Forum › Twins in Agony discussion

joined Mar 8, 2019

Komachi out here trying to do everything to be like Ako to secure their bond.... Props to Yuki because she seems to know just how messed up Komachi is yet she’s still willing to be there for her.

Dang Maki, super forward of her. I guess she’s really going for what she wants in order to be happy. Is she gonna give Ako a ‘gift’? And Chie’s taco blocking is unsuccessful so far.... imagine she shows up to Mali’s apartment.

Jahy-sama%20(11)
joined Jul 5, 2017

Cuts hair to match the sister -> pretends to be her -> mess up the relationship -> OOF

I doubt she would cut her hair, cause Ako has said she finds Komachi's hair beautiful, that's probably why she doesn't cut it, even though she could match with her older sister.

Jahy-sama%20(11)
joined Jul 5, 2017

Okay, if think I have a theory about this story so far and even though this is a guess I'll relay my thoughts has a spoiler.

Okay, first of all, I think that Maki-sensei and Chie-sensei are also twins (based on the 4th chapter, where Chie suggests to switch with Maki for the date with Ako).

Which leads to my second theory that Ako has actually run into Chie-sensei (disguised as Maki-sensei) at the end of chapter 5 and Chie is the one inviting her to her apartment (probably trying to ruin their relationship which is a bit opposite to Komachi's approach).

So basically we have two pairs of twins that although have different personalities, their relationship with their sibling is very parallel to each other. In the case of Ako, she feels inferior in her looks compared to her sister. While Komachi feels that she and her sister are the same and will be together because of that.

In the case of Maki-sensei and Chie-sensei, although, it isn't totally clear, I think that when they were teens, Maki enforced her principles onto Chie and it felt to Chie that she was being forced to be similar to Maki causing a rift between them and becoming distant with each other (in the 2nd chapter it is implied that Chie and Maki were not together during their university years), but Chie seems to have feelings for Maki and is trying to get back together with her, hence she is trying to sabotage Maki's and Ako's relationship.

last edited at May 26, 2020 10:23PM

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Hold on- who loves who again? agh it's so confusing, I have way too many questions, the only thing that's for sure things are only gonna get darker from here on out, so looking forward to this roller coaster of emotions!!

Screen%20shot%202020-07-16%20at%209.34.01%20pm
joined Mar 25, 2020

YOU SAVE THAT BITCH YUKI. YOU SAVE HER.

joined May 3, 2019

wow the teacher really just went for it

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

So Maki has invited Ako to her apartment. Shits going to danger zone.

Also, an awesome job scanlation team. Superb.

Jahy-sama%20(11)
joined Jul 5, 2017

YOU SAVE THAT BITCH YUKI. YOU SAVE HER.

Honestly, Yuki is the only character here with a voice of reason among all the other characters and I hope the author will give her a happy ending she deserves.

Img_1_1689476741477
joined Dec 22, 2018

I ship Yuki x Komachi fufu

joined Feb 23, 2016

Aaaaaaangst indeed(c" ತ,_ತ)

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Some bad news. Probably maybe no chapter next month. On the bright side, It's a Detached Relationship will be returning, so there will be no shortage of drama.

last edited at May 26, 2020 10:56PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/twins_in_agony_ch04#2

"Let me switch with you. If it's just giving her exercise-"

I think Chie was simply offering to take Maki's place as a teacher, with a troublesome student, rather than impersonate Maki.

I am noticing that the two teachers have the same color hair on the page, though, so the twin theory has legs.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/twins_in_agony_ch02#15
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/twins_in_agony_ch02#16
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/twins_in_agony_ch02#17

The two teachers are on first name basis, and have history from high school, but Maki didn't know Chie was good at volleyball in college. Also they have different last names, which is a problem for a simple twin theory.

Blonde girl from Maki's school days has different hair, so is either not Chie or the art is misleading. https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/twins_in_agony_ch03#20

Yuki likes Komachi, Komachi likes Ako (maybe not That Way but obsessively), Ako likes Maki-sensei. Chie-sensei is very concerned for Maki.

Hanazono Chie and Oosawa Maki -- I didn't realize Maki is being firstnamed by her students! Well, she's only an assistant homeroom teacher.

Tumblr_b9119341864f4a413e9ee9aac568bb24_2bec616a_1280%20(1)
joined Apr 2, 2020

the angst, drama, and unrequited love is about to go full throttle on us gheez. my heart isn’t prepared lol

joined Feb 24, 2019

I definitely get the feeling that the reason Maki and Chie didn't remain close after high school has something to do with the blonde girl from the flashback. Also, it wasn't until I saw Ako's bandaged arm this chapter that I remembered her injury in chapter 2, so Komachi cutting her arm was just to match her sister, which Yuki picked up on immediately. And I love the detail of Maki trimming her nails after talking with Chie and deciding she would just go for what she wants (if you know what I mean). I thought Maki would be a reasonable adult, but it seems like Chie might need to step in and stop her from making a terrible mistake.

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Wow thx for the translation.. really fast

Stop, you stop Right There Komachi, do you see an incest tag? No, so you stop it and you stop it now and pay attention to Yuki Chan!

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

I had also thought sensei was a reasonable adult but seems she has desires too.

joined Mar 8, 2019

Okay, if think I have a theory about this story so far and even though this is a guess I'll relay my thoughts has a spoiler.

Okay, first of all, I think that Maki-sensei and Chie-sensei are also twins (based on the 4th chapter, where Chie suggests to switch with Maki for the date with Ako).

I thought that too after seeing the cover. The teachers have similar hair color after all but then again, Chie seems to be taller than Maki and also they have different last names and I think she was suggesting she take over the tutoring not some Prestige type of twin switchery though anything is possible at this point.

Which leads to my second theory that Ako has actually run into Chie-sensei (disguised as Maki-sensei) at the end of chapter 5 and Chie is the one inviting her to her apartment (probably trying to ruin their relationship which is a bit opposite to Komachi's approach).

Anything can happen this early game. Though there’s a lot of risk in what she’s doing if that were the case. Too many people can see them being Maki at the same time, unless Maki is in on it or she knows real Maki is no longer at school.

This scenario would be more likely if Maki was the one looking for Ako but it seems like Ako was the one who searched her out.

And let’s not forget how Maki cut her fingernails and said she wants to acknowledge Ako’s
feelings. She also recognizes that following the rules hasn’t made her happy so perhaps this is just Maki throwing caution to the wind and just going for what she wants for once.

joined Mar 8, 2019

Some bad news. Probably maybe no chapter next month. On the bright side, It's a Detached Relationship will be returning, so there will be no shortage of drama.

THANK YOU!!!!!!

joined Apr 6, 2013

Well that went from zero to 60

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I really don't think you need to spoiler-mark speculation or guesses. I haven't noticed people doing that much on here, generally the spoiler bars are just used when discussing events or information from a chapter that hasn't landed on Dynasty yet.

No, you're misunderstanding that scene. She isn't suggesting they switch for a date, she's picked up on the fact that there's something going on, and she's offering to take her place in giving Ako remedial lessons. She's trying to save Maki from getting into a dangerous situation. That scene is -after- the date, anyway, and they hadn't made a second one yet.

I'm pretty sure Maki is inviting Ako to her apartment because she intends to bang her.

She didn't trim her fingernails for no reason. (and Chie definitely noticed that, with the way she was staring Maki's hands the next day.)

So basically we have two pairs of twins that although have different personalities, their relationship with their sibling is very parallel to each other. In the case of Ako, she feels inferior in her looks compared to her sister. While Komachi feels that she and her sister are the same and will be together because of that.

In the case of Maki-sensei and Chie-sensei, although, it isn't totally clear, I think that when they were teens, Maki enforced her principles onto Chie and it felt to Chie that she was being forced to be similar to Maki causing a rift between them and becoming distant with each other (in the 2nd chapter it is implied that Chie and Maki were not together during their university years), but Chie seems to have feelings for Maki and is trying to get back together with her, hence she is trying to sabotage Maki's and Ako's relationship.

I'm really pretty certain Maki and Chie aren't related. They went to high school together, but they didn't look alike at the time, and there's no in-story indication that they look similar. Even if their hair was different, the students would have picked up on the similarity and commented on it. Chie wouldn't be the legendary volleyball teacher, She and Maki would be the legendary teacher twins. On top of that, they have different surnames.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I definitely get the feeling that the reason Maki and Chie didn't remain close after high school has something to do with the blonde girl from the flashback. Also, it wasn't until I saw Ako's bandaged arm this chapter that I remembered her injury in chapter 2, so Komachi cutting her arm was just to match her sister, which Yuki picked up on immediately. And I love the detail of Maki trimming her nails after talking with Chie and deciding she would just go for what she wants (if you know what I mean). I thought Maki would be a reasonable adult, but it seems like Chie might need to step in and stop her from making a terrible mistake.

Yeah, Maki was definitely not going to be a reasonable adult. That was clear when she let herself get pushed into the date.

joined Jan 14, 2020

I love the detail of Maki trimming her nails

Oh my! handholding

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Yeah, Maki was definitely not going to be a reasonable adult. That was clear when she let herself get pushed into the date.

I just couldn't help but laugh at the innocent virgin-sensei (or was the claim she made in chapter 1 a lie?) turning into a horny sex shark almost immediately after a cheeky student stole her first kiss. How could she have even lived that peaceful life before, if she was so pent up all the time?

It just felt like weird flex to go all that distance in around 4 chapters. :)

last edited at May 27, 2020 5:47AM

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

ch 1: well that was...something lol. gotta read the rest.
ch 2: someone please help my girl komachi..sweetie is losing it
ch 4: oh no no no...what.
ch 5: so...does maki think she can push her away by moving fast?...sike.

just gimme the next chapter.

last edited at May 27, 2020 2:19AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.