Forum › If We Were to Put a Name to This Stagnant Relationship discussion

Chocolate%20photo%20-%20copy
joined Apr 2, 2013

The first girl was scared of being rejected outright by the other girl, so first girl eventually escalated things out of jealousy and desire to monopolize.
The second girl wanted to test first girl to see her reaction and liked her reaction.
I guess if this was in the context of a normal romance, it’s girl likes childhood guy friend and then flirts with another guy to see how childhood friend reacts cuz childhood guy keeps looking frigid towards her. Lol
If there is a sequel, I want to see how they stop being useless lesbians or if they get stuck as friends with benefits.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Me: rolling up my sleeves to smack these two dumb gays.

63515893-13a8-47bc-ac30-925c9c72c86e
joined Mar 1, 2018

I got confused after the third page but then I realized that Miki is just a useless lesbian. Not just her but the other girl too

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

bahala kayo diyan HAHAHAHA

I guess they are dense as well. I mean the guy was out of their relationship even if he was the excuse. lololol

hi potang ina!!!!!

Uh my parents never taught me Tagalog but I've learned a bit from my mom's yelling, so do correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it supposed to be "putang"?

Also their relationship is fucked up, hope they tell each other one day that they love each other instead of continuing this mess

You are correct, but that person was trying to be "fit in" with the dregs of the Filipino internet, hence the "cooler" way to say it. To me, it's just embarrassing.

It's interesting how we get a glimpse of someone's language by just the dirty words used by native speakers. Like, I got hooked on listening to un-dubbed anime cuz of 'bakero' and I got interested. Buuuut, I get that sometimes, it's cringe when random "potang ina" appears in comments section without some sort of context other than perhaps tryna be cool.

Or maybe the context was "what the fuck's going on" after reading messed up useless lesbians, hence the "bahala kayo diyan" "potang ina".

Either way, it should have been spelled as "putang ina" (literally pertaining to your mother being a whore; just a cuss word).

Technically, "putang ina (mo)" translates to "your mother is a prostitute" while most people just relate it to "fuck you" but eh. Works either way.

Also: didn't that "potang ina" variation/thing start because people didn't know how to spell? (Legitimately curious)

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Double yandere

Screenshot_277
joined Aug 31, 2017

two fucked up bitches in love

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Ugh...this left a sour taste.

joined Dec 13, 2013

communication, my friends

B1e72dec-a679-471e-89c1-f73884611808
joined Mar 10, 2020

I guess they are dense as well. I mean the guy was out of their relationship even if he was the excuse. lololol

pabobohan sila sa feelings ng isa't isa

AWalkingPizza
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

YES I FUCKING LOVE THIS AUTHOR I HAVNT EVEN READ THIS YET BUT YES WOOHOOO

Iconnn
joined Jun 29, 2020

this author sure loves to write useless lesbians huh?
I like cute wholesome yuri as much as the next guy, but this is pretty great too, i love it!
Also i belive the narration in the last page implies they both know what's going on but continue to act like this, maybe they're just kinky

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Happy End.

joined Jul 23, 2017

hi potang ina!!!!!

Uh my parents never taught me Tagalog but I've learned a bit from my mom's yelling, so do correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it supposed to be "putang"?

Also their relationship is fucked up, hope they tell each other one day that they love each other instead of continuing this mess

You are correct, but that person was trying to be "fit in" with the dregs of the Filipino internet, hence the "cooler" way to say it. To me, it's just embarrassing.

It's interesting how we get a glimpse of someone's language by just the dirty words used by native speakers. Like, I got hooked on listening to un-dubbed anime cuz of 'bakero' and I got interested. Buuuut, I get that sometimes, it's cringe when random "potang ina" appears in comments section without some sort of context other than perhaps tryna be cool.

Or maybe the context was "what the fuck's going on" after reading messed up useless lesbians, hence the "bahala kayo diyan" "potang ina".

Either way, it should have been spelled as "putang ina" (literally pertaining to your mother being a whore; just a cuss word).

Technically, "putang ina (mo)" translates to "your mother is a prostitute" while most people just relate it to "fuck you" but eh. Works either way.

Also: didn't that "potang ina" variation/thing start because people didn't know how to spell? (Legitimately curious)

Who would've known that things became trivia because of one tagalog/filipino sentence btw it's my first time seeing my people here in dynasty and it's ... weird in a weird way? Hahahahaha

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

yea that's how your best friend looks after a kiss))
also pussy licking till she cum is really abusive and threatening
can't stop smiling))

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

What the fuck.

Some messy crazy bitches in love.

C098df51-864a-4f26-94f4-0ea01971405b
joined Sep 18, 2018

delicious

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

idk. this whole oneshot is beyond toxic. on one hand, it's interesting watching these two continue idiotically down their toxic path, but on the other hand, it leaves a slightly bitter taste as you watch the sadistic, selfish and manipulative behaviors of each girl. that said, i'd be great is there was a sequel to this oneshot.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Yuri like this just kinda sucks ass

last edited at Jun 30, 2020 8:16PM

joined May 24, 2015

Oh man, I can't wait for months to pass and me forget this useless manga existed. Such peaceful times await <3

DepressedFailure
90625025_2762116050503569_107751684255514624_n
joined Mar 22, 2019

YES I FUCKING LOVE THIS AUTHOR I HAVNT EVEN READ THIS YET BUT YES WOOHOOO

patiently waiting for the "what the fuck happened" to come

last edited at Jun 30, 2020 9:32PM

joined Sep 19, 2019

This is the good shit right here. Fantastic read.

Shiori just pulled that reverse uno card outta nowhere

ReadingDoujinshi
Images%20(4)
joined Oct 6, 2018

i thought the story will just two idiots who doesn't realize their feeling to each other. I was wrong

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Mess

To reply you must either login or sign up.