Forum › IkaZuka-san Did Not Move a Muscle discussion

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/ikazuka_san_did_not_move_a_muscle#33

All of them look nice to me, no comparisons whatsoever.

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

A true masterpiece.

Couldn't agree more.

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

I really like the art, only thing that bothered me was the way the author made the milk squirt out of the nipples, too silly for me. But then again this whole thing felt like it's just for you to take a wild ride.

Riamu
joined Aug 28, 2018

People in this thread overreacting and over analyzing a hentai doujin is why I still check the comments lmao

Img_20171030_220015_379
joined Oct 31, 2016

I don't know how feel about this... though I'm not against it (?)

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So in just gonna go with that Dildos querk is Make believe and the afterwords dont exist

last edited at Aug 26, 2020 4:59PM

8a9
joined Feb 7, 2018

dude that was something to read right after waking up

17862791_1495602197151021_8222829330647011179_n[1]
joined Jun 22, 2013

oh boy I have questions

What was the point of the last page? Is those two being the only ones with an ounce of self-control supposed to mean something? Also why is the doujin named after a character that literally does nothing and isn't even shown until the final panel?

last edited at Jul 24, 2020 6:01AM

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

And i thought Homura Subaru's lacto-yuri was weird.

Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

oh boy I have questions

What was the point of the last page? Is those two being the only ones with an ounce of self-control supposed to mean something? Also why is the doujin named after a character that literally does nothing and isn't even shown until the final panel?

The only answer I think possible it's that there is gonna be a second part. No?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Somewhere out there Homura Subaru is looking at this and thinking "Challenge accepted."

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

luinthoron posted:

Somewhere out there Homura Subaru is looking at this and thinking "Challenge accepted."

Homura Subaru won so long ago
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kichiku_yousei

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

luinthoron posted:

I really should have known better... :D

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

oh boy I have questions

The only answer I think possible it's that there is gonna be a second part. No?

Then there's the "continued" page (29) that shows someone named Usagigari-san, which makes it seem like her story either came before or will come after, so I'm completely lost now.

joined May 1, 2015

I want a continuation or a prequel. I need to k ow more about this universe for academic purposes.

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

T-This was a little bit to much for me.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Wow this is finally here, took awhile ~

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

"Squirting......Dildo?"

joined Feb 18, 2015

The tag I'm questioning is "Lolicon". Where were there any Lolis in this? And doesn't Lolicon usually indicate an OLDER person that has a fetish for the Loli? All the sex is between classmates...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

"I got first place in milking nationals!"
HAHAAAAAAAAAA I had to pause a bit here, this is so over the top... But really, if you're going this far just make it a magical school with magic penis or some kind of magic "wand" with shared senses.

I hope there's a sequel with the girls who wouldn't move...

Reduceimagesize.net_60kb_896
joined Jul 12, 2020

I want a continuation or a prequel. I need to k ow more about this universe for academic purposes.

Apparently this is the only yuri chapter from this author. The rest are het hentais with prostitution, rape... The pigtail girl had a chapter where she banged with several men(orgy)

So if you have this kind of lactation fetish but want it yuri, just go to homura subaru.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

luinthoron posted:

I really should have known better... :D

We both should've known better. Subaru's is the true ruler of weird lacto-yuri. To be honest though, i like this author art style a little bit more. I hope this author does some non-weird stuff in the future.

indexoutofbounds
48462207_p0_master1200%20michairu%20yuuki%20yuuna%20togo%20kiss%20cropped%20avatar%20small
joined Nov 16, 2017

Pages 7 and 8 had spelling errors that are now fixed on the e-hentai gallery.
https://e-hentai.org/g/1691381/95610d659c/
edit: for some reason, someone tagged the gallery as lolicon, which I guess there was that flashback with them having sex when they were in middle school, but that was literally one-page so I don't think the tag is warranted

last edited at Jul 24, 2020 5:58PM

Pero01
joined Apr 1, 2014

Teacher ther already having se...
Da fuq did I just read

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Weeb note: the cowgirl says she'd rather be called something like Yoshinoya on page 31. Yoshinoya just happens to also be the name of an international food chain most famous for their Japanese beef bowls. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoshinoya

To reply you must either login or sign up.