Forum › Melty Pudding discussion

Screenshot%202022-04-17%2012.01.52%20pm
joined Sep 21, 2019

Sheesh people really don't like these types of things huh? Lol

It's almost like when you don't tag that a work has rape people who find rape gross will end up reading it and be unhappy about it.

Today I learned I don't find rape gross. Who knew?

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

I think this was supposed to be semi-consensual, but it really needed more evidence of this? Just comes off as weird and rapey

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

@majere that is hardly the same as that normally pathetic response. She IS a delinquant who is USED to fighting and beating people up and getting hurt- and the prince probably is NOT- she certainly could EASILY have beat her up- whereas normally obviously rape victims can NOT do that - or are afraid to even try.

And as others have pointed out- she is actually in a relationship with the prince- she is just troubled by her being over the top and doing stuff in public etc. Its not that she doesn't want it at all.

Thank you, don't see how nobody can seem to take the clue, it's not that hard to see, maybe not in all cases, where the rapist is the clearly the stronger and dominant one, or MC is being blackmailed, or there's more than one person/a weapon is involved, or MC is in an unknown location or anything like that, but definitely this one, I'm pretty sure that if she really didn't want to, she could have given her a very good punch to the face and ended her then and there, but hey that's just a little bit of common sense
Edit: In the end both parties seem to really not be bothered too much by it, was this work gross? yeah, was it rape? not really...

last edited at May 29, 2020 1:01PM

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Looks like they've added molestation tag now

joined Feb 14, 2013

This felt unfinished. Wonder if there will be/is a continuation.

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

It's a nope from me.

joined Feb 24, 2019

Even if this were some sort of strange roleplay (which is iffy because we certainly don't have enough context or evidence to assume that) the pigtail girl certainly didn't ask to watch molester play involving her best friend

Regardless of the relationship between Pudding and Prince, it is super uncool to bring others into your sexual acts without their consent. And I can't believe the number of people claiming that a stronger person can't be raped by a weaker one.
Or that a person would never hang around their abuser or molester after the fact. Not to say that's the relationship they have, but people in the real world certainly do and it isn't always easy for someone to just get out of it.

last edited at May 29, 2020 12:42AM

joined Dec 30, 2018

I would've like if the best friend character pushed away the molester and maybe declared her own love so that the story ends in some sort of happy way, but I guess we'll just let the molester get whatever she wants instead. :/

That's what I was also hoping to see

joined Dec 30, 2018

Kinda gross

KangaNoodles
_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Useless delinquents

Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

Yiiiiiiiiikes...

No matter whether the author's intent was to make this some sort of consensual tsundere thing or not, the execution was atrocious so it just comes off bad. Also the dialogue was really hard to follow. Hard "no" on this one.

joined Dec 21, 2016

This felt unfinished. Wonder if there will be/is a continuation.

No

joined Apr 10, 2020

KInda funny how it went from respecting boundaries to completely ignoring them going from author's prevous work to this.

And I really liked author's work about the experienced Highscool student and the virgin.college student.

cyberninjasio
joined Jan 5, 2020

Wow. Where were the rape and/or WTF am I reading and or public humiliation tags for this one? Would have been nice to know to skip this crap.

JazzLafayette
4fe5eecd-bb71-4108-8d32-020d4e723c02
joined Oct 3, 2018

And don't forget that she was asking for help to that friend at first, it's makes me feel like she looked for someone of her trust to confess that she's being molested, that doesn't feel like a "tsundere thing".

That's what takes it past "bad genre trappings" for me. Chiharu is signalling from the very start that she's uncomfortable with this girl's advances and wants to create distance via going to a trusted third-party for backup.

joined Mar 13, 2020

I didn't see it that way but I won't deny others how they feel.

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

at this point, as a bloody rape survivor, i wanna ask all the people calling this 'rape' if they are survivors too.

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017

I was expecting Momo x Pudding.. not psycho rapist prince appearing out of nowhere to practically kidnap pudding.
Very uncomfortable to read and just a horrible story. This is like reading one of those shitty shoujo style stories with psycho, rapey stalker MLs just with some utterly horrible attempt at yuri.

Rape tag would be nice.. or some other appropriate tag that conveys the shittery this story devolves to.

joined May 24, 2015

Hard No from me as well. General uncomfortableness especially because Pudding comes to Momo complaining about Prince RIGHT before Prince shows up. Clearly expresses her distaste for the groping, eugh.
I'm surprised why the author brought up Momo's delinquent background without doing anything with it. I surely thought Momo was going to kick Prince's ass

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

weird
bad bad
not good

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

i wanna know, how is this manga any different than this?

https://i.imgur.com/07Od2Qc.png

last edited at May 30, 2020 9:48AM

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

lol how do you not notice your panties missing..

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

i wanna know, how is this manga any different than this?

https://i.imgur.com/07Od2Qc.png

Cuz in your example those two are implied to be in a relationship, just engaging in a little exhibitionist behavior. This manga has a character that is flat out identified in the story as a known molester, who is doing things to another girl who makes it clear does not want such things to be happening.

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

^Read some of my other posts in this thread for why what you said is wrong.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Absolutely amazing.

To reply you must either login or sign up.