.

joined Mar 29, 2019

Desperate for new chapters of this.../:

Ryokoayeka2
joined Sep 6, 2017

This manga has one of the best comment threads on Dynasty. Thank you everyone for sharing your experiences and ideas. It's nice to feel a little less alone in the world. I still feel very alone sometimes even in my liberal corner of the world. Even when you are legally allowed to get married and your friends are ok with things, your family (such as mine) might be very UNaccepting and its still very isolating. I'm really grateful you all have had your input. Just enough fluff to break up the seriousness, too.

joined Mar 28, 2014

When will the next chapter be out? This is the tri monthly released one? I am patiently angsting for it heheh

It's released in Yuri Hime on a bimonthly basis. The next chapter is arriving very soon, in about a week! Then all we have to wait for is the TL. Or if you can handle the Japenese, support the author and buy directly via bookwalker or amazon.co.jp

This manga has one of the best comment threads on Dynasty. Thank you everyone for sharing your experiences and ideas. It's nice to feel a little less alone in the world. I still feel very alone sometimes even in my liberal corner of the world. Even when you are legally allowed to get married and your friends are ok with things, your family (such as mine) might be very UNaccepting and its still very isolating. I'm really grateful you all have had your input. Just enough fluff to break up the seriousness, too.

Oh, there, there, pat-pat-pat, hug
You're definitely not alone in feeling very lonely once in a while...

joined Mar 28, 2014

God, I love so much how the author depicts all the tiny little nuances of the feelings - love, desire, passion. And the new chapter is absolutely mind-blowing in that respect. This is gradually turning into my favourite yuri manga.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

I like the new character, a more mature take on the angsty best-friend love rival. I’ve been there

120x120px-ls-38203a65_avatar65018_8
joined Oct 27, 2011

The lil' sister must have a crush on Fukka for sure

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

The lil' sister must have a crush on Fukka for sure

Yeah. Looks like she's definitely crushing on Fuuka.
So, it's Hinako-><~Asahi<-Fuuka<-Subaru. Well, unless Hinako is truly just aiming for the friend route.

Fuuka pretty much just jumped to being my fav character though lol. Her character type is always so refreshing.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

This is an interesting romance situation and I really can't tell where they're gonna take it. Platonic Life Partners?

D2fgxr7uyaer9l3~2
joined Apr 22, 2019

Platonic life partners make me very happy aaaaa (thats me yelling)
i wouldnt be against that route for them if they dont end up dating

1509799_439366076230129_8372175658272119650_n
joined Apr 8, 2013

whenever hinako says "i wish this were love" i die a little inside

To reply you must either login or sign up.