Forum › Posts by ExtraHachse

ExtraHachse
joined Apr 10, 2020

KInda funny how it went from respecting boundaries to completely ignoring them going from author's prevous work to this.

And I really liked author's work about the experienced Highscool student and the virgin.college student.

ExtraHachse
joined Apr 10, 2020

Doesn't A-chan at least care about Haruhi and Hinata?

She says she only cares about Rin. Rin doesn't agree but I don't see any reason why we should doubt A-chan. Rin is biased after all.

Rin does have a point about them. They will never be born unless they go down the same path as before and they do deserve their chance at living.

They were A-chan's kids. It shouldn't be up to Rin to decide what to do with them. Besides, after all she went through, there's no reason A-chan should be forced into living a life she doesn't want just because Rin got emotionally invested with the kids. I agree with snowangel526, Rin is fucking selfish.

Well, Rin did become these kids guardians, so it's not really like she shouldn't have a say in this.

Why is Rin's concern for these kids seen as selfish by you? They're living beings whose lifes hinges on their decision, so why is it selfish to bring them into consideration when their choice litterally decides whether two of them will even have a chance at life or not. Your post makes them sound like expendable objects.

ExtraHachse
joined Apr 10, 2020

No, there are a lot of problems. To start with, A-chan seriously doesn't love the guy. She doesn't want to do any of that shit. But at this point Rin is more invested on her pseudo-daughters than in A-chan and forces the issue till A-chan complies. And A-chan does so just because she wants to make Rin happy. Think what you will but that's totally messed up.

Doesn't A-chan at least care about Haruhi and Hinata? Rin does have a point about them. They will never be born unless they go down the same path as before and they do deserve their chance at living. Also why put Rin's concern for Koharu and co in such a negative light? Obviously they were going to matter in their decision to move forward. Leaving them out would have been just as messed up

It does feel like the best compromise for everyone, although it is unfair with some characters getting the short stick

last edited at Apr 10, 2020 7:29PM