Forum › Oddman 11 discussion

5%20(1)~2
joined Dec 13, 2019

What do you mean completed

Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

A bit of a rushed ending for sure, but I can't deny there's something satisfying about Setsu punching out the brother and then immediately going to kiss the sister. Just feels right.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I’m honestly surprised she still likes him, like I totally forgot about him even though he was the goal of everything. Big sis Itami is the real catch though.

joined May 10, 2015

Maybe I'm overthinking but what if in the end, Setsu decided that the last Oddmen she had to beat was Itami (brother) so she could date Itami (sister).

ckretaznmayden
__sakura_futaba_persona_and_persona_5_drawn_by_kion_kun__d693cf24f18f5565a7cc666e236df3fc
joined Apr 9, 2019

Is this actually over, because it says to stay tuned for a volume 2.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Is this actually over, because it says to stay tuned for a volume 2.

The first 25 chapters are part of volume 1 while the other 25 chapters will be for volume 2. From what I understand, volume 1 already came out and volume 2 hasn't, hence why the last page says "Please look forward to volume 2!"

last edited at Jul 5, 2020 5:09PM

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Now that I think about it, this was originally itami(brother) harem and Setsu legit hijacked it by accident

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I re-read all the chapters and in the end I bet it was all friendship like Dowman Sayman said in one chapter here
Also talking about the ending he shared this twit that talks about that the weird part is "under his head" while showing that Setsu had her head chopped and her mark. Page for that moment translated here. Maybe it doesn't make sense nor add anything, but I wanted to say it hahaha.

Screenshot%202020-08-05%20at%209.30.03%20pm
joined Nov 21, 2019

A very unusual ending. Dowman Sayman's series have always been odd, but this one seemed especially so. I feel like nothing was explained.

joined Nov 17, 2019

Wow setsu and itami(sister) are actually REALLY close now huh

Ha (≧∇≦) a new development.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Also talking about the ending he shared this twit that talks about that the weird part is "under his head" while showing that Setsu had her head chopped and her mark. Page for that moment translated here. Maybe it doesn't make sense nor add anything, but I wanted to say it hahaha.

That tweet is just saying that he had finished drafting the final chapter and that the second tank would come out before the end of the year, before saying that the second image is an Amabie, which as far as I can tell is an unrelated statement.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

What the fuck am I not reading?

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

So just a thought, I think Senri is either the reader or the author. Cuz Chouko says 'She's been nearby the whole time', but isn't a invisible women, so the next logical step in someone who has the power to affect the story indirectly (the reader or author)

Firefox_egqceiphos
joined Oct 10, 2015

really happy that there's more to look forward to... i'll be waiting anxiously for volume 2!!

joined Jul 26, 2016

my only disappointment is that Kirara didn't get another scene with Setsu and that apparently she got last place there, she was my favorite... ah well, haven't really being paying too much attention for a while tbh

TBF her and Nuida have pretty much been a sidecouple for some time now...

Hidamari_sketch.yoshinoya
joined May 18, 2015

So it's over... I enjoyed this a lot. It was genuinely funny yuri antics, but really touching at times.

I was rooting for Kirara. But sister Itami winning is a perfectly good ending,

last edited at Jul 6, 2020 3:00PM

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

.... Did she just complete the harem route?!
I am more that keen for vol.2

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I think people don't understand, Vol.2 here refer to the tankoubon with Ch.26 to 50.

joined Jul 3, 2011

What about number 6 Senri?

joined Jul 22, 2020

I think people don't understand, Vol.2 here refer to the tankoubon with Ch.26 to 50.

So it really is the ending??? LIKE FIN. Or not?

joined Jul 22, 2020

Its already declared as completed?? Aww then we wont be getting a volume two after all :((

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Its already declared as completed?? Aww then we wont be getting a volume two after all :((

It's volume two in the literal tankobon number order sense. Not Kill Bill: Volume 2 sense.

0a495f2540d4b68b5e4d3545faffec97
joined Aug 5, 2020

It's volume two in the literal tankobon number order sense. Not Kill Bill: Volume 2 sense.

could you explain in simpler words? I don't really get the comparison from both works thank you

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

could you explain in simpler words? I don't really get the comparison from both works thank you

Volumes in a general manga context refers to the tankobon volumes that compile chapters and release them in stores. In this case, the first 25 chapters were compiled into one volume (which technically isn't numbered but we'll call it vol1 anyway) and this end blurb is telling us to buy the second volume with the remaining chapters when it comes out. This isn't like movies like Kill Bill or Guardians of the Galaxy which use "vol. 2" as a sequel moniker.

0a495f2540d4b68b5e4d3545faffec97
joined Aug 5, 2020

Volumes in a general manga context refers to the tankobon volumes that compile chapters and release them in stores. In this case, the first 25 chapters were compiled into one volume (which technically isn't numbered but we'll call it vol1 anyway) and this end blurb is telling us to buy the second volume with the remaining chapters when it comes out. This isn't like movies like Kill Bill or Guardians of the Galaxy which use "vol. 2" as a sequel moniker.

I see thank you for putting the patience to explain <33 so we already have a volume 2-- but do you think there's a possibility for "volume 3"?

To reply you must either login or sign up.