Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

joined Dec 28, 2016

They're making great progress. Keep it up Hino and Koguma!

Was this series always tagged as yuri? I feel like I remember it being tagged subtext before.

You can answer that question.

https://web.archive.org/web/20190303173627/https://dynasty-scans.com/series/hino_san_no_baka

So your answer is yes, it was always tagged yuri.

joined Aug 29, 2019

I really do wish something substantial would finally happen after 60 chapters.

i want more progress too, but this felt like a big step. the two of them going on a date together and kissing each other on the cheek.

feels like this is the first time they hung out outside school intentionally. if their dates continue, they will have more opportunities to grow. things were getting stale behind the equipment shed anyway.

hino clearly is aware that she has a mondo-crush, and badly wants to kiss koguma. kogu is maybe a bit behind, but i think she is aware of her heart racing whenever anything intimate happens with them.

this is probably the most progress in a chapter yet. i got all happy from reading it. :D

despite the slow progress, they have had a lot of cute, intimate moments. them sharing selfies in bed was extremely cute. so was them holding hands while walking to class, and their umbrella sharing. basically any time hino blushes :P

I would propose that there might be progress that we can't directly see: I think if Hino hadn't covered her mouth with ice cream but asked for a kiss directly she might have gotten a positive response. Kogu was simply too distracted by how ridiculous Hino looked.

pretty sure all their classmates think they're a couple at this point. now, in another year they will kiss on the mouth. then 2 years later they will decide to date. =_= hinokogu in 2023!!

So kinda like those two? https://dynasty-scans.com/series/after_school

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

So kinda like those two? https://dynasty-scans.com/series/after_school

ooh, i haven't read this yet. gonna check it out soon!

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Omega LEWD. God that may as well have been sex.

Kasumi
joined Mar 25, 2019

Progress?

P r o g r e s s

Their progress kinda remind me Escher stairs.

But they are adorable, so i really don't mind another 60 chapters of their fluff.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

zormau, i just caught up in "after school," and I'm very glad i did! thanks!!

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

KISSSSSS DAMNIT KISS YOU USELESS LESBIANS

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Useless lesbians

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Don't be angry, Koguma. That's called devotion.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I can't help but admire her dedication.

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

After a chapter of progress we get filler lol

I thought this was a change in hino since she got flutered after touching koguma's chest but we get a very hino ending

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

That's art at that point

Amazing Despair
12a1
joined May 12, 2019

An accidental boob grab that got resolved peacefully is just what I needed. Also, Hino's dedication is cool and all but who will eat all of that bread, hm ?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Haven't laughed as much in a long time as I was seeing Hino try again and again to recreate Koguma's boobs in bread form... :D

SeraphimofYuri
Download
joined Aug 25, 2019

When they finally get together, I hope to see the 'Lots of Kissing' tag. Because the first kiss is something I look forward to in a Yuri.

And it will be freaking adorable.

joined Jan 11, 2018

That's the most work someone has put into something that could easily be done by confessing.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

OmegaBlue0231 posted:

That's the most work someone has put into something that could easily be done by confessing.

Implying confessing is easier XD

joined Sep 13, 2018

she already touched her under her skirt , i wonder if she tried to recreate that too.

Also get married already

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

That's some dedication.

Akarin%20idk
joined Jan 2, 2017

I thought we were definitely getting a more introspective chapter because that's what tends to happen when we see Hino's room, but I'm not complaining - definitely a fun one

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I thought we were definitely getting a more introspective chapter because that's what tends to happen when we see Hino's room, but I'm not complaining - definitely a fun one

This should also hopefully put to rest the theory of her not living in a normal apartment.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Laughed so much at that I'm crying :D

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I'm suddenly reconsidering suggesting the Kuudere tag for this series.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Haven't laughed as much in a long time as I was seeing Hino try again and again to recreate Koguma's boobs in bread form... :D

Where's that image from?

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Am I the only one who's surprised that not only is this chapter tagged bread, but said tag has been in existed for years?

Mr. Zilla posted:

Where's that image from?

A Straight Girl Wanders Into a Lesbian Mixer

To reply you must either login or sign up.