Forum › Lovely Mental Illness Distortion discussion

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I think the tag needs to be added even if it's spoiler because it's a triggering topic and most people who would have known there was such tag would have skipped reading to not have a bad day.

I think it was said before that triggering tags would be added even if they were spoilerish.

last edited at Jun 14, 2020 1:26AM

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

Tyrswed posted:

Unless she's supposed to be manipulating sociopath or something I'm not sure what it had to do with mental illness.

Mistranslation, probably. It probably said something about yandere or something.

I mean. It's supposed to be "Original Mental Illness Girls Love Anthology". Being Yandere isn't exactly a illness.

Technically speaking, Yanderes ARE mentally ill. That's what the "yan" part means after all.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

I think the tag needs to be added even if it's spoiler because it's a triggering topic and most people who would have known there was such tag would have skipped reading to not have a bad day.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. Cheating is something that I absolutely hate, no matter of its real life or fiction. I religiously avoid works with cheating tag because I'm not masochist enough to ruin my day intentionally. If this piece of shit was tagged properly, I would have been spared from having a bad day reading this. So I think the cheating tag should be added, for the people who would have skipped this if they knew there would be cheating involved.

joined May 20, 2013

It was obvious a dark twist was coming, but it was still awful. That diversion by accusing the person you betray of your own wrongdoing...

Cmdhakiusaeyptl
joined Jul 15, 2016

What a bitch

joined May 1, 2013

Just the kind of story you'd expect from the author of [checks]... 'Girls x Sexual Harassment Life."

last edited at Jun 14, 2020 2:46AM

ladyloverrori89
Screenshot_20210415-040506_chrome
joined Aug 26, 2013

... that b**ch

joined Jun 14, 2020

Plot-twist: Blonde-haired girl might think that she is fooling her girlfriend by playing the pauper and neglected girlfriend, but what she doesn't know is that her girlfriend might also be playing her. By pretending to be an understanding and apologetic girlfriend, she might actually be "cheating" on her with another person right after work. The panel isn't showing but she could be working her ass off, and straight after work screw around with someone else, maybe that woman the blonde-haired girl is fucking. Their mutual friend perhaps?
Blondie thinks she is smart, but cocky and arrogant people are often blinded by the fact that there are many, many people smarter, more cunning and more evil than them. And that person could be her girlfriend.

last edited at Jun 14, 2020 5:16AM

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Where's the rest of it where she gets dumped I can't accept this ending nope

joined May 25, 2020

"awww cute looking oneshot, hmm 75 comments? must be super adorable and wholesome..."

I KNOW RIGHT? WE ALL GOT FUCKED

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

I mean, to be fair, you have to be pretty fucked in the head to be this much of a manipulative, cheating piece of shit, so that explains the "mental illness" part.

last edited at Jun 14, 2020 4:17AM

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

I don't think that Masaki will leave her even if she found out because the other one will know what to say to keep her by her side. I mean, the last page is quite explicit. And that's how toxic relationships work.

joined Mar 2, 2020

Imagine cheating on your lover, cringe

549487_1
joined May 10, 2018

YEET

joined Jun 8, 2020

i need to kill someone right now

ParasyticGhoul
Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

This shit is missing a cheating tag so bad

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

AkinomaHNU posted:

Technically speaking, Yanderes ARE mentally ill. That's what the "yan" part means after all.

I was thinking more, yandere by itself isn't a specific illness. You can technically behave like yandere without having any deep or big issues, so by itself calling someone yandere doesn't mean they're ill, but I guess in practice in order to become a true yandere you need to have some sort of strong trauma.

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

oh so thats how it is huh.

little does she know masaki is not one to be fucked with.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Also it's manga...maybe Masaki will end up as a yandere and throw bitch-chan in a dark basement once she finds out. Cheating isn't just dumb, you also never know how the other one will react.

Mihiro you remind me of one of my exes so I'll say to you what I said to him: you're one fucking disgraceful wretched bitch.

This also really needs a part 2.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Alright, let's compromise.

Change Drama to Drama in the Forums

GemmaTheFucker
Jo
joined Mar 20, 2014

That chick is a bitch

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Thanks for doing the job the tags are supposed to do and letting me not read content with shit I hate in it comment section.

D2ad4ba6-d1f7-4800-86c3-5a64a1f1e50f
joined Jan 15, 2017

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS SHIT IS SO FUNNY HAHAHAHAAFUCKYOUBITCHKILLYOURSELFHAHAHAHAHAH

Inkede_li-convertimage%20(1)
joined May 10, 2018

NOOO, I DID NOT EXPECT THAT NO

To reply you must either login or sign up.