Forum › An Aside Told to You discussion

joined Dec 28, 2019

such adorable moments

joined Feb 23, 2016

Well well how are things going to turn out

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Can someone do me a favor please? to tell me the title using different but similar words ? because out of all the things I've read in english w/o problems, I just can get the meaning of the name to my language, my brain is google translating and it's getting a very literal result, and if I translate from Japanese to Esp or Eng, it turns out into something entirely different about spinning, so I'm not sure what the title says exactly.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Can someone do me a favor please? to tell me the title using different but similar words ? because out of all the things I've read in english w/o problems, I just can get the meaning of the name to my language, my brain is google translating and it's getting a very literal result, and if I translate from Japanese to Esp or Eng, it turns out into something entirely different about spinning, so I'm not sure what the title says exactly.

"An Aside" in this case is a theatrical aside (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aside). Who it's directed at ("You") is ambiguous, but my personal interpretation of it is that it's mean to be an aside from each MC to the other.

joined Oct 27, 2018

What if that's Haruka's other girlfriend?

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

My reaction to the last page:
This is, like, the domestic equivalent to "the nurse enters in on a couple in the infirmary" scene.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

igenetycs posted:

"An Aside" in this case is a theatrical aside (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aside). Who it's directed at ("You") is ambiguous, but my personal interpretation of it is that it's mean to be an aside from each MC to the other.

Thanks!I thought it was something like "an aside story told to you" but I didn't know any theatrical terms, good to know... Also, Hinako note is being actively translated now, so there's that in MD if you all want more theater stuff

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

The classic walk-in scene.

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

AN actual yuri couple!!!!! BLESSED BE , and older than 15!!!!
nothing wrong with young love but hoooray!!!!

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

This is moving at the speed of a bullet train haha, I could use some slowing down here. Can't we just forget about foreshadowing and have some fluff for a few chapters first :")

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Been there before, hella awkward lol.

joined Aug 19, 2019

I find myself wondering if Haruka has a theater friend commit suicide or something.

I was thinking the same thing actually, how a girl with such a talent and ambition can just quit her dreams like that, it's a very hard thing to let go off and you have to be pushed to a very far limit, guess we'll just leave it up to guesses tho...

joined Feb 18, 2015

This is really good so far. I could see the "Haruka was the actor who gave me the inspiration to keep dreaming" part coming, but it doesn't make it any less sweet or painful to watch them dance around it.

bruh the art is so pretty

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

That's a great friend... And luckily no triangle!!!!, I don't need that here o.O also I still can't believe we're getting full color for the entire manga!!! HOW?! O_O that's amazing!

The truth almost slipped out, but Nao already knows some of it so I guess it won't become a big deal like "what? she's hidding something from me? :(((" and we can continue enjoying their love~ this is bliss

Thanks a lot for the new chapter! also I'm curious, where is this published? pixiv? magazine or some other online reader?
Edit: Nvm I saw the mangadex info for the link

last edited at Jul 11, 2020 11:10PM

One of the best ongoing yuri manga, I think. Ahh, I love this.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

I really love this mangas priorities, neither of them are concerned about the fact they are gay and accepted it immediately. But “I used to act too” is a source of great drama. This is how the world should be.

My only issue is that after reading so many chapters of Act-age I expected a procedural component and am skeptical of how much the mangaka actually knows about acting with how much they generalize

last edited at Jul 11, 2020 11:18PM

joined Aug 19, 2019

Man this is such a enjoyable yuri, also THANK GOD it didn't end up as "love triangle" type of situation, they're all so sweet it would hurt to see one of them get hurt.

Ye
joined Apr 1, 2018

absolute Uhaul lesbians

joined Dec 28, 2019

aaaAAA all of this just warms my heart. It's so sweet and all the interactions are so cute. I'm beyond happy that there's no love triangle in this either, not that I don't enjoy reading them every once in a while, but all the characters just seem too likable to have anything bad happen to any of them. I'm really really loving this manga

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

absolute Uhaul lesbians

true

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

This manga went from very good to super-good. It's not my favourite ongoing manga yet, but it's a rather strong contender.

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

"I have no problem with you being a lesbian...but dating an ACTRESS?!?!?!?!?!" lmao

joined Jun 12, 2015

"I have no problem with you being a lesbian...but dating an ACTRESS?!?!?!?!?!" lmao

What's so funny about that?

To reply you must either login or sign up.