Forum › Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii discussion

HonestYuriHawk
joined Apr 5, 2018

Why do I feel normal after reading this, I wasn't thinking about things like tf am I reading....
I'm a weirdo?? Someone cure me!!!! ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚

You're okay, its not that weird. Some people react to these things differently than others. Just know the difference between fantasy and reality. And if you do happen to have desires to practice such things, only do them with consenting adults, and people you have built trust with. Also do your research first and be sure to know any risks or possible negative health effects involved with such activities, among other things.

alexisomorphic
joined Nov 9, 2019

Airi is the most relatable character I've ever seen on this website

Relatable?

As in I find she has a lot of traits that I see in myself and as such feel a connection to her and the events happening. Or rather that was my opinion as of chapter 7. Chapter 8 she's a pussy for freaking out that much and immediately cutting things off with the other girl. We'll see how things go I guess.

this is the most disgusting manga I've ever read
"just how much can highschoolers get fucked up" challenge was accepted and accomplished

Eh I did pretty similar in highschool, sometimes people are just terrible. Like idk that I'd say worse cause its not just a scale, but definitely more extreme and/or fucked up in some directions. Life just kinda be like that. I don't think this even accomplished the most fucked up high schoolers can be when compared to like probably even stuff that happens in whatever school is closest to you, you just don't hear about it cause people's lives and traumas are generally private.

But at the end of the day this is two people with something resembling consent. I'm not going to say that Airi isn't being abusive here, but I don't think just because the stuff happening here is extreme it's worse than say some more intense cases of bullying.

last edited at Jun 21, 2020 8:58PM

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

I take back what I said, Imagine being that shit of a friend that instead of trying to reach out and possibly help out your friend in a situation you decide to blackmail them and literally ruin their life just because they're friends with your waifu.

joined Aug 19, 2019

Airi is the most relatable character I've ever seen on this website

Relatable?

As in I find she has a lot of traits that I see in myself and as such feel a connection to her and the events happening. Or rather that was my opinion as of chapter 7. Chapter 8 she's a pussy for freaking out that much and immediately cutting things off with the other girl. We'll see how things go I guess.

I agree actually, there are better ways to handle a situation like that, in the heat of the moment it might be complicated sure, but completely cutting herself off from Hina and expecting everything to magically solve itself when there's a ton of evidence already, knowing Blackmail-Chan is out to get them sooner or later, Would probably just hurt Hina more and not give any advantage to Airi at all, however seeing how Airi is, she's probably smarter than that and most likely has a plan under her sleeve...only time can tell now.

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

The best outcome of this situation is the two crazies ruin each other and the other two fall in love.

joined Jul 5, 2019

I figured glasses girl wouldn't be be a bit disturbed, but oof ... she might actually be worse than Ai? Idk. Airi is extremely selfish and self-centered, but Glasses-chan (no I don't remember her name) is obsessive and selfish in regards to her relationship with her friend that she builds herself up as a "savior." It feels grosser to me than someone being an asshole because of their own fucked up desires, because Airi is just selfish while glasses girl has twisted her selfishness into a sort-of "selflessness" in regards to this one girl.

(She kind of reminds me of some self-righteous assholes IRL)

Like,,, what type of person sees their friend engage in these activities and isn't worried? Even if she assumes they're entirely consensual, surely she'd be worried about her friend? But nah. She doesn't think about what Hina must be going through or why she has this kind of relationship with Ai. She doesn't even decide to mind her own business. She secretly watches them for two fucking weeks and takes pictures, so she can blackmail and protect her "waifu" from "perversion."

Obviously this manga isn't gonna have a good ending and all of these characters are fucked up, but damn. This girl looks like she might go full on yandere.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

I like how people were thinking that Glasses might actually help fix their relationship / save her from bullying, but she just ended up being fucked in the head too. Awesome

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

I figured glasses girl wouldn't be be a bit disturbed, but oof ... she might actually be worse than Ai? Idk. Airi is extremely selfish and self-centered, but Glasses-chan (no I don't remember her name) is obsessive and selfish in regards to her relationship with her friend that she builds herself up as a "savior." It feels grosser to me than someone being an asshole because of their own fucked up desires, because Airi is just selfish while glasses girl has twisted her selfishness into a sort-of "selflessness" in regards to this one girl.

Like,,, what type of person sees their friend engage in these activities and isn't worried? Even if she assumes they're entirely consensual, surely she'd be worried about her friend? But nah. She doesn't think about what Hina must be going through or why she has this kind of relationship with Ai. She doesn't even decide to mind her own business. She secretly watches them for two fucking weeks and takes pictures, so she can blackmail and protect her "waifu" from "perversion."

Obviously this manga isn't gonna have a good ending and all of these characters are fucked up, but damn. This girl looks like she might go full on yandere.

The thing is she doesn't seem to think of Hina as a friend and probably never did.

So Yoshima is clearly a stalker, Ai is a masochist..bdsm? Not sure. And Hina is just in love with a completely and utterly gorgeous villain. Welp, i hope we’re all buckled in for the rest of the ride. I’m eager to see what happens next.

Img_1096
joined Sep 29, 2018

Lmao this manga’s gonna end with a premeditated murder

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Everyone is so focused on Glasses and Airi, but I think it's better to look at Hina. I think she really likes this kind of stuff secretly because it's all about accepting love no matter how twisted it is. Why else is she stuck between a yandere and a extreme sadist??

last edited at Jun 22, 2020 5:24PM

joined Jul 5, 2019

The thing is she doesn't seem to think of Hina as a friend and probably never did.

Ah, you're right. She probably just tolerated Hina before this because she wasn't a "threat" to her waifu. Poor Hina. Do any of her supposed "friends" care about her? :/

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

It's funny how adding a blackmailing yandere made Ai and Hina look normal in comparison.

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

Ah, you're right. She probably just tolerated Hina before this because she wasn't a "threat" to her waifu. Poor Hina. Do any of her supposed "friends" care about her? :/

Yuu maybe, but ironically to the detriment of Hina

joined Feb 8, 2016

I guess even GL and Dynasty are running out of ideas when they run this stuff. Today's attitude seems to be that just because one person writes stuff like this we must post it. I think it pushes the idea of common decency. Like people who say BDSM is sex when in actuality it is sex abuse and not something to be championed, but something which should be addressed professional by mental health professional (and I'm not talking about fuzzy handcuffs and tickler feathers). I don't understand, are there no lines of decency which must not be shown as okay? As stuff like physically forcing insect into someone else's body until the vomit on themselves okay? I am by far not a prude, but causing physical or mental pain to another and treating it as though it is the norm, is at the least irresponsible, and the worst....there are not words to describe. Does anyone worry that someone reading these types of stories here may encourage them to treat other women similarly possibly causing physical or mental trauma? I think this is far different than the shooting and violent video games, though I do not advocate rape scenes in video games. Maybe I am much too nice for the world these days. Humanists are archaic now?

Hino1
joined Nov 17, 2018

geez why is this whole cenario so messed up? also, the piercing chapter is still freaking me out - i couldn't even imagine handling so much unnecessary and not pleasurable at all pain.... dang, i kinda hate Airi

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Like people who say BDSM is sex when in actuality it is sex abuse and not something to be championed, but something which should be addressed professional by mental health professional (and I'm not talking about fuzzy handcuffs and tickler feathers).

It's perfectly healthy and not abuse as long as it's two consenting adults. In fact with the exception of choking Hina while suspending her out of a window none of the things shown in this manga so far are even very dangerous. It's hard even to say that Hina has withdrawn consent through all this, aside the fact that it seems their relationship requires her say yes to continue and that's pretty bad and coercive.

Does anyone worry that someone reading these types of stories here may encourage them to treat other women similarly possibly causing physical or mental trauma?

Generally people reading fiction are able to distinguish it from reality, and if they aren't that's an actual reason to seek help from mental health professionals. However so long as they're both consenting adults who know the risks doing these things would mostly be fine, and if they're not both consenting adults who know the risks it is solely the fault of the abuser for perpetuating abuse. No one gets excuse their abuse by saying a book made them do it, regardless of where you got your inspiration from your actions are your own responsibility and no one else's.

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Holy shit can someone save Hina already, this is painful. A bunch of degenerates that either need to be put down or placed in a ward

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Like people who say BDSM is sex when in actuality it is sex abuse and not something to be championed, but something which should be addressed professional by mental health professional (and I'm not talking about fuzzy handcuffs and tickler feathers). I don't understand, are there no lines of decency which must not be shown as okay?

Are we talking about the manga or in general ? Cause, yes in the manga it's not ok and the relation shoul be stop before Hina get physically harm for real. But in general/IRL, well BDSM is fetish like any other. You shouldn't kink shame anybody because you find their fetish disgusting. BDSM is generally between consenting adults and have safe words and generally stop before inflicting heavy harm. BDSM is about pleasure by inflicting pain to another but it's controlled.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Well yuu seems good so far. Now I wonder if glasses girl will show yuu the evidence and then yuu might actually be worried and care about hina since she seems to actually like her.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Hot damn, I like her friends, they really manage to make glasses look even worse somehow. I hope they stand by her even if airi has questionable feelings towards hina. Ah but we do see that she still cares for hina. Which makes sense. For some reason I forgot they were friends before this started. It’s funny that she thought they were relaxing together though and feeling loved as well as being lovey dovey. I hope yuu abandons glasses.

last edited at Jun 22, 2020 1:17PM

joined May 18, 2020

girlll shit's about to go down

joined Jun 12, 2019

Oh yeahh I hope her life gets ruined. The only normal and cool ones so far are Ai’s friends.. this chapter was nice seeing them hang out and all but then the end. Her friends could Idk be weird too like the four eyes or something but I hope they help Hina

5%20(1)~2
joined Dec 13, 2019

Ooooo shit's goin' down

joined Aug 19, 2019

Been through that shit myself, you will most likely get shunned and talked about for the rest of the school year, harassed even, and that was in America, I don't know how bad it might possibly be in Japan. I'm not sure about Airi yet, but poor Hina, getting used like that by the person she loves then having everything be exposed like that by her supposed "friend" I won't be surprised if it ends up in a suicide or something of that sort

Ichika seems to be the only one at the moment that somewhat cares about Airi and wants it not to be her, hopefully Airi gets blackmailing bitch back, in the meanwhile Yuu and Hina can get away from those two as far as possible....
I just really hope it doesn't turn into one of those, "you're the only person I have left now" where one of them turns into a yandere, knowing Airi, the possibility is high.

Edit: This might also just be me, but with those noises at the end of the chapter, did Airi end up throwing up from the shock or something? kinda seems like something that could've happened.

last edited at Jun 22, 2020 5:38PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.