Forum › If You Could See Love discussion

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I mean, sayo has know her for so long, and loved her for so long... the other waifu i dunno why even fell in love with her so intensely so i root for SAYO!

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Sayo is best girl. I stand by this. But you moron. This is a terrible idea and I can only pray for poly.

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

Lmaoooo I knew this was gonna happen. Can't wait to see what's gonna happen next.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Color me impressed... That was fast.

Also, I am happy the arrows are colored, e thought it was just an extra thing until now, now we know the arrows also can determine their level of intensity via the color.

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

this is so cute holy shit

joined Aug 21, 2017

Pretty good plot pacing

Electric%20(1)
joined Jul 15, 2020

Everything points towards Sayo not being endgame

guys im scared

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Whoa whoa where is this gonna goooo. I still want an ot3 ending though :(

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Honestly not a fan of poly so I hope it doesn't go that route.. sayo seems out at this point and honestly? I think Rina has a lot more reason to love Mei than we know about and Sayo honestly is kind of a one-note character so I'm hoping Rina gets the win in the end.

X
joined Mar 20, 2020

If poly means something like this :

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/an_easy_introduction_to_love_triangles_to_pass_the_exam

... I would pray hard for that would not happen.
I really hope something different from this story.

For now, will just sit back and relax while grab the popcorn.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Wonder if the girl she told no high school romance to declare going out 5 minutes later will come back up

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Panicking because you don't want the Love Vectors to tear you limb from limb is no way to go through life.

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Sayo is best girl! Even if she's not likely to be endgame now that this happened, I'll still be rooting for her <3

20230514_183407
joined Mar 24, 2015

Wow this manga is way better than I thought it would be based on the first chapter or two. I'm still rooting for dark spiky haired girl but this development with Sayo is cute, too! Love that the random girl was introduced just to force that scene to happen lol (though I guess she could be relevant later).

20200827_004119
joined Jan 3, 2017

Ah shit, this kinda thing hits really weak for me. Poor sayo... she loved her for all of those year only to most likely not becoming the endgame. I hope we get better plot for her, and i do hope this series stays on the light side and not go into deep drama stuff, i ain't ready for that TMT.

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

This is so cute im deceased.

ITS SO C U T E AAAAAAAAAA

joined Jan 6, 2017

If poly means something like this :

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/an_easy_introduction_to_love_triangles_to_pass_the_exam

... I would pray hard for that would not happen.
I really hope something different from this story.

For now, will just sit back and relax while grab the popcorn.

Why though? That would, in my opinion, be the most interesting path considering how we as readers (as well as the mc) could see it happening with the love arrows pointing towards anyone they're in love with. Also, since both of them are so likeable I want them both to get all the love.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

When you're team Sayo but remember she's a childhood friend:
RIP Sayo

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Panicking because you don't want the Love Vectors to tear you limb from limb is no way to go through life.

Maby she had some elfen lied vibes

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

When you're team Sayo but remember she's a childhood friend:

This will one of those days that we win. Just have some faith.

F0c1c7ea6c0d24b021d03256f2c658f6
joined Oct 9, 2019

Me just trying to read this
My brain:iT's tHaT BdsM-
NO

Ayuwaka
joined May 27, 2018

Really now? But it's no so simple right? No happy end too...
End it now, I beg youuuu XD

joined Oct 2, 2019

The concept of arrows is so... -chef's kiss-

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Wow didn't think she would turn her down actually, I guess this is for the best.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I'm getting really uncomfortable all of a sudden with this one.

To reply you must either login or sign up.