Forum › Kyou Kara Mirai discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

The senpai is probably just playing along Miku to tease Kyouko

joined Jul 26, 2016

The senpai is probably just playing along Miku to tease Kyouko

Kindred spirits probably. In a lot of ways, IYKWIM ( ಠ ͜ʖ ಠ)

Mind you wouldn't be too surprised if Nana-sempai was Miku's Plan B on the off chance Kyouko achieves Final Form Useless Lesbian until graduation :v

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Too bad you have become...a RIVAL!

last edited at Jul 29, 2020 11:24AM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

The analogy of the last piece of cake ended up shooting itself in the foot, didn't it?

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

^ Haha, true.

Miku: "I'm like that last piece of cake. If you don't hurry and make it yours, someone else will come and steal it from you! And then you'll regret it, thinking that that cake could have been yours if you have been more decisive!"

Kyouko: (gets anxious and flustered and buys the last piece of cake)

Then the shop employee brings a whole new batch of freshly made chocolate cake, dozens of pieces of it. Following the analogy, this means that, if Kyouko bides her time and doesn't hurry to make her pick, she'll meet in the future dozens of girls fresher and more delicious than Miku to choose from.

Lucky for Miku, Kyouko didn't seem to realize this. Talk about fail, lmao.

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

sweet shit dude

1916028_1073061359394379_8287547252845901979_n
joined May 1, 2017

I absolutely love these covers with the technological things, they awake feelings inside of me that i can't describe lol

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

I love this so much. I have feelings.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

The title pages for each chapter have been bothering me for a while with the strange clock mechanisms in the background. I'm hoping this is just symbolism of the time limit that Miku's imposed, but given this author's history, it could be so much more sinister. Anyone have any thoughts on whether these constructs match the inner workings of mechanical clocks?

joined Jul 26, 2016

Anyone have any thoughts on whether these constructs match the inner workings of mechanical clocks?

raises hand
Trained watchmaker here; they don't. Ditto for electronic ones which share a few moving parts and the rest is an integrated circuit board.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Actually if you want to look for symbolism in the title pages I suspect the more pertinent one is how the first machinery-themed ones had clock faces here and there, then you had a few with plant or sweets motif, and now the abstract machine ones are missing the clock faces (while retaining various partial circular structures like used to hold them before) and have plants and flowers growing on them...

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Anyone have any thoughts on whether these constructs match the inner workings of mechanical clocks?

raises hand
Trained watchmaker here; they don't. Ditto for electronic ones which share a few moving parts and the rest is an integrated circuit board.

Calling it now: the entire series is an Arume simulation to better understand their adversary. JUST KIDDING...maybe...

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

GOD I JUST LOVE AKIHITO YOSHITOMI!!!!
Like every book is a pearl in my personal yuri treasure box <333
God bless yuri, God bless yuri authors and yuri fairies and yuri people
God bless cheap fast internet providers I'm so lucky to be alive right here right now as I am TT_TT
I love you people <3333 VIVA LA YURI

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

GOD I JUST LOVE AKIHITO YOSHITOMI!!!!
Like every book is a pearl in my personal yuri treasure box <333
God bless yuri, God bless yuri authors and yuri fairies and yuri people
God bless cheap fast internet providers I'm so lucky to be alive right here right now as I am TT_TT
I love you people <3333 VIVA LA YURI

I devoutly join you in your prayer.

joined Aug 3, 2020

I'm getting some undertones of a sad drama in this for some reason.

All this focus on time and it's limits, along with the symbolism and analogies, make me feel uneasy for some reason.

I'm sure I'm just being my usual emo self, but I just have a feeling that a particular piece of cake is on borrowed time, but it isn't who we think. Perhaps Miku knows that this is actually her only chance and not the other way round.

last edited at Aug 3, 2020 2:11PM

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

A rare yuri ntr? owo

Please no.

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

I'm getting some undertones of a sad drama in this for some reason.

All this focus on time and it's limits, along with the symbolism and analogies, make me feel uneasy for some reason.

I'm sure I'm just being my usual emo self, but I just have a feeling that a particular piece of cake is on borrowed time, but it isn't who we think. Perhaps Miku knows that this is actually her only chance and not the other way round.

Given Yoshitomi Akihito's track record...

last edited at Aug 4, 2020 8:03AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

You mean, "highly variable"? I'm pretty sure I've read at least the majority of his translated works and the themes and tones run the gamut from fluffy to GRIMDARK...

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I went back and just scanned over each of his series listed on Dynasty, and it seems like once he decides on a theme, be it comedy or drama, he tends to stay with it and not pull a switcheroo on the reader. That makes me hopeful about this one.

Img_1096
joined Sep 29, 2018

That was so fucking romantic

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Oh hey, I was just bingeing this author a couple of hours ago, and was wondering when the next chapter would be. Damn she really had.to just go and kill the mood.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Oh hey, I was just bingeing this author a couple of hours ago, and was wondering when the next chapter would be. Damn she really had.to just go and kill the mood.

Hey now, at least she’s honest about her desires.

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

Miku has some next-level seduction going on. These are like Prince lines. They're high risk but don't mess around.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

Wow I forgot how much I like this mangaka

To reply you must either login or sign up.