Forum › So, Do You Want To Go Out, Or? discussion

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

End (I can't remember the Japanese name).

Think it's Kan.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Poggers!

I love these translators.

joined Dec 30, 2018

Hell yeahhhhhhhh
Bye boy!

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Damn feeling bad for him, but at least he's not a jerk.

joined Dec 28, 2016

Please translator. Don't insert "poggers" into manga. You're freaking ruining it.

joined Dec 28, 2016

Poggers!

No it's called being tone deaf.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Poggers!

No it's called being tone deaf.

I don't follow. Seems appropriate for the scene it appears in.
I mean, yeah, it would never fly with a "professional" editor for a publication, but I think it makes for a charming, "more real" translation.

"Ruining Manga" lol

Img_9245
joined Mar 14, 2018

Miwa is definitely sheltered and naive, but almost everyone around her has a personality problem

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Miwa is definitely sheltered and naive, but almost everyone around her has a personality problem

I wouldn't go so far and say everyone has a personality problem, but just like real life, they all got issues and all deal with it in different ways. The manga is messy and we watch characters make bad passive decisions, but that's what makes it feel more relatable

joined Apr 15, 2019

Hope miwa and saeko stay together

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Just found out that the official translation is "How do we Relationship?" ...... https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/how-do-we-relationship/.160659

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

Just found out that the official translation is "How do we Relationship?" ...... https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/how-do-we-relationship/.160659

At least it's not titled "How do we Sex?"
Actually, nvm, that would be an amazing title XD

last edited at Aug 5, 2020 6:17PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I see the official title and my first thought is "Who the hell licensed this, Viz?" Look at the link, and behold, it's Viz indeed...

joined Aug 29, 2019

I like, and fully agree with, the negative point mentioned in the review, though I'd maybe substitute "volume" with "chapter".

I'd love to see the official translation. Not sure if it can keep up with the wild scanlation(s) we've had so far.

last edited at Aug 6, 2020 9:47AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^ The official translation coming from Viz, I'd rather see SAD continue working on this and providing us with some actually great translations.

joined Aug 29, 2019

^ The official translation coming from Viz, I'd rather see SAD continue working on this and providing us with some actually great translations.

I see no real reason why they should stop. Yes, there is a licensor for the Manga now, but they're releasing it in complete volumes, not catering to the digital fanbase that wants chapters ASAP as simulpub.

I mean, sure, there is always the risk of Viz shutting third-party non-licensed publications down.

last edited at Aug 6, 2020 12:13PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^ Your comment just didn't seem to have much of a good opinion of the scanlation, apologies if I misunderstood.

joined Aug 29, 2019

^ Your comment just didn't seem to have much of a good opinion of the scanlation, apologies if I misunderstood.

Ooooh, no offence taken, and yes I apparently did give the wrong impression. I do like the translation, actually, it's really different in a way I appreciate. It's kinda wild in terms of trying to make it sound naturalistic.

joined Jan 13, 2019

(saeko voice) if i were horny i would simply focus on everything other than me so i dont have to do any measure of self-reflection

Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

yo if the next chapter doesn't have the reversal tag im dropping XD

Img_0186
joined Jul 18, 2020

lol at the comments on the credits page. they're always great

joined Sep 9, 2016

That credit page was fucking

GOLD

last edited at Aug 12, 2020 1:25AM

joined May 11, 2018

I really liked this chapter

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

I'm just gonna say, Saeko's issue seems pretty serious, like "maybe I should see a counselor" serious. I'm sure there's gonna be some backstory that will come out of this, but in any case it doesn't strike me as something you can fix with simple will or even just talking. Dealing with stuff like that takes work, time, developing strategies, not something that can be made to disappear.

This is the sort of thing people see relationship counselors for. This breaks relationships all the time.

I think Sae is being too hard on herself, too. She's trying. It's not easy.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Wow, Saeko, that's one straaaange hang-up you have there, girl...

To reply you must either login or sign up.