Forum › It's a Detached Relationship. discussion

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

This is so mentally draining.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Feels like is heading into the conclusion, where Sei will finally be able to move on from Yoru and started anew with Aya, could be wrong, we'll see

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

You slam that door! You slam that door right in that jerk's face!

kick that bitch and find aya!

Brittany S. Pierce's monotone quiet voice: "Stop the violence".

Then, does nothing to stop the violence.

Carry on ma peeps;
Sei, kick that bitch, slam the door shut, and go after Aya.

last edited at Jul 21, 2020 2:49AM

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Did Aya roll out of the bed or did she get pushed for asking her name to be said? Also what is this manga published in? I see the ad for semelparous near the last page

joined Jul 21, 2020

oh poor Aya :'(

I feel like Sei has developed feelings for Aya but she isn't aware of it yet...

oh poor Aya :'(

I feel like Sei has developed feelings for Aya but she isn't aware of it yet...

Agreed.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Did Aya roll out of the bed or did she get pushed for asking her name to be said? Also what is this manga published in? I see the ad for semelparous near the last page

Aya got off the bed. Also, Warikitta Kankei desu kara is published in Yuri Hime, same as Semelparous, Futago Wazurai, Sasaku You ni Koi wo Utau, Koushin Koinu ni Koibumi wo, etc.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Our Holy Bible, Yuri Hime.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Maybe they could use a detached garage instead. Mine's pretty useful.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

This is actually pretty good so far...

Good
joined Jun 14, 2016

Feels like even if Sei has feelings for Aya, shes mentally blocking out that possibility because she feels that she doesn't deserve any semblance of happiness. She acknowledges shes pathetic for not being able to move on from Yoru, and this subsequently lead her down a rabbit hole of unfortunate events shes not entirely proud of--dating men, having friends with benefits, etc. She might like Aya, but her own self-pity overwhelms any possibility of considering that fact.

I'm rooting for them, and I hope the talk with Yoru sets her straight (or... gay?)

joined Jun 18, 2020

agh i cant with mochida. can homophobes get any worse on g

joined Jul 21, 2020

Feels like even if Sei has feelings for Aya, shes mentally blocking out that possibility because she feels that she doesn't deserve any semblance of happiness. She acknowledges shes pathetic for not being able to move on from Yoru, and this subsequently lead her down a rabbit hole of unfortunate events shes not entirely proud of--dating men, having friends with benefits, etc. She might like Aya, but her own self-pity overwhelms any possibility of considering that fact.

I'm rooting for them, and I hope the talk with Yoru sets her straight (or... gay?)

Agree

joined Jul 20, 2020

Sorry to burst your hopes but something tells me Aya will end up with Haruki (she cuddles with her) and Sei very possibly with Mochida who by the end of the story has graduated (I have a hunch Hosono is intersted in Sei because of the rumours but not for what everyone suspects) you cannot ignore and forget her previous lover Kasai, the fact that she let's mochida listen in and if you send a naked picture without permission it's no longer "our rules"!

Read this chapter as Aya trying to hold on to her feelings convincing herself she loves Sei but gradually realizing she cannot really do this anymore because she grows up and only wanted her for her body after all (read Lust)!

ParasyticGhoul
Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

For the first time in her life (probably) Sei is actually disappointed to see Yoru!

joined Oct 2, 2019

This story is so fucked up i can't stop reading it

joined Jul 24, 2020

WHERE'S THE ANGST TAG FOR THIS WTF MY HEART BROKE SO MANY TIMES READING THIS OMGGGG

Hippityhoppity
joined Dec 7, 2019

Now I just want all of them a painful dead.

joined Jun 7, 2019

Spanish and English translations of this chapter are so different, I don't know what to believe D:

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Oh those sweet sweet Aya tears.

It was only a matter of time before Aya's mental breakdown. That was way too much compartmentalizing for her age. She's just a kid, she needs proper love too.

last edited at Jul 26, 2020 9:01AM

%e8%89%b2%e6%83%85%e7%9a%84%e5%87%9d%e8%a7%86
joined Apr 15, 2018

Our Holy Bible, Yuri Hime.

I laughed so hard on this comment
Because it’s so trrrruuuuue

joined Jul 20, 2020

I agree i prefer Aya & Sei to have nice long talk on what they both really want for their relationship.

Sei needs to fully close the door on Yoru and show Aya she’s her one and only; not out of lack of choice but because she loves her. When that happens, Aya will stop what little emotional resistance she’s been putting up and finally offer what Sei has been denied all these years, love and affection.

A 4th volume would be good too, & yes Sei definitely need's closure on that one-sided love. Than Aya & Sei can finally have a actual relationship founded on mutual love not just on lust. Haruki is already starting to come to terms with her love being unrequited, the one that need a dose of reality is Mochida she's deluding herself with thinking that she's doing this not because she wants to be the Math teacher girlfriend (yeah right you keep telling yourself that)

I don’t think Haruki has given up on Aya. She doesn’t want Aya to think about Sei, hence why she regrets taking the route through Sei’s school and even tries to stop Aya from defending Sei when they were walking home.

I think she’ll probably do something, like show Aya that picture Sei took, to try and break Sei and Aya up.

Mmmm... True I wouldn't mind reading about Aya & Sei's life once they have a more stable relationship & the trials they would have to face. But then again a time skip would be a good idea in this kind of series but that's just my opinion

Time skip just feels like it’s been done before. Besides, being alone clearly did not help Aya or Sei. I feel like what they need most is someone to stay with them, someone who genuinely cares and loves them, someone who is able to make their happiness their priority.

I with you on Sei making herself a bad person. I was surprised about that too, cuz usually in a Manga when a student falls for Teacher it's because they find them to be hot.

Yeah, that’s why I feel like the picture issue might resurface. Or worse; Sei might conform and end up with Math teacher. That might just be me reading to much into the fact that math dude showed up and was the one that helped Sei up though. That was probably just to insert Mochida and get her even more pissed.

What I know is Sei just likes to screw herself over so the thing that pushes Aya away will probably be something Sei does/did.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was but who knows, that's the thing about rumors they can be true, half-true, a lie, made up or twisting the facts in order to make themselves look like a victim. and I wouldn't mind having a physical copy of the series add shelf too.

The author keeps showing us the deeper reasoning behind character motivations/actions so I think it’s a definite possibility that things between Sei and Saika aren’t what they seem.

I admit that I’m rooting for Sei, but just look at what happened with Mochida.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it turns out the most messed up character is actually Math Teacher- doesn’t make sense rn I know. He could just be a genuine nice person who is just desperate and wants Sei but like we’ve seen people in this manga do more than questionable things when they’re ‘in love’.

Side note- mentioned this before probably but I really like how Mochida and Haruki both reflect aspects of Sei, the girl pushing the envelope in order to monopolize their love and the girl who fell for her best friend. They don’t know it but they’re looking at their future self if they don’t learn to let go.

Well Side Note leaves another person out and this is Aya herself she too is a reflection of Sei even if you all wanna ignore it. She forces herself into a relationship (why does she NEVER fall asleep in the bed with her and refuses to hold hands with her) with a person that at the end of the day she isn't even in love with (hell in chapter 13 she imitates Haruki how pathetic is that) she even says she wants her for her body (ironic echo from ch5) that is not love but lust how does this relate to Sei? Well in case you all haven't noticed her relationship with Yoru was just sexfriends with benefits but she see this as nothing else but divine love when in reality it's lust only she used her to run away from reality instead of trying a normal relationship with her and chapter 11 shows us that she doesn't wanna grow up and realize this by running from her past and not facing yoru. The phrase "yoru is as nice as ever" reffers to Aya (look at the pictures of her following this phrase) the author even confirms this in chapter 14. So yeah it's honestly no wonder why this relationship is doomed from the start.

Mochida is not in love with Hosono (the dude wants to speak with Sei because of the rumours but for different reasons I believe) and she vents out her frustrations on Aya & Haruki (she is the one who emotionaly broke Haruki in chapter 8) because they made a better choice than her when choosing a better school (and her child self is part of the yuri class) heck even Sei see's how dumb her plan is.

Haruki must show Aya the picture especially now if she really wants to safe her she has to do this and let go if she doesn't Aya will continue to suffer she wanted that relationship a secret and Sei never had any intentions of doing that heck she even knew Mochida was listening in and then they both should meet Sakai after this they should discuss what they should do next.

Sei is not a someone you should root for she destroyed every chance at happiness herself because she never wanted to work on herself! And she will continue to suffer for it if we go by the logic that the rumor are regarding Sakai are ever not true then it is even worse because that means Sei choose to become a death seeker.

I agree i prefer Aya & Sei to have nice long talk on what they both really want for their relationship.

Sei needs to fully close the door on Yoru and show Aya she’s her one and only; not out of lack of choice but because she loves her. When that happens, Aya will stop what little emotional resistance she’s been putting up and finally offer what Sei has been denied all these years, love and affection.

A 4th volume would be good too, & yes Sei definitely need's closure on that one-sided love. Than Aya & Sei can finally have a actual relationship founded on mutual love not just on lust. Haruki is already starting to come to terms with her love being unrequited, the one that need a dose of reality is Mochida she's deluding herself with thinking that she's doing this not because she wants to be the Math teacher girlfriend (yeah right you keep telling yourself that)

I don’t think Haruki has given up on Aya. She doesn’t want Aya to think about Sei, hence why she regrets taking the route through Sei’s school and even tries to stop Aya from defending Sei when they were walking home.

I think she’ll probably do something, like show Aya that picture Sei took, to try and break Sei and Aya up.

Mmmm... True I wouldn't mind reading about Aya & Sei's life once they have a more stable relationship & the trials they would have to face. But then again a time skip would be a good idea in this kind of series but that's just my opinion

Time skip just feels like it’s been done before. Besides, being alone clearly did not help Aya or Sei. I feel like what they need most is someone to stay with them, someone who genuinely cares and loves them, someone who is able to make their happiness their priority.

I with you on Sei making herself a bad person. I was surprised about that too, cuz usually in a Manga when a student falls for Teacher it's because they find them to be hot.

Yeah, that’s why I feel like the picture issue might resurface. Or worse; Sei might conform and end up with Math teacher. That might just be me reading to much into the fact that math dude showed up and was the one that helped Sei up though. That was probably just to insert Mochida and get her even more pissed.

What I know is Sei just likes to screw herself over so the thing that pushes Aya away will probably be something Sei does/did.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was but who knows, that's the thing about rumors they can be true, half-true, a lie, made up or twisting the facts in order to make themselves look like a victim. and I wouldn't mind having a physical copy of the series add shelf too.

The author keeps showing us the deeper reasoning behind character motivations/actions so I think it’s a definite possibility that things between Sei and Saika aren’t what they seem.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it turns out the most messed up character is actually Math Teacher- doesn’t make sense rn I know. He could just be a genuine nice person who is just desperate and wants Sei but like we’ve seen people in this manga do more than questionable things when they’re ‘in love’.

Side note- mentioned this before probably but I really like how Mochida and Haruki both reflect aspects of Sei, the girl pushing the envelope in order to monopolize their love and the girl who fell for her best friend. They don’t know it but they’re looking at their future self if they don’t learn to let go.

Well Side Note leaves another person out and this is Aya herself she too is a reflection of Sei even if you all wanna ignore it. She forces herself into a relationship (why does she NEVER fall asleep in the bed with her and refuses to hold hands with her) with a person that at the end of the day she isn't even in love with (hell in chapter 13 she imitates Haruki how pathetic is that) she even says she wants her for her body (ironic echo from ch5) that is not love but lust how does this relate to Sei? Well in case you all haven't noticed her relationship with Yoru was just sexfriends with benefits but she see this as nothing else but divine love when in reality it's lust only she used her to run away from reality instead of trying a normal relationship with her and chapter 11 shows us that she doesn't wanna grow up and realize this by running from her past and not facing yoru. The phrase "yoru is as nice as ever" reffers to Aya (look at the pictures of her following this phrase) the author even confirms this in chapter 14. So yeah it's honestly no wonder why this relationship is doomed from the start.

Mochida is not in love with Hosono (the dude wants to speak with Sei because of the rumours but for different reasons I believe) and she vents out her frustrations on Aya & Haruki (she is the one who emotionaly broke Haruki in chapter 8) because they made a better choice than her when choosing a better school (and her child self is part of the yuri class) heck even Sei see's how dumb her plan is.

Haruki must show Aya the picture especially now if she really wants to safe her she has to do this and let go if she doesn't Aya will continue to suffer she wanted that relationship a secret and Sei never had any intentions of doing that heck she even knew Mochida was listening in and then they both should meet Sakai after this they should discuss what they should do next.

Sei is not a someone you should root for she destroyed every chance at happiness herself because she never wanted to work on herself! And she will continue to suffer for it if we go by the logic that the rumor are regarding Sakai are ever not true then it is even worse because that means Sei choose to become a death seeker.

Wow selemanecu u most really hate this series cause every comment u make are just insults & rants on things u don't like about the series & characters.

last edited at Aug 13, 2020 8:45PM

joined Jul 20, 2020

Wow selemanecu u most really hate this series cause every comment u make are just insults & rants on things u don't like about the series & characters.

Well teens don't understand the difference between love and most importantly lust they learn it (heck and other stuff like taking stupid risks cutting ties with family or friends) and in sei's case refuse to grow out of it and learn sei abused yoru aya and other people to escape reality, aya operates on romance novel logic which is also lust she is a kid who has to learn this the hard way, Haruki has to work through her own teenage lust she doesn't understand and not succumb to it if she wants to save her friend as for mochida honestly what even are her true feelings towards Hosono if she doesn't wanna confess to him? As long as they lie to themselves they will continue to suffer!

And look I don't know and it maybe just me but there are several hints heck even the artwork/symbolism itself that tell me they (Sei & Aya) are never meant to be together especially if you are familiar with the artists previous works... AND VAMPIRES! Sei is like an evil vampire draining the blue colour (yup Aya means colour) out of the MC's hair. Oh and both Kuro and Haruki are male names in case you're wondering why they were suprised to find out they are women. Heck even the emptiness Aya talks about in chapter 10 is basically this: https://www.quora.com/When-does-sex-feel-empty

And look it's been a while since this series started but why is it that no one discussed a plot point that everyone forgot?

Who's dumb decision was it to pretend that they don't know each other during high school for more than six months? Aya's or Haruki's? My money is on Aya. Just because you wanna find your own footing doesn't mean you should throw a friendship out the window especially if you're a loner with parents that could give a rat's ass about you and are never home. And people say Haruki is manipulative hey her friends will eventually visit her home and discover you two are neighbors so how long did you expect her to keep pretending?

I don't hate the series it just that most people in the comments do not bother to reread it a couple of times in order to undestand it. Here are a few examples there is a timeskip between ch 9 and ch 10 if you pay attention to the dialogue possibly between ch 11 and ch 12 I mean look at the trees and the fact that haruki mentions she see aya only in school "these days" meaning she is never at home anymore. Look back at all of Mochida interactions with Aya & Haruki more critically after reading ch 13 she doesn't mean well for the two of them and yes she saw Aya's naked picture.

Well teens don't understand the difference between love and most importantly lust they learn it (heck and other stuff like taking stupid risks cutting ties with family or friends) and in sei's case refuse to grow out of it and learn sei abused yoru aya and other people to escape reality, aya operates on romance novel logic which is also lust she is a kid who has to learn this the hard way, Haruki has to work through her own teenage lust she doesn't understand and not succumb to it if she wants to save her friend as for mochida honestly what even are her true feelings towards Hosono if she doesn't wanna confess to him? As long as they lie to themselves they will continue to suffer!

I'm going to have to disagree with you on that, some teens can understand & tell the difference between the two.

And look I don't know and it maybe just me but there are several hints heck even the artwork/symbolism itself that tell me they (Sei & Aya) are never meant to be together especially if you are familiar with the artists previous works... AND VAMPIRES! Sei is like an evil vampire draining the blue colour (yup Aya means colour) out of the MC's hair. Oh and both Kuro and Haruki are male names in case you're wondering why they were suprised to find out they are women. Heck even the emptiness Aya talks about in chapter 10 is basically this: https://www.quora.com/When-does-sex-feel-empty

It's just you.

And look it's been a while since this series started but why is it that no one discussed a plot point that everyone forgot?

Who's dumb decision was it to pretend that they don't know each other during high school for more than six months? Aya's or Haruki's? My money is on Aya. Just because you wanna find your own footing doesn't mean you should throw a friendship out the window especially if you're a loner with parents that could give a rat's ass about you and are never home. And people say Haruki is manipulative hey her friends will eventually visit her home and discover you two are neighbors so how long did you expect her to keep pretending?

I don't hate the series it just that most people in the comments do not bother to reread it a couple of times in order to undestand it. Here are a few examples there is a timeskip between ch 9 and ch 10 if you pay attention to the dialogue possibly between ch 11 and ch 12 I mean look at the trees and the fact that haruki mentions she see aya only in school "these days" meaning she is never at home anymore. Look back at all of Mochida interactions with Aya & Haruki more critically after reading ch 13 she doesn't mean well for the two of them and yes she saw Aya's naked picture.

Probably because you just over analyzing, overthinking on things & want to hear things & see things that you want to hear & see that match your ideals.

But those are just your opinion's & these are my opinion's. Everyone's free to have them be it to agree or disagree. And on this matter of discussion let's agree to disagree.

To reply you must either login or sign up.