Forum › Sweet Sweet Sweet discussion

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

great conclusion to this series of one-shots, really liked these characters :)

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

This was pretty good and I loved the afterwords page :D

joined May 2, 2014

i was waiting for this <3 <3 my perfect happy ending

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Yes, well said Takemiya-sensei, I also think there's no way I can get tired of yuri. Ichi-senpai was overly cute in this~

joined Aug 11, 2014

In part one, the tall girl was worried that volleyball senpai had some residual feelings for bread senpai, but from this chapter, I guess it really was as simple as volleyball senpai just needing to come around to the idea of girls being with girls.

I like how this author creates these kinds of interconnected short stories. Say what you will about inexplicably convenient groupings of lesbians, but I really like the feeling of having various protagonists playing supporting roles in each other's lives, with single events having different ramifications for different people. It feels delightfully substantial.

joined Jan 31, 2013

I like how this author creates these kinds of interconnected short stories. Say what you will about inexplicably convenient groupings of lesbians, but I really like the feeling of having various protagonists playing supporting roles in each other's lives, with single events having different ramifications for different people. It feels delightfully substantial.

+1
And Takemiya Jin is my hero now!

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

+1

+2
Kyahhhh! So cute!

last edited at Oct 8, 2014 7:02PM

joined Apr 9, 2014

ohmygoodness Takemiya-senseeeeeei

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

10 points for takemiya jin.

joined Nov 11, 2010

She is awesome for sure.

Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

Awwww <3 short and cute!
I am loving this.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Height differences are the best! Yuri is the ultimate!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I love how Jin and Morishima are both like "I want to draw yuri forever, and a lot of it!!" in their commentary pages.

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

I love how Jin and Morishima are both like "I want to draw yuri forever, and a lot of it!!" in their commentary pages.

that's what I would do if I could draw. I would spend all day making doujins of my favorite pairings.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Yeah the afterword from sensei was the best! Love her work great story and the art just keeps getting better ^_^

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

Aww she reminds me of Morishima with that afterword.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Requesting for a Sequel tag. And Takemiya sensei is awesome! :33

Never quit drawing yuri. Yuri is love, yuri is life.

joined Jul 5, 2014

Anyone else think she looks a lot like Landlady-san from Hidamari Sketch in some of the afterword panels? XD

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Takemiya-sensei, I truly hope your wish comes true.

Also, I ship you and Editor-san now.

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Takemiya-sensei is so awesome. Also, that coming out scene is hilarious, wish that sort of thing happens more often IRL.

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

ahahahha, nice, a continuation of the other ones... love the last panel too xD

joined Dec 18, 2014

+1

+2
Kyahhhh! So cute!

+3
I don't think anything could be more true <3

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

I just noticed what looks to be a typo in the bottom left panel of page 159. I think it should say Mihama rather than Senpai.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I just noticed what looks to be a typo in the bottom left panel of page 159. I think it should say Mihama rather than Senpai.

Thanks very much for the watchful eyes. I really appreciate readers pointing out typos and errors. But in this case it's not. She's actually referring to what her senpai from the Asahi bakery said on page 155 about her being in love. Just to be sure, I double checked my physical copy before making this reply.

But yes, anytime you do think there might be a mistake (you don't have to be sure) please point it out.

last edited at Apr 15, 2015 1:22AM

joined Sep 8, 2016

What's the title of the story where Mihama gets confessed to?

To reply you must either login or sign up.