the
actual
fuck

last edited at Jun 14, 2020 9:15AM

joined Aug 21, 2015

Hell nah it need to be another one where she catch her

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Tags like cheating really shouldn't be ignored just because it's a spoiler.

joined Mar 22, 2020

Tags like cheating really shouldn't be ignored just because it's a spoiler.

I think so too

joined Jan 5, 2020

Calling it a spoiler to include the cheating tag is really fucking dumb when the first damn line in the manga is “you’re cheating on me!”.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Well she's accusing her of cheating, but we don't know if she's cheating or not at this point. It still could turn out that she's not, but adding tag would ruin that suspension. This way you can still read it hoping it'll turn out she was telling the truth about not cheating (and she was).

last edited at Jun 14, 2020 10:48AM

85ebc503-1762-4c99-b946-22c7061bdf7b
joined Mar 22, 2018

nope nuh uh we do NOT condone this behavior please yEET out bitch

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

This anthology is mental! I like how every story got me like "........wut?" by the end of it

56f3860d-5792-4d1d-a6e2-6a880f89d9e0
joined May 2, 2020

...I’m gonna go find some fluff now...

Gonna take a big dose of it too!!

Yes!! I’ve got to take the biggest dose I can to get this oneshot out of my mind!

joined Dec 18, 2018

Well she's accusing her of cheating, but we don't know if she's cheating or not at this point. It still could turn out that she's not, but adding tag would ruin that suspension. This way you can still read it hoping it'll turn out she was telling the truth about not cheating (and she was).

I think spoiling it for a few is a small sacrifice considering how much trauma the subject matter might bring up with people.

Unrelated to above, something about this story has been bugging me, besides the obvious. Second comment on this thread (now deleted it seems) mentioned multiple personalities, which would fit in mental illness category. Obviously if that was the aim of this oneshot then it failed to bring it across miserably, however one detail makes me think.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lovely_mental_illness_distortion#7 the name on the door. She's an adult woman, who lives with her lover, why would she have her own room? If she does, why would she have her name on the door like kids usually do? This might be a nod that the cheating is actually happening in her head between two of her personalities.

I don't know, it's a stretch, and as I said if that was the aim, then the author miserably failed to make the connection clearer, but I think assuming this angle is the only way I can keep myself from almost throwing up when this oneshot pops into my head.

joined May 30, 2020

Ay yo wtf. SOMEONE SLAM THAT MIHIRO GIRL.

Masaki definitely deserves better.

Scarlet%20felini
joined Mar 28, 2012

thanks. I hate it.

Img_20190914_203449_543
joined Apr 14, 2020

18e
joined Aug 16, 2017

im so sad ;-;

joined Jul 23, 2017

What in the fuck is that twist

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

This anthology is mental!
Well...

Well yeah

It's literally the Original Mental Illness Girls Love Anthology

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

I have never witnessed a harder bruh moment in my life
This is really pushing the ignorance is bliss philosophy

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

This is not ok, bad.

joined Aug 21, 2017

uh oh

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I'm having horrible murderous feelings I'd rather not have...

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

JJzo posted:

Unrelated to above, something about this story has been bugging me, besides the obvious. Second comment on this thread (now deleted it seems) mentioned multiple personalities, which would fit in mental illness category. Obviously if that was the aim of this oneshot then it failed to bring it across miserably, however one detail makes me think.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lovely_mental_illness_distortion#7 the name on the door. She's an adult woman, who lives with her lover, why would she have her own room? If she does, why would she have her name on the door like kids usually do? This might be a nod that the cheating is actually happening in her head between two of her personalities.

I don't know, it's a stretch, and as I said if that was the aim, then the author miserably failed to make the connection clearer, but I think assuming this angle is the only way I can keep myself from almost throwing up when this oneshot pops into my head.

I saw it too and dismissed it at first as them misunderstanding the story, but now that you mention it, the other girl does look very similar to Mihiro (then again it's manga, so same face/body type syndrome) and their dialogue does sound off, so the detail of the door with the name does sound like it might suppose to imply it happening inside Mihiro's head (her mental room or something like that where her subconscious, so her personalities, hang out). That would also explain the lack of cheating tag and what Mahiro's illness is. Because of them talking how Masaki is easy to fool and that she's Mihiro's puppet I assumed it was APD or something like that but if it's instead split personality and we're seeing Mahiro's personalities talking with each other, then I'm not really sure what's the purpose of manipulating Masaki then?

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

It angers.

joined Jan 14, 2020

I think "other girl" has longer hair than Mihiro https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lovely_mental_illness_distortion#10

To reply you must either login or sign up.