Forum › Posts by petsid

Kasumi
joined Mar 25, 2019

^ Looking at it again, probably the greatest detail is Kaori's single tear among the raindrops...

Yeah, also noticed it, and instantly remembered: "like tears in the rain ..." .

Kasumi
joined Mar 25, 2019

Here we go: Hello darkness my ol friend ...

petsid
Kasumi
joined Mar 25, 2019

So, we are heading toward a timeskip and a conclusion? Now that Uta and Kaoru poured their hearts out.

Yeah, timeskip and the bright future, where they are living together, like Sakurako and Kasumi in Futaribeya. Not so bad ending.

petsid
Kasumi
joined Mar 25, 2019

It's genuine masterwork. Atmosphere of suspense like in Hitchcock's movies.

petsid
Kasumi
joined Mar 25, 2019

Progress?

P r o g r e s s

Their progress kinda remind me Escher stairs.

But they are adorable, so i really don't mind another 60 chapters of their fluff.

petsid
Kasumi
joined Mar 25, 2019

So its finally started! But IRL Kaoru much more than in Uta needed in good psychotherapist.

last edited at Apr 10, 2020 1:18AM

Kasumi
joined Mar 25, 2019

Very close to original art style, atmosphere and it also hits really hard. Miku ...

petsid
Kasumi
joined Mar 25, 2019

Not big fan of the manga, but this last chapter is a little masterpiece, beautiful and adorable.

Kasumi
joined Mar 25, 2019

Kurogane-san goes weird, shoujo sect way. Those shameless lolis ...

petsid
Still Sick discussion 19 Apr 13:04
Kasumi
joined Mar 25, 2019

Wow..! I'd liked this manga from the start, but now as a full-blooded yuri I like it much more!

petsid
Kasumi
joined Mar 25, 2019

But we are in a manga, so the scenario is probably not going that way The third one seem unlikely for now, since Kaoru never really showed any indication to be into girls. But that could change.

I think, only last of three scenarios is possible here. First two just kills Kaouru as a MC in the manga. But I agree that now Kaouru absolutely not into girls, so I'm curious how mangaka will trying to fix it and how long it takes.

IMO, the next move of the author will be to make things explode harder, with the cheating of Reiichi being exposed. Before or after Uta leaves. If it's before, Uta won't leave, because Kaoru will be devastated and how could Uta leave her love interest alone? Or she will come back running.

Yeah, and here we have another interesting possibility, when Uta somehow supress her romantic feelings, takes responsibility on Kaouru, and they both start living as a family. So the manga ends right at the point, where "Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu" was started.

petsid
Kasumi
joined Mar 25, 2019

Flash news: not every yuri manga has a yuri ending.

Yeah, I know. But, it's almost certain, at his point, that Uta will move on to their mother and then starts living on her own. And what about Kaoru? They should get along with her husband, give birth for a child or two and be happy in her het life? It's a very realistic, but for yuri manga, what a waste?!

last edited at Mar 25, 2019 8:31AM

petsid
Kasumi
joined Mar 25, 2019

Urgh..., this manga is slow. It's interesting, how many volumes it takes for Kaouru to develop romantic feelings to Uta, 4 or may be 5? I mean, they should, somehow, end up together, it's a Yuri Hime manga after all.