Forum › Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl discussion

minagi mikoto
joined Nov 14, 2014

FINALLY!

Aren't her parents at home though? This gotta be interesting!

Also so happy Ookuma was not like "Oh what's the difference, I love you anyway". This HAS to take some time.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ No they aren't. She lives on her own, but her parents seem to be so protective I'd call it controlling in spite of that....

Why does that give me flashbacks of r/Insaneparents?

joined Jan 14, 2020

Thing is, Ookuma already said "being a girl wouldn't matter" back in chapter 1 or 2.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Finally, she said it!

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

Yes! Finally, I predict the next chapter will have a lot of blushing 0///0

joined Jul 5, 2019

They haven't even kissed after months of dating, but now they're getting naked together. These two really go from zero to fifty real fast lol. They were moving slower than primary/middle school relationships and now they're gonna show each other their tits. Truly amazing. 10/10 Best way to progress this relationship.

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

They haven't even kissed after months of dating, but now they're getting naked together. These two really go from zero to fifty real fast lol. They were moving slower than primary/middle school relationships and now they're gonna show each other their tits. Truly amazing. 10/10 Best way to progress this relationship.

Your name only makes this better

joined May 17, 2020

Is this manga ongoing or has it ended?

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ ongoing

Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

The manga has raws already I think. Perhaps the scanlators are just busy at the moment for the translations.

joined Jul 19, 2014

Chapter 10 Raw is out. Read it at your own risk.

The manga has raws already I think. Perhaps the scanlators are just busy at the moment for the translations.

Yep, in fact the author posted the raw on Pixiv as soon as he(?)/she(?) is finish.

last edited at Jul 6, 2020 8:16PM

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Wholesome

1bc42bba-336e-466f-a092-8c801c6e02e8
joined Feb 17, 2018

That ended up being strangely wholesome despite knowing they were about to get it on

joined Jan 11, 2019

Wholesome wolf girls

joined May 24, 2015

Okay, that's it. I love them both. Kanda had no reason to worry in the first place, and Ookuma is still her adorable, ignorant self after seeing Kanda naked. The fact that she worried about who would be the bride after staring right at Kanda's privates was priceless, and the fact that she never even considered "genders" as a sticking factor was perfect. I mean, Kanda was still technically lying about being a guy, but love conquers all <3

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Can we just talk for a second about how it took her CLOSELY inspecting Kanda's crotch? I mean, I know she's sheltered and dense but did she really not recognize the difference between male and female genitalia?

It's perfectly fine and everything, really happy with how things are turning out, but I found that rather funny

joined Jun 7, 2019

THE EARS
I'M DYING

joined Dec 28, 2019

Well wasn't that just extremely wholesome. I'm dying of blood loss

last edited at Jul 7, 2020 12:33AM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Women really don't learn a lot about their genitalia because it's pretty hard to see. And some women like me weren't even taught that masturbating was a thing. I had to learn it from my internet friends. So I didn't have any practical experience with mine for a while, and it's kind of hard to see it without a mirror and posing really weird. I was a sheltered moral Mormon, so I wasn't going to look at real pictures of a vagina.

As for penis, well yeah that should have been obvious from looking at anatomy pictures in health class.

Anyway that sure escalated quickly. It is really sad how women are expected to keep their libido in check, but men aren't. It's just as bad for women sometimes.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Can we just talk for a second about how it took her CLOSELY inspecting Kanda's crotch? I mean, I know she's sheltered and dense but did she really not recognize the difference between male and female genitalia?

It's perfectly fine and everything, really happy with how things are turning out, but I found that rather funny

Okay— I thought it was hilarious for the gynecologist stare with the flower bouquet... very imaginative to portray her viewpoint/opinion of a crotch watch in a tasteful manner. Yes, she’s sheltered, and I think she just didn’t have time, nor money to buy a mirror, to stare at her underside like a shady-tree car mechanic estimating costs for repairs. That’s my loooong “second” opinion.

And here’s another one: I never thought rice tits would be a turn on. Mochi is getting very good at stabbing tropes and cliches to death as there were numerous times this could have been cliff-hangered/milked for another chapter by an editor/publisher. Mochi deserves my respect and reward to end up on my favorite artists list.

joined Jun 19, 2020

Ahhhhhhhhh HERE IT IS THEY REALLY DOING IT!

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Ok that was some wholesome shit, wonder if we’ll get a proper nsfw scene? I hope we do but I don’t mind if we don’t.

Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

Glad they didn't drag that out too long, now can we get lots of their cute couple dynamic please? I like their dynamic now than their dynamic before!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Kids, don't use urges as a justification for attacking someone~! Still ask for consent~

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

look at this fucking cutie

To reply you must either login or sign up.