Forum › Wake Ari na Kanojo-tachi discussion

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Chapter 3 upload turned into a bit of a mess ;)

Anyway, if she increases in size like that, would she actually have more blood or would her blood just be made up of larger components? Because otherwise you'd probably have all sorts of weird side-effects. On the other hand, if everything just scales up without increasing in quantity, certain functions of the body presumably wouldn't work according to the laws of physics anymore ...

Mh. I must conclude that changing in size would be impossible in reality.

last edited at Jun 23, 2020 12:08PM

Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

Well, I didn't expect that at all xD

Scarlet%20felini
joined Mar 28, 2012

... THAT ... was a twist I was an unexpected twist...

Chibi Vampire and Lady Titan

joined Jun 12, 2019

Of course she’s a titan.. lmaoo honestly I thought she was on her period at first

last edited at Jun 23, 2020 12:39PM

Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013

Of course she’s a titan.. lmaoo honestly I thought she was on her period at first

Well it is her period, in a way.

Now, will there have sex while she is a titan? Will she use the vampire as a sextoy?

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Anyway, if she increases in size like that, would she actually have more blood or would her blood just be made up of larger components? Because otherwise you'd probably have all sorts of weird side-effects. On the other hand, if everything just scales up without increasing in quantity, certain functions of the body presumably wouldn't work according to the laws of physics anymore ...

I would assume that everything just scales up. But they said she has more blood, which just seems weird. I mean there’s always the option to blame it on ‘magic’. What functions wouldn’t work though?

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Awww that's sweet.

Sayako
joined Mar 1, 2013

Only 1 day off a month.. ohJapan..

joined Jul 23, 2017

That really cute (꒪˙꒳˙꒪ )

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

that was cuuuute

24fefbf6-c8f2-4310-a894-1da6fbb33cec
joined May 8, 2020

ara ara what a twist! loving it, didn't see that coming!

obssesednuker
joined Feb 11, 2014

This chapter was just an entire Shyamalan moment...

Dont_debate_me
joined May 28, 2018

titan and vampire? i can dig it

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Here. I can write it without spoilers now. She is a monster too. No wonder she had no issue believing vampires exist or weren't afraid of them.

Screenshot_277
joined Aug 31, 2017

A GIANT WOMAN!

last edited at Jun 23, 2020 2:11PM

AWalkingPizza
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

wha- what is this plot twist
TITANHAHAHAHHA

Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

Now, will there have sex while she is a titan? Will she use the vampire as a sextoy?

Would she put her in feet first or head first?

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

I would assume that everything just scales up. But they said she has more blood, which just seems weird. I mean there’s always the option to blame it on ‘magic’. What functions wouldn’t work though?

well assuming her natural form is that of a huge titan, id assume the red blood cells are marginally bigger, but theres just a ton more of them circulating in her veins, like a big human shaped whale. But then we run into the problem of would that mean her cells shrink bellow normal size in human form? Regardless we gotta use suspension of reality since tons of her mass are being consumed away only to be re-added a month later.

joined Feb 22, 2018

-> Kara-chan takes off one day each month

(Singing) Oh I Wish I Was in the Land of Cotton.....

joined Jan 22, 2015

I assume you have read the same things I have, and also enjoyed them.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

tol x smol

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

This was adorable af haha

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

I approve of this twist and want to see more.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Also I have some constructive criticism for you: this is an internet fourm, learn to ignore people that disagree with you. If you don't you're going to spend a lot of time creating walls of text in an attempt to win unwinnable arguments, get even more upset when people still disagree, and evently get banned due to low key internet rage.

Duty calls http://xkcd.com/386/

https://xkcd.com/2051/

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

Just realized if you go back to Chapter and look at those bonus pages well...now I notice that they are at least after Chapter 3

To reply you must either login or sign up.