Forum › Crescent Moon and Doughnuts discussion

joined Aug 16, 2014

exhale ASDFGHJKLASGDH
*inhale*breathe....breathe...

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

As refreshing as ever. Looking forward to the next installment.

joined May 25, 2020

Wheres the rape tag?

+1

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Uno experiences these feelings herself for the first time, and she had always associated them with men hinting on her, which made her uncomfortable. Now she is grossed with herself because she feels like she became the "predator" and has a bad association with relationships.

On another note, the way Satou was looking at her was pretty cute. Uno needs to do a google search "signs your crush likes you back" or something.

Eerwqae
joined Nov 5, 2017

Nah, "Gross" happened because Uno doesn't love herself. Firstly, she needs to accept and love herself, then everything will be fine with her lovelife.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

On another note, the way Satou was looking at her was pretty cute. Uno needs to do a google search "signs your crush likes you back" or something.

It would be nice if there were a reliable source for that, but can you imagine how someone might troll that search?

last edited at May 28, 2020 12:06PM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Never tried it for myself, but I imagine most search results will be made by r/NiceGuys and r/NiceGirls for r/NiceGuys and r/NiceGirls.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Nah, "Gross" happened because Uno doesn't love herself. Firstly, she needs to accept and love herself, then everything will be fine with her lovelife.

This manga deals with coming into terms with ones sexuality in a realistic way, and it has shown the consequences of Uno forcing herself to date men. It could simply be because Uno "hates" herself, but first we've never seen her actually hating herself. The one thing that comes close to that is when she tries to go on dates with guys. Second ,the fact that she immediately thought of a guy putting his hand on her shoulder right after she touched Satou shows her discomfort is associated with that.
It's probably a combination of being forced to date men, as well as seeing herself as some type of predator towards Satou because she felt like that when she was hinted on, and also because she is not supposed to feel this about a girl.

It would be nice if there were a reliable source for that, but can you imagine how someone might troll that search?

You can't be sure about a search like that, but there generally are some signs of when someone is flirting or might be interested that actually can help. But you need to look on the psychology sites, rather than asking random people online.

last edited at May 28, 2020 1:37PM

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

...so did she figure it out or

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

"I'm into beige right now"

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

You can't be sure about a search like that, but there generally are some signs of when someone is flirting or might be interested that actually can help. But you need to look on the psychology sites, rather than asking random people online.

I was mostly kidding, while imagining sites saying things like, “If your crush refuses to share her social media info with you, that’s a sure sign she’s interested and is just playing hard to get” or “If she could have let the school door slam in your face but doesn’t, that’s your cue to confess.”

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

"Violent emotions". Uno-san, girl, you're so in love rn.

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Wait, but what about the Pizza?

joined Oct 22, 2018

My my, would look at that. Chapter 1 of this was the random chapter just now. As good excuse as any for a re-read! Lol.

EDIT:
I just realized I made this comment exactly 241 hours after what was until then the most recent comment, which also happens to be mine, lol.

last edited at Jun 11, 2020 5:36PM

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

My my, would look at that. Chapter 1 of this was the random chapter just now. As good excuse as any for a re-read! Lol.

EDIT:
I just realized I made this comment exactly 241 hours after what was until then the most recent comment, which also happens to be mine, lol.

A reread is pretty tempting, but before I knew it I'd be back in square one waiting for new chapters. The bimonthly schedule is pretty brutal.

Blazing CobaltX
Aaaaaaaaaaaa2
joined May 16, 2012

HELL YE!!

I haven't been this excited about a yuri in a LONG time.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I'm loving this more the more I read it

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Sees the series' title

Yes! Muscle memory in action
~Twitter special~

... Good damn it...

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Sees the series' title

~Twitter special~

... Good damn it...

We are still almost a month away from a full chapter, unfortunately.

joined Aug 16, 2014

Sees the series' title

~Twitter special~

... Good damn it...

We are still almost a month away from a full chapter, unfortunately.

Sad that we dont’t get a full chapter but its nice to see Subaru being the wingman for her sister. :)

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Sees the series' title

~Twitter special~

... Good damn it...

And it's only one page. T.T

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Wingsister in action. ^_^

joined Feb 23, 2016

The little sister is smart

last edited at Jun 30, 2020 7:47AM

joined Oct 22, 2018

Subaru, you amazing wingwoman, you!

To reply you must either login or sign up.