Forum › Lily Triangle discussion

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

funniest bit so far for me.
enjoy chapter 3. <3

joined Mar 31, 2013

I don't think I like any of these characters so far.

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

So is this Sannin Monologue?

This.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

Thanks for the usual, Mitora.

So Kohime dies all the time like Hyatt or Kenny? Telling Mitora not to be her bodyguard anymore was basically suicide. She should get a job in a hospital someday.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

2SpiritCherokeePrincess i thought the same thing.

if "the usual" is preventing your soul from moving on to the afterlife, you'd think you'd want to keep her around...

joined Apr 24, 2015

Finally found a love triangle that actually completes the triangle. Very rare.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Thanks God Mitora has the same powers as Ichigo from Bleach lo/ it's gonna take some time for Kohime to stand around the president xD Thanks for the update <3

I like Kohime and the president but I think Mitora needs some work as a person, we know that she only has eyes for Kohime, it goes as far as to ignore everyone else but from that to just being rude or thinking less of other, that's going too far. You can put someone on a pedestal but no need to put the others beneath your feet, you know what I mean ?

But .... that's exactly what the president likes so there's a paradox there hahaha

joined May 30, 2020

"She likes it." Had me laughing out loud.

joined May 30, 2020

I don't think I like any of these characters so far.

Uh.. Goodbye?

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

Thanks God Mitora has the same powers as Ichigo from Bleach lo/ it's gonna take some time for Kohime to stand around the president xD Thanks for the update <3

I like Kohime and the president but I think Mitora needs some work as a person, we know that she only has eyes for Kohime, it goes as far as to ignore everyone else but from that to just being rude or thinking less of other, that's going too far. You can put someone on a pedestal but no need to put the others beneath your feet, you know what I mean ?

But .... that's exactly what the president likes so there's a paradox there hahaha

Mitora doesn't seem like she's the type to look down on others on purpose. If anything, she's just not interested in other people. Though she is extra rude to the prez cause prez has Kohime's attention.

last edited at Jul 29, 2020 5:10PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

These 3 are making a powerful vortex of Useless between them.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

The trio form a Three Faces of (Masochistic) Eve: Kuzeko wants to be denigrated, Mitora wants to be servile, Kohime wants to be reverent.

last edited at Aug 4, 2020 5:59PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Society is crumbling because these girls are too much for the school lo/
Also... ahhh.. the press, she's a lost case u.u/ hahahaha

joined Feb 24, 2019

Ah, the joyride continues! Their interactions are golden. I look forward to the next batch.

Itshappening
joined Feb 13, 2013

Let the infighting begin

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

What's with the bit about "I saw every boy as a match waiting to be set aflame" mean?

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

What's with the bit about "I saw every boy as a match waiting to be set aflame" mean?

i wanted to change the script for that page, because i didn't really understand it. it's a visual pun though, with the men in the background having heads of matches, so it needed to stay as it was.

i think the joke is that boys always go off around mitora, because they see her as a threat. so every guy that kohime sees, she's thinking "oh no, what's gonna happen?"

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Prez was positively glowing from being scolded.

joined Oct 25, 2016

I love this but I don’t see a “triangle”, Kohime is a weird character to me. She can’t function because Mitora is always so cool and strong, doesn’t that just mean that she likes her? So green likes both but on different levels...one she likes so much she is sick of and the other she likes so much it makes her faint? I need more

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Chapter 5 is out....

This is the second time that Tsunamino Yuu has seemingly forgotten to color one of the bubbles. I left it, since it is possible that there is some hidden meaning behind it.

He also seems to have forgotten that he had a page called "Variety of Faces 2" last chapter. We have a second-second variety of faces this chapter.

Also, I have no idea what the "Flower Analogy" is supposed to be.

joined Feb 24, 2019

That first page of the new batch was more graphic than I expected. I guess prez wants more than just being ignored and talked down to after all.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

If these three don't end up all reversing their affections at the same time (like, they all finally get won over and fall in love with the one who's been crushing on them, but now the whole triangle just goes in the opposite direction), I'm going to be disappointed.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

Koihime's eyes kept changing; at one point I wondered if she's an Al-Bhed.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

i got a nosebleed while editing chapter 6. enjoy!

joined Feb 24, 2019

Very nice! I love that they're each getting closer now to the one that is crushing on them, plus the triangle page was just great. Also, prez is still being a weirdo and we have a new character who is already getting crushed by Mitora's words, so these were all just great.

To reply you must either login or sign up.