ForumOddman 11 discussion

joined Jul 22, 2020

I think people don't understand, Vol.2 here refer to the tankoubon with Ch.26 to 50.

So it really is the ending??? LIKE FIN. Or not?

joined Jul 22, 2020

Its already declared as completed?? Aww then we wont be getting a volume two after all :((

Stardusttelepath2
joined Oct 15, 2014

Its already declared as completed?? Aww then we wont be getting a volume two after all :((

It's volume two in the literal tankobon number order sense. Not Kill Bill: Volume 2 sense.

0a495f2540d4b68b5e4d3545faffec97
joined Aug 5, 2020

It's volume two in the literal tankobon number order sense. Not Kill Bill: Volume 2 sense.

could you explain in simpler words? I don't really get the comparison from both works thank you

Stardusttelepath2
joined Oct 15, 2014

could you explain in simpler words? I don't really get the comparison from both works thank you

Volumes in a general manga context refers to the tankobon volumes that compile chapters and release them in stores. In this case, the first 25 chapters were compiled into one volume (which technically isn't numbered but we'll call it vol1 anyway) and this end blurb is telling us to buy the second volume with the remaining chapters when it comes out. This isn't like movies like Kill Bill or Guardians of the Galaxy which use "vol. 2" as a sequel moniker.

0a495f2540d4b68b5e4d3545faffec97
joined Aug 5, 2020

Volumes in a general manga context refers to the tankobon volumes that compile chapters and release them in stores. In this case, the first 25 chapters were compiled into one volume (which technically isn't numbered but we'll call it vol1 anyway) and this end blurb is telling us to buy the second volume with the remaining chapters when it comes out. This isn't like movies like Kill Bill or Guardians of the Galaxy which use "vol. 2" as a sequel moniker.

I see thank you for putting the patience to explain <33 so we already have a volume 2-- but do you think there's a possibility for "volume 3"?

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

That was it? Aww, i thought there would be more, and I was looking forward to another arc of facing the last Oddman. This made me wtf but not in the good way. Too bad, it was a fun series tho.

7f4c51eb-a030-43fc-b409-8977f1c2964d
joined Jan 18, 2016

I have given up on trying to understand what is going on

joined Jul 26, 2016

I have given up on trying to understand what is going on

Tends to be a good approach with this author

Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

But this can't be the end. There are lots of things without answer. Who is the other oddman? And the love part? This can't end like this.

Utsugi
joined Nov 24, 2017

But this can't be the end. There are lots of things without answer. Who is the other oddman? And the love part? This can't end like this.

First time reading something by Dowman Sayman?

joined Apr 30, 2014

This will be missed.

10565163_743008845759906_7288022486001237074_n
joined Jun 24, 2016

Wait? Completed?? ( ; _ ; )/~~~ I feel sad now..

To reply you must either login or sign up.