Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Life comes at you fast

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

The End

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

LOOOOOOL there goes her romanticism xDDDD well, we don't know why she wants her to stop yet but that was funny.

My live reaction was like "LOL it would be funny if it ends lik-- ... oh, it actually ended, with just one page!!"

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

chapter two is only one page. this comic is coming out one page a day, monday through friday. day one was an exception with 4 pages.

the page is labeled '8' because of the way that dynasty-scans handles file names. the file was named july8.png. (that's my bad, sorry for the confusion).

we are going to release daily for the first week, then switch to weekly releases of 5 pages. we will compile the first week of chapters at the end of the week.

"chapters" will be named like "july 7-10" to show when they were released, but there will not be any real chapters.

Yes, that's a totally normal and very human thing for a human being to say in their normal human interaction of bumping into someone. This manga was definitely not written by an alien.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

"Stop being my bodyguard... And start being my girlfriend!"

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

^Agreed. Time for a new duty title.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Yes, that's a totally normal and very human thing for a human being to say in their normal human interaction of bumping into someone. This manga was definitely not written by an alien.

Have you seen their other work? Drawing normal expressions/writing logical, rational thought is a struggle for them.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Aliens should also be allowed to write girls love stories that make their heart flutter

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Fucking rip

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

IAKi100atT posted:

Aliens should also be allowed to write girls love stories that make their heart flutter

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

IAKi100atT posted:

You win.

joined Aug 21, 2017

I can feel the body horror coming on

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

alright, sorry for the confusing uploads, but the first week of pages are now compiled into one chapter, and each week after this will be uploaded the same way. <3 enjoy

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Lesbians Useless Triangle

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

yo, yo! we back with week 2 of lily triangle! sorry again about the weird uploads.

i think yuu-sensei forgot to make the word bubbles on page 2 of chapter one colored, and it's been bothering me since july 8th.

enjoy!

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

The main trio is in color but everyone else is monochrome. The artist is blatantly telling the minor characters that they don't matter.

@Runrin: I don't mind if it's a page a day, that's just like reading American comic strips. Just haven't seen manga that way before.

last edited at Jul 17, 2020 2:47AM

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

OFFU

I honestly prefer FM over this, I think this is right off the bat dumb whereas FM set down some story lines first and then grew ridiculous (which I love) but here it's like you know everyone's going to be stupid enough for it not to progress and it's essentially the same gags as FM

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Naw greeny is lame. Now I hope the other two just get together.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Naw greeny is lame. Now I hope the other two just get together.

its basically impossible to remember the characters names in this manga, since they're all made up of kind of random kanji, and not real names.

Imgonline-com-ua-compressed-x85kp90svyulj
joined Jul 21, 2017

Finally perfect triangle! My math teacher would be satisfied.

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Thank god no one will do the reasonable thing and talk about their feelings with the other two; I need an obviously solvable problem in my life.

Img_9245
joined Mar 14, 2018

Mmmm Mitora big

Ayuwaka
joined May 27, 2018

Hm, kinda bland story and characters... I can't root for anyone here.
Who's ended up with who at the end, I don't really care... still, maybe the comedy is good enough yeah.

So whatever, you three don't look that interesting anyway.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

They're so dumb lol

So is this Sannin Monologue?

To reply you must either login or sign up.