Forum › Lily Marble discussion

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

Well that's just unfortunate

joined Jun 7, 2019

I can't handle this, I'm just going to cry while reading virgin's empire
I do not like bad endings, I mean, yeah, somehow it is realistic that not all couples end up together but shit, I read manga to escape reality :(
I already have enough with the yuri bait in the anime and now they bait me in the real manga yuri D:

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

My second fave couple got together but whaaaaaaat the fck is this rushed mess

joined Dec 18, 2018

Based on the twitter link posted on last page of the thread it seems the series got axed.

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

"Several years later..."

insert idris elba OH SHIT meme

last edited at Jul 9, 2020 12:14AM

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

Based on the twitter link posted on last page of the thread it seems the series got axed.

Yep I just saw that! how unfortunate :(

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Well shit. Another amazing and promising manga that had everything to develop into a masterpiece that ended being rushed.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Well that was a pretty stupid chapter. I don't really blame the author - they're getting like 5-8 pages per couple, to completely wrap up their stories. There's no way to make it not disappointing.

Still, I'm disappointed that this series is ending on such a horrendously low note.

last edited at Jul 9, 2020 12:21AM

joined Aug 21, 2017

Seems like this series is ending pretty roughly, but at least we've got Iwashita x Tsubasa.

joined Dec 18, 2018

Seems like this series is ending pretty roughly, but at least we've got Iwashita x Tsubasa.

We also already got Aya x Risa earlier, unless the author breaks them up in last chapter. I think the only couple we don't have a resolution for now is Nozomi x Miyu

joined Nov 27, 2016

Well that kinda hurt. It was just such a casual heartbreak, I never saw it coming. Nozomi girl, if you don’t run after your girl Miyu next chapter I swear-

last edited at Jul 9, 2020 12:45AM

joined May 20, 2013

Sour. With this ending, the Hikari x Moe storyline, that of the people introduced on the very first page, was truly disappointing. A waste of time and pages, in my eyes, too.

Since there isn't a Het marriage tag, maybe Het could be added in this case?

Tumblr_inline_nhvrix3pa41suuiq8
joined Feb 16, 2018

REALLY ??????????

Why do all the good ones have to get shot in the fucking knee. POOR MOE OH NO

:( :( :( :(

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

As long as Nozomi and Miyu happens I’ll be reasonably satisfied with the rushed/axed ending.

Hikari remembering the snacks means she remembered Moe almost kissing her and lied the next day. For whatever reason (and there could be many), Hikari decided to preserve their “friendship” as it was and let Moe believe she was the only one who knew they almost kissed.

Would they have gotten together if this hadn’t been axed? I had been thinking that they would have, but of all the couples if someone was going to not work out I would have said they would be the most likely from the way the author wrote them.

Miyu and Nozomi though... from the way they were written they were clearly the author’s favorite in my book and I have a hard time believing she could just have them not get together. Hopefully the rush job in this chapter is to give them more space in the next, and something can be done to show us what was supposed to happen there.

If they do not get together then I worry for Kisugae’s heart. It’d certainly break mine to have to write that for those two.

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

WHO IN THERE RIGHT MIND AXE THIS?! THIS IS THE NEXT BIG HIT OVER SEAS

RavensVision
Jpeg_20180629_180702
joined May 19, 2018

I can't handle this, I'm just going to cry while reading virgin's empire
I do not like bad endings, I mean, yeah, somehow it is realistic that not all couples end up together but shit, I read manga to escape reality :(
I already have enough with the yuri bait in the anime and now they bait me in the real manga yuri D:

you just wrote out my feelings for me lmaoo

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Press F

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

F

D2ad4ba6-d1f7-4800-86c3-5a64a1f1e50f
joined Jan 15, 2017

....what?

Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

Nozomi x Miyu pls :(

joined Jun 23, 2017

Da hell just happened?

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

WHO IN THERE RIGHT MIND AXE THIS?! THIS IS THE NEXT BIG HIT OVER SEAS

I mean... there is an official English release on Amazon. Are people supporting it?

last edited at Jul 9, 2020 1:59AM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Sorry but I'm very bitter of the ending. Just because it was axed doesn't mean the author had to make Hikari get married! Ffs, this is literally the first time I've ever see someone from a so called yuri story marrying a man in the end.

The closest to a bait I remember was Kumiko and Reina, but the author of Hibike never claimed it was a yuri story.
There's one more chapter left for the remaining two, but with this type of ending for Moe and Hikari, I'm pretty sure we're taking a similar bullshit for Miyu and Nozomi

Also the author seems to be making het stories now, so no wonder
https://mobile.twitter.com/kisugae/status/1277959086013739009?p=v

last edited at Jul 9, 2020 2:21AM

joined May 20, 2013

Ffs, this is literally the first time I've ever see someone from a so called Yuri story marrying a man in the end.

Let me provide you with the second: Happy End (The last real chapter has its own tag for a reason.)

Actually, maybe this chapter would be a good candidate to be the 2nd holder of that infamous tag... Until now I completely agreed with only that manga's final chapter being marked with it, but I feel that this disappointment might be similar to that time, even if this ending is a bit less messed up.

Edit: This is just a sudden emotional suggestion. Thanks for adding the Het tag; I'm fine with only that, too.

last edited at Jul 9, 2020 2:35AM

joined Oct 13, 2014

well thats disappointing. such promise gone down the drain

To reply you must either login or sign up.